Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Fatali - Faith ( YOYO / BNE RECORDS ) Jan. 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Fatali - Faith ( YOYO / BNE RECORDS ) Jan. 2005

bils
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Mar 2, 2005 07:58
Hi Eitan
Hope you have had a safe journey back home....
Thnks a ton for giving me the promo cd......loved it..super meledious..brings a smile onmy face...

all the best bro!!           Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it!

www.beyondlogic.net
Trance2MoveU
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Mar 4, 2005 22:15
I have this CD playing in the truck now and I think it is awesome. Great melodies, outstanding production, and a cool vibe all the way through. I think it creates a mood and there wasn't on time where it didn't move me.

Great Job, you have earned a fan.

mdk
woutski
Zen Mechanics

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 5, 2005 12:23
Nice sunsoaked festival trance...good job!
Nokturnal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 10, 2005 02:35
I think this release is one of the best morning trance cd's I have heard in a very long while. The production is VERY clean, melodies are beautiful and present but not over-the-top, and the low-end is solid, strong and makes me want to moooove.

I can not wait to share it this summer here in Western Canada at a few festivals I am playing at. We may not have a huge scene in my neck of the woods but we are super picky.

Thank you Fatali!!!

Peace and light,

Darvin.
Fatali
Fatali

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 10, 2005 09:50
hey u all ! just got back from Goa & greece so couldnt replay so much coz low connection... u dont know how excited i am!
word's cant describe how i feel right now ,THANK's!
just wanted to thank Demion at "Psyreviews"
for a lovely review!
cheers mate

and ->Darvin my freind , as long as pepole having fun! it can be played everywhere.
boom
and have a super weekend

Eitan.
Nokturnal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 15, 2005 10:48
Ha! I agree Eitan. Thank you again for your beautiful music. =D
ELF music
Elf Music

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Nov 3, 2005 18:22
Hey Eitan!

It was nice to meet you in Tokyo!
You did a gre8 live as like as this album!
We will book you again for sure!!

Hope to see you soon..
http://www.solaris-music.com

‡“ Far East Technology ‡“
www.elf-music.net
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Nov 3, 2005 19:30
What can I say; this album is very different from the first one, I can hear cosma influences here and there. For sure its not a Regular copycat full on. It has the special fatali style in every track but still this sounds to soft .the firts album had a well built atmosphere. Started with proggy tunes with a gr8 flow. The remix of ultrasmooth is still one of the best tracks ever. Anyway it's not a review about moments, but faith is like a compilation for me and not an album. All the track are on the same line but the last one. There is no progress no ,changes, not enough variety.

Anyway good luck with all in the future.

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Nov 7, 2005 02:15
rather good album. faith is quite touching track. usually i prefer more powerful and hard beat but here is pleasant combination of joyful melodic and light tracks.
good work. thanks.           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
Fatali
Fatali

Posted : Nov 7, 2005 12:10
heyy! allmost a year after "Faith" released and
its very nice to see this topic here again!

just wanted to thank u all of u again who danced and still dancing and supporting full power
THANKS!

im working hard on the 3rd album these days(hope to finish around begining of 2006) and i defenitly can say its gonna be somthing diffrent and deeeeeepp

cheers
Eitan.

exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Nov 28, 2005 12:03
keep the faith jou*

and keep making us smile           missing plug-in
aliened

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 00:41
honestly to say , for me , its too close to Yahel`s stuff , his last album (around the world) is not psy trance at all ..same with faith , its very nice , melodic but wud u plz next time to add some pinch of pure psychedelica , Eitan ?
last track frm v/a dopler fx (alchemy recs) is my fav , again very nice . melodic n psychedelic
and yes , anyone shud keep faith alive           " And as the gods have given us , so we return the gift " - Bill Cosmosis " Gift of the Gods "
" That's right - otherworld lifeforms . A fucking alien ! "
'Strange word like 'psychedelic,' you know - drugs, the whole bit, you know, 'fre
Fatali
Fatali

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 15:01
hey aliened , whast up mate? thanks for your honest post..im working these days on the 3rd album & promise and allready added much more psychadelic elements then the last 2 albums..
i decided to give it much more serious touch and make its less cheezy but still melodic and atmospheric with lots of deep vibes ...

i hope u like
thanks
and have a super 2006!

Eitan.
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 16:20
Nice to know.
Good luck!
          -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
..::PsySacred::..
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jan 3, 2006 17:55
great album ...i think "moments" is better than second fatali's album,moments was more deeply and more psychedelicaly ..but at all first and second fatali's album are great..keep going man..wish u best in ur next works..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Fatali - Faith ( YOYO / BNE RECORDS ) Jan. 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance