Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..::..::..Existence dance festival..::..::.. 29,30,31th December 2006, 1th January 2007 - Barcelona
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..::..::..Existence dance festival..::..::.. 29,30,31th December 2006, 1th January 2007 - Barcelona

Yana
SunGirl

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 26, 2006 22:13
Cant wait to come to Spain ! Lots of friends going to b there ! Thanx to Existence Team for this beautyful event ) SEE U ALL @ THE DANCEFLORE !!!!

Optical illusionS

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 26, 2006 22:52
Quote:

On 2006-12-26 15:13, Jasjit wrote:
Ready with everything Now.

Just packing my bags..

Need to know how cold it is..
Gloves, ear muffs any of these kind of deadly wear required to protect me from the cold.. Or I will be able to dance the cold away..

Shed some Light..haha

C U ALL SOON..
HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS

At night is cold outside the dance floor, so I advice you to bring warm clothes (gloves, scarf,etc etc...)

..::StringArt::..

http://www.myspace.com/stringart_psydeco
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Dec 27, 2006 14:13
In 2 days guys we are starting

BoooM           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Jasjit

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 27, 2006 15:39
Thanks Optical Illusions,
Got my flight tomorrow..

Time to go to Spain.
Seasons Greetings.

HOHOHO

C U ALL SOON.
          And Remember
Its the Music In U
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 01:27
ok,
bags are packed and i`m going sleep now.. heading for barcelona tommorow morning 7am...
cu all there
lead

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 10:34
Wonderful, big thx for the bus timetable
Time to go home packing, flight arrives 12am..

Seeyall!
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 28, 2006 11:40
Take your warm cloths guys it´s cold by night (arround 3 degrees last night) but by day we have like 18 and sunny.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
protools_operator
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Dec 28, 2006 13:16
hey everyone!
I'm in barcelona for a few days now, see you all tribe tommorow!!

Anyone knows where i can buy sticks to hold my tent in place? i didn't find mine and don't want the wind to take my tent away

Also can't think of something to improvise:(
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 28, 2006 13:50
Quote:

On 2006-12-28 13:16, protools_operator wrote:
hey everyone!
I'm in barcelona for a few days now, see you all tribe tommorow!!

Anyone knows where i can buy sticks to hold my tent in place? i didn't find mine and don't want the wind to take my tent away

Also can't think of something to improvise:(

Just check any sportshop, specialy at shops specialized in wintersposrts and climbing, you´ll have many in Barcelona.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Yahel Chabs
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 29, 2006 13:46
Lets go! Peace & danceee everybody!!!

All the best wishes for 2007

TranceLoad.com & Teknasia.com Manager
www.myspace.com/yahelchabs
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 1, 2007 17:10
And how is it?????
Any news????~
          From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Timetwister

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 1, 2007 21:26
It was fucking awesome. Really good party (despite some slips from the organisation: where was the bus to take us to the festival, or any indication how to get there from villafranca......number of shops where you could get food was really limited, and the first evening had some glitches with shops not being open, party starting pater than planned.....) but all in all a kick ass party. the atmosphere was really beautiful, lovely people all around! If this is organised next year as well, I'm there.

P.S. Big props to psynema for the new year's visuals. Made a deep impression! beautiful stuff!
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jan 2, 2007 08:55
nearly everything told by timetwister.. the organisation lacked in the beginning, like no more than 3 stringart deco objects in mainfloor (last night the mainfloor looked totally different), no shuttlebus signs at barcelona, the prices were not that nice, like half a pizza 4 euros, a beer for 3,.... but the orgs tried to fix their faults while the fest was running... the vibe was best for sometime now and we met onlzy nice ppl there...
it was very nice at daytimes, but in the nights it was freezing like -3 to -5 degrees or sth like that....
the mainfloor was most times isra- full on, while i prefer dark... painkiller was really good, as i heard menog also... i stood most of the nights in chillout tent,which was more like an electrofloor in nighttimes...
all in all a really good choice for new years celebration in europe....

Bo0m
PsyBeats

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 2, 2007 19:19
Yeh we had a really good time there.. Big Props to the organisers... My only complaint was the security. At one point, my girlfriend was accosted by a security guy that insisted that someone had seen her sneak in and hauled her to the entrance of the chill. My girlfriend was wearing her band, but that duidn't seem to deter him. After realising his mistake he let her go without even apologising for accosting her in the first place... But all in all the days were brilliantly warm, and the nights were very cold (ice on the tents).. Met lots of great people from many corners of the world including Sweden, Russia & Malta...

greets to all... Hope to see you on the dancefloor again soon!
boudhinette

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 2, 2007 20:31
we could only make it on new year eves, so we skipped the begining troubles!
it was hard to find the place, no posters whatsoever. no line up and no info point at this time!
also the toilets had gone insane and the chill out was not so cosy as announced! because it looked more like a dustbin!
decoration was poor, so when you guys said it was worse the first two days it leaves me a bit wondering..
big up for the place, a really magical spot, looked old as the earth with cave-house and small valleys, wonderfull sunrise and a mediterranean flaura like a herbal garden.
big up to the global trans-tribe without whom it would have been nothing
and thanks for the music!
good sound for the opening of 2007!
peace and love everyone, enjoy the music here and there but most of all, let it burn in your hearts!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ..::..::..Existence dance festival..::..::.. 29,30,31th December 2006, 1th January 2007 - Barcelona
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance