Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..::..::..Existence dance festival..::..::.. 29,30,31th December 2006, 1th January 2007 - Barcelona
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..::..::..Existence dance festival..::..::.. 29,30,31th December 2006, 1th January 2007 - Barcelona

Ix Delisyd

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 16, 2007 02:35
Ups...i wrote in where i thought it was the review post, and now i see you were all here!

Sou don´t take me wrong if i just copy/paste ma post...i wanna be here with you all...

wow...
big reviews in here...

Well, i did´t see most of the sessions in the fest...i was running around covered in fuel among other stuff...(and pleased to be helpfull)...

So I´ll use this post to say thanks...you gave me the opportunity to share this amazing experience with you.
This is the first one...imagine the next!

Andre,Mon,Sweet Sweet Nuria,Danny Slovoloko, Felipe, my beloved bulgarians sisters, Arnauh, Mary, Chiki, Justiiiiiinnnnn (was so nice to run the Chill with you man, really), Marta, Txavi&Clara, Muny&Co, the not so beloved Octopus Crew, and all the rest...There´s no space in any forum for me to say what i need to say...and no time for you to read!
So let me try the telepathy....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh.......

Do you get ma messege? Sure you can...

And to send a little bit of a proper review:

I have to say i did stop working at a point, so I could dance to Toxic, Kuntact and Fiuzz...my 3 only sessions in this festival, I´m sure they were the best...they always are... jejeje
(no need for big names really)

And, of course, the best Chill Area (if we can call it Chill) ever... no, I´m talking seriously, no BOOM, no FULL MOON, no SAMOTHRAKI, no nothing...
Justo for president for the Gallactic Chill Federation...all the rest, you have something to learn from this guy.

About the deco...well, is a different concept, and i think the result was ok.
For the next one...ever considered a Frog Coustomized Existence Set? jejeje.

Love you all, really.

m.           "...if I´m free is ´couse I´m always running"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..::..::..Existence dance festival..::..::.. 29,30,31th December 2006, 1th January 2007 - Barcelona
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance