Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Fatali - Faith ( YOYO / BNE RECORDS ) Jan. 2005

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Fatali - Faith ( YOYO / BNE RECORDS ) Jan. 2005

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 12:05
Eitan Carmi a.k.a Fatali released his 2nd album - Faith ( the first one was " Moments " ).
This album is full of morning power with a lot of feelings and emotions :

1 . Sleep On - Excellent begining for the album ! awesome tune here . . . many up's and down on this track and everything with Eitan's touch - perfect for start .

2. I Belive - More power on this tune. It's a very good way for opening the morning
The melody in 4:58 just amazing , it make me cry ! another story by Mr. Carmi and this is just the second track . . .

3. Mind And Soul - On this one u can hear Eitan's mind & soul . This tune is deep and releaxing . . .

4. Natural - This track has more power and less melodies but still it can't be tune by Fatali without any beatifull brake . . . u just need to close your eyes and go with the track , just come natural

5. D Paradise - Another good track by Fatali , the melody on this tune is incredible . I really have no idea how Eitan do all this melodies !

6. Faith - The name say all . . . I don't think there is anyone who can say something bad on this track . It is the best tune of Fatali ever( for me ) ! I don't know how to decribe it , u must listen it.

7. Deep Fatal Moment - Happy one make u jump and dance with big big smile on your face . The morning never was so good . . .

8. Hyper Love - Eitan don't stop for a second , bomb after bomb no words !

9. Forever And Ever - Special tune ! this one rock the dance floor for sure . Beatifull melodies all over the track . . .

10. Point Of View - We almost get to the end of the album and Eitan continue with another deep tune ! another morning bomb !

11. En Sof - This is the last track but this is not end till Eitan say he down the BPM and produce amazing tune , one of my favorites from this album , u need just press play on the cd player and relax by easy melodies and over the long long story.

The story written by Eitan Fatali

All in all , this album open 2005 on positive way and for the ppl that still didn't hear it , run to the stores and but it , it worth .
Saylum
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 13:10
Great album, heared only some of it so far, no time, but it sounds great...

Very nice review by the way, keep up =)           Peace & Love!

´·´*¨ ¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯
¸.·´* "Love.. Patiance.. Understanding.." / Trust In Trance"
Micro Sun
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 14:15
I was suprised to hear that album i thought its going
to be something boring..but there is a lot of new sounds and
a lot of new power i like it very much!!!

Eitan Fatali - u did exellente job

thx

BooM
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 14:23
A good album, the melodies are world-class. Eitan could however have made the album a bit slower though, his sound has a huge progressive potential. 8.5/10.
          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 15:51
just pitch it down...           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
Fatali
Fatali

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 16:24
hehe ! thank u guy for your reveiw!
im so happy to see ppl liked "Faith"

enjoy the Journey & Thank u all!

Eitan.
Psylabito
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 16:39
Yo Eitan
well i am speechless u know that i know how much you gave for this album.
its fucking great! beautifull as i knew it will be!
i wish all the best mate! keep do what u doing the best!
love u!           Can u Feel It?!?!?!
oren\el ninio
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 21, 2005 16:42
hiiiiiiii naftali
phhhhhhhh what a killer album you finally did it
all the hard work had finaly done
and the result .... what can i say
a monster . hehehe
full of emotion atmosphere and most of mlodies shel habeyoker hehehe .
men great work on this one and u just getting better alredy waiting to hear your new stuff
wish u all the best
oren\el ninio
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 21:20
Well, I don´t think this album is better than the his first.

Up to now my favorites are Faith and En Sof. Beautiful tracks.

His album relies mainly on melodies, most of them I could call nice. But it´s not enough for me, I was expecting more psychedely, even when it comes to a morning album. In some tracks there´s too much emptiness IMO...

One thing I can´t deny is that Fatali has his own style. If you are a morning psy lover, I think you should check this one, but before I think you should check Vibe Tribe, Audiotec, Ananda Shake and Aquatica (to name a few)...
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Zombizoola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jan 22, 2005 00:31
Quote:

On 2005-01-21 21:20, full_on wrote:

His album relies mainly on melodies, most of them I could call nice. But it´s not enough for me, I was expecting more psychedely, even when it comes to a morning album. In some tracks there´s too much emptiness IMO...

One thing I can´t deny is that Fatali has his own style. If you are a morning psy lover, I think you should check this one, but before I think you should check Vibe Tribe, Audiotec, Ananda Shake and Aquatica (to name a few)...
Respect!

its all about taste
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jan 22, 2005 02:35
Quote:

On 2005-01-21 21:20, full_on wrote:

Respect!

I respect your opinion Full on, but i think Eitan's sound is best at morning, it's a bit softer then the Full-on bands you named, which i also like(i really like vibe tribe, but i dont listen to full-on in the morning), not to "violent" (sometimes his structure is almost progressive), so in conclusion this album is for people who like softer morning sounds (and a very good album i might add).
          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Fatali
Fatali

Posted : Jan 22, 2005 02:57
hey u all~! thx again for your comment's
its realy importent for me to get your feedback's!

full_on -> i have only 1 thing to say,
try to listen to the whole album from the 1st second to the last one, not each track alone .
usualy its working ,at the end i get that smile we know

thank u all again&have a great weekend!
Eitan.
rippa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Jan 22, 2005 11:46
Heyyy eitan great cd! , i always liked ur unique style, very groovy and emotional melodies is everywhere gives a real taste to the album , my favorites are faith and sleep on , excellent tracks , all album is great , wish to hear you soon           I'm The Superviz'a Can I Get The Taxi Numbah?!
Dibu-Tonic

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 22, 2005 22:05
Ha... well I believe it's a good album but could've been better. I heard the Natural EP and it was awesome, but now that i heard the new album i believe that all songs are too similar.
But anyway it's a 7.5/10

Peace
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Jan 22, 2005 23:00
For sure it´s all about taste.

I was just giving my feedback and review. I think this album has strong moments, and I would enjoy to hear some tracks at morning in a party... It´s just that I liked more Fatali´s first album. This one is not bad (and it got some very good tracks), but it´s less my style than his first one.

I think everyone should give a fair try and decide for theirselves... I´m sure lot´s of people will disagree with me and enjoy this album more than the first one.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Fatali - Faith ( YOYO / BNE RECORDS ) Jan. 2005

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance