Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..::..::..Existence dance festival..::..::.. 29,30,31th December 2006, 1th January 2007 - Barcelona
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..::..::..Existence dance festival..::..::.. 29,30,31th December 2006, 1th January 2007 - Barcelona

Jasjit

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 7, 2007 06:47
http://www.yousendit.com/download/2VejIixUoxN5TA%3D%3D

just loaded the pictur5es..

sorry youll have to download it..
put it up on usendit.

hope u like em.           And Remember
Its the Music In U
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 12:31
Concidering it as one of first of it´s kind in Spain I can say the festival was pretty good. Offcours besides some troubles, is not easy to make something like this specially in this dates and in this area. So after all Sindar did good job, and i am sure the learned also a lot from this experience.
I would like just to name view:
The deco was to say in one word "poor". The best thing were the projections on 31 st. but the rest of deco, there was not so much psychedelic about.
The mainfloor music was not so my cup of tea, too much full on, there was no variety in music. Offcours there were some nice sets. But in generaly I enjoyed much more the chill out music.
The location was very nice, I knew it already before some smaller parties were held.
But one thing i think by entrence fee that was asked there "had to be more facilities and services for the crowd" I mean in the chill out at 9 am. more tents with food etc. there was freezing about - 4 degrees. it´s too cold.
The crowd was one of the best things to me, nice people from so many places, and very good vibes.

Boom

to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Orlandooo

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 8, 2007 14:46
Quote:

On 2007-01-08 12:31, Adigroovy wrote:
The best thing were the projections on 31 st. but the rest of deco, there was not so much psychedelic about.

Thanks for you opinion about the projections Psynema done a good work in the scene screens, And I make the organic ones with branches in the top of the tent. The deco was adapted to the legal norms about fire and a fully decoration was not possible. Sindar mixed the idea of volume with the structures of Optical I. and the projections simulating an organic form that envolved everything. Theres more that It seems in a deco...

Salut!
          * Örlandooo *
www.orlandooo-things.net
:limited edition cloth::
donald

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 9, 2007 00:47
guys before we make our comments we have to thing about the conditions.
1.winter party
2.first as i know so big fest in barca.
for me freaks the party was nice.
the possitives vibes was amazing only happy faces
and ppl who want to enjoy the cold.
too much fullon but how cares if you feel really,really nice with the ppl around you..
finally thannks a lot sindar...

happy new psy year to all over the world...!!
SINDAR psy.org
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jan 9, 2007 20:42
Hello to all

...back from the field now....
1º---happy new year 2007 for all of you.

Thanks for the reviews...and lets start to make our own reviews

For us and spain it was a big psy festival experience, and a very good one.
In the Last night/day almost 4000 people participated in the Existence dance festival.
All local media spoke very well about it... (about you and us), very important point here, so we can continue with it.
As it was the first edition, many errors ocurred and many others where fixed.
We consider, in general, that it was a Great new year festival.

Some big problems in the first day, like "no deco in main floor" (..., basically the responsable for the projectors and lights, did not set up nothing), ....the main deco, to respect "the law", was almost about video projections,.. back drops where not alowed, like lycras, etc etc....so the deco was only video projections by Örlandooo and string art by Optical illusionS. As the video did not worked, it was imposible to have the main floor ok,and finished.......and never worked in it total power, just for you to know,... our mistake when we choose this people to make this tecnical work.
.. the showers where not working in first day too (that wasn´t nobody foult,....to much cold in the first night destroyed the water connections) only could be fixed in the last day.....

But in the end, for us, was a very positive festival...next new year for sure is going to be much better. we are always learning.......

Thanks again to all who came and participated on this festival,...very very good ambience and happy faces around it,...it is for all of this we worked, this is the most important point,....make you happy with this festival.....and try that you get the best new year party in Barcelona surroundings.

In 2 months from now, we are going to announce the next Existence Dance Festival. The drop of existence arrived to the ground and now we going see the birth of many things with it.

Saludos from Barcelona to all....
BooM ShankaR
Sindar Crew.
          www.sindarproductions.com
---- Barcelona ----
Timetwister

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 9, 2007 22:27
Really awesome news to hear there's gonna be a next edition. I for one will definately be there to celebrate the ending of this year and the birth of a new one.
Jasjit

Posted : Jan 9, 2007 23:06
I will be there again..

haha

And Remember
Its the Music In U
boudhinette

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 10, 2007 07:41
yes, next year edition will probably be even better!
personnaly I think that winter is a GOOD time for out door festival,maybe cold at nights but decent during the day,on the contrary summer editions are far too hot during the day!
just hope it will be a bit cheaper, same thing for 40€ nye at the gate please!
think about the peopme who travel from so far! let's not male it an exclusive jet-set party!
oboulys

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 10, 2007 18:27
it was actually good to have the cold in a way,

you know...that hardcore phraze never hit the spot like this:

DANCE OR DIE!
(or atleast loose a limb)

Optical illusionS

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 11, 2007 11:16
HellOOOooOOOO!
Just recovering myself from a dark fever process after the Festival :S and now, full healthy, I would like to say YUPIEEEE what an amazing Festival!!!

Talking as Optical illusionS, I would say that all of you are right: Main floor was looking poor and empty during the day. As fiuzz said before, there have been some problems with the projectors, the organisation could not use any backdrop or lycra because of the fire protection law etc...My String Art was giving some colour to the venue, and hopefully, second and third night the mainfloor was looking beautiful with the visuals of Orlando! Great job my dear!

Now, talking as Marta, I would like to say that I'm very happy of the feed back received about the chillout stage. Justin and me we did our best to bring a lineup full of variety, not only "sleeping chillout music". I've seen lot of people dancing and having fun, it was a party everyday at the chill!

Thanks to all the chillout stage artists, you made the difference of that Festival!

A big kiss for all the people that worked with me in this Festival, specially to Marcos and Dani, thanks for working with a big smile during the whole festival!

It will be a pleasure to work with all of you in the next edition of Existence...

Fiuzz we go for it!

..::StringArt::..

http://www.myspace.com/stringart_psydeco
Back to Mars

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 12, 2007 17:38
Thank you Sindar crew for such a great festival, we had a really good time and the cold in the night was well worth it! Anyway the sun brought some balance with beautiful warm days!
There was only good vibes in the festival and we were very happy to be part of it!
Greetings from Amsterdam~:)
Loren
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 13, 2007 13:46
DIG DIG DIG ...... lol

Sindar Crew, I LOVE U, i´m tremendously glad to be part of your team....

Count with me to the next existence and to whatever u need......

GREAT TEAM .. .... ..

Saludos de BCN
Openair siempre

Rabbithole

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 14, 2007 00:02
Pictures awailable here: http://rabbithole.no/festival02.html

Same pictures I posted earlier, but this time it is not a rar-file. This is better for those who dont have a fast internet connection.           -Explore the rabbithole-
http://Rabbithole.no
Jasjit

Posted : Jan 16, 2007 17:41
I came from A Galaxy Far Far Away..

and I loved it. Sure some things werent exactly perfect, but a lotta things were above perfect, so i guess were squared off.

All in All.. it was a very goo festival.           And Remember
Its the Music In U
Ruhl
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 17, 2007 04:26
I think that Existence has been a great festival..., with some little mistakes (very logical because it's only the first one), but with a lot of great details and moments.
I never seen in all the festival one bad face..., only saw smiles everywhere i looked at...
The artists were very good (speacially one of them named Ruhl ), and the line-up was very well-balanced. Special mention to the Chill-Out..., Justin (and Marcos), you made a very proffesional work with it.
And the org., 10 over 10, because this one was the first festival for them and they make a terrible effort to have all the things ready for all of us. Like I said before, i'm sure that next year will be amazing.

Only a bad thing..., the terrible cold..., so i hope that the next year will be different, because i think that this temperatures aren't a normal weather there.

Finally, I want to mention the people that made an incredible effort to become the festival in a nice place, like André (and his brothers), Montse, Marteta, Arnauh, Nano, Justin, Marcos, Nuria, Felipe, etc... Thanks a lot m8s

See you very soon again

Greetings from Madrid
          Fractal Records, Sindar Productions
http://www.myspace.com/djruhl
http://www.myspace.com/fractalrecords
http://www.myspace.com/sindarproductions
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..::..::..Existence dance festival..::..::.. 29,30,31th December 2006, 1th January 2007 - Barcelona
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance