Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - First Time In Usa ALIEN vs THE CAT Live + Dj Set In Nyc Saturday March 4th 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

First Time In Usa ALIEN vs THE CAT Live + Dj Set In Nyc Saturday March 4th 2006

robomarket
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 00:28
Quote:
I do my best to bring the biggest Psy-Trance artists to NYC and give them big venues.

BIG doesn't mean good. Keep that in mind mate. There is are two handfulls of really good artists out there that i'd kill to see but they just keep bringing the profitable faces.

peace
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 00:48
Weird referring to me? Picky?

My point is your statement right above this one......how am I weird?           assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
Skeeve
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 01:19
Quote:

On 2006-01-17 23:32, FabsUSA wrote:
I've seen Astrix, GMS, Infected and E-Jekt at Avalon and I ensure is not as bad as long as you find a good spot to dance, like the mezzaninne, which is usually not packed.

I don't know... I went to that ejekt show and had a hard time enjoying it because of the sound quality...
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 01:29
wieeeeeerrrrdd@iwjocneeciobllooooooeeehrrrrrrgrgrgrg!!!!!!!heeeheeeheeeeeee!! 2+2=chicken which is twice the mass of an orangutang brain frame keep gobbliing it down folks all the condiments its the time because we past a harumph in time of however the user feels necessary for the approriation of adjustments to be made. this isnt what you are looking for and it wont be today tomorrow or whenever your order is prepared and ill have that with no mayo pickels scallions tomatoes salt oil vinegar or any of the extra crap give it to me plain and pure. so slip down the wax falls because the time is never coming blay blah b;ee.........
FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Jan 18, 2006 01:30
there is no wierd any more .
FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Jan 18, 2006 01:33
never was.
MuSh

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 02:07
Quote:

On 2006-01-17 22:52, Trancemotion wrote:
... They play at 2000-10000 people parties. Only in NYC the Psy-Trance parties are so small. I think it’s not fair to give them small venues. Try to be in their shoes – it’s not that great to come all the way from Israel and play for 300-400 people instead of few thousands, like they do in Brazil, Japan, Mexico, Europe, Israel and more. ....

those countries have that many fans to come to their party. this country not as many but we are true fans so if they dont want to come and play for us then dont come at all. the clubbers they will play for arent fans of them, they are fans of Avalon. atmosphere at a party is key.
G0at

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 02:41
The powers that be reminded me that Spacecat was last here on March 20th 2003 and before that it was around 2002 or 2001?

And Alien Project was here as well on May 7th 2005 and Aug 16th 2003. So don't say it's their first time in USA.           If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
MuSh

Posted : Jan 18, 2006 02:57
think he meant first time Alien vs. The Cat
DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 03:48
popular little topic already
LunaShamaDelic

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 06:24
Will have to miss this one. Avalon sucks. All the best to Space Cat and Alien Project.
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 06:46
I dont like Alien Project, but i've heard Space Cat a number of times and he's good. Wasnt a big fan of their last album, so not interested.
Still, wish everyone whose part of this good luck. There are some parts of the world where people just dont get to see live acts very often. So if ur interested in seeing them go for it.           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 18, 2006 19:07
well said Karma Cola           assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
Psychotic Pharmacist

Posted : Jan 18, 2006 22:56
The album wasnt that great, but if TDC or Alladin do a party on the opposing weekend night, I will fly in! Avalon isn't the best but It will still be fun!!!           AUDIO VIRUS ( DJ )
Tampa, FL
Trancemotion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 20, 2006 00:18
What’s up Goat, the last time Space Cat was in NYC on 2003 he played for Phantasm & Me ! The last time Alien Project was in NYC It was also for me ! BUT they NEVER played TOGETHER in the US. You know, it’s about time people stopped complaining and talk bad on the promoters in NY. We try our best here so if someone wants to come or not – it's his problem alone. So respect us like we respect our crowd and the other promoters in the city!
You are all invited to come and see Alien vs. The Cat Live, Alien Project Dj set & Space Cat Dj set.

PEACE & RESPECT
TranceMotion Productions.

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - First Time In Usa ALIEN vs THE CAT Live + Dj Set In Nyc Saturday March 4th 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance