Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 22, 2008 19:06
^^ whatever            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : May 25, 2008 05:41
Strange Euro this year,especially since my favorite team England is out.

I got a feeling that if Holland manages to defend well they got a great chance to win the tournament,they look much more fit than the rest of the teams and they got some great players in the team who had a great year.If i had to bet my money somewhere they would be my choice i guess.

Spain and France will dissapoint this year in my humble opinion,especially France i dont see them going anywhere.

Group A teams all seem very weak to me and from Group B Germany has some chances of reaching the final with Croatia being a nice outsider mostly because of its ambitious squad and youth talent.I like Croatia a lot to be honest.

From Group C i already said that France will be a huge dissapointment and i think that Romania wont even qualify the difficult group stage.Italy well we know what to expect from them 4-5-1 boring defensive tactics football that won them the World Cup which unfortunately is the system that delivers in our days,one of the big favorites in this tournament.

Group D just forget about all of them,Spain will dissapoint as usually,Russia and Sweden have nothing to do with the good squads of the past and Greece squad will collapse under the pressure of the defending european champion title 4 years ago especially with that idiot german coach we have who insists on calling the same players over and over again when some of them should have already retire like Dellas for example in the centre of our defence.

So Netherlands and Italy my big time favorites with Croatia as a big time outsider.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
donald

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 30, 2008 20:48
...detox you speak like a real greek...
leave OTO do his work...
for 1 time in our life we have to accept that someone with diferent personality then us and with all our negativity dont tell me that you didnt say the same think before 2004 prove tha everybody has his job..
and OTO prove that know the job...

..a fact also is that if i compare the other teams that i saw i think greece its in averry good forma...

personal i always like italy because of the defense theory and that how that turn in to attack game..

2 pigs killed 16 years old boy because his voice was tou loud for them 06/12/2008
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 31, 2008 05:58
The only thing that Oto proved back in 2004 is that a team with zero talent can win an international competition based on 100% defensive and fitness tactics along with huge luck especially in the game against France and in the last game of the group stage against the Russians.Excuse me but i am a soccer fan and i cant watch cat and mouse games where the mouse waits for the cat to get tired so it can get out of its hole.

What irritates me the most though is not the tactics but Otto's stubbordness of not inviting to the national team great players like Zikos and Stoltidis (with no doubt the greatest defensive midfielders in Greece along with Katsouranis) just to invite players like Mpasinas,Goumas and Dellas who are a joke and should be out of the team long time now.Not to mention the two biggest jokes ever Vrizas and Tsartas.

Anyway i am not a greek team fan anyway and i am happy that Stoltidis refused to join the team couple of months ago when Otto invited him in a game against Cyprus.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
donald

Posted : Jun 1, 2008 20:18
..so my friend we will fight till the end....
about cats and mouse you can see woomen football that you can enjoy more then 10 goals per game...

the word result(apotelesma)remind you or meens something for you??

now the basic things...where did you see that zikos its one of the best mesos player...dont tell me because of monaco..inmonaco he didnt do anything he was just stand in the midle of the field and pass the ball no defense at all or attack or at list something more then just pases...

about stoltidis i have the same opinnion,but dont tell me that you dont know why wasnt in his choice..(iero is from the same village with topalidis and there is abig economic fights between the familys) the familys...

about dellas beleve me detox its necesary for a team to have someone with ice blood and with clear mind on the backs...(i agree thatits not something special but it was necesary for the team)

as about tsartas maybe its the biggest asshole that could ever been...but this left leg only a few players in europe have it...

p.s.your words smell fisch...i bet my 495 green titles that you are gavros...

p.s.im not also fan of greek team my worst moment was,when the "red nex" screaming about dicks and tsoliades...

2 pigs killed 16 years old boy because his voice was tou loud for them 06/12/2008
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 2, 2008 00:47
Donald i am not going to fight with you or anyone else concerning the greek national team for which honestly i dont give a shit for many years now.You see i am one of those very very few people who used to attend national team games when we were playing in OAKA against Albania and the Albanians were more than us and they were burning greek flags in front of us and the police was protecting them and when we tried to do something about it we got beaten by the police,our "own" greek police.Times when the greek team was playing in front of empty stadiums and not in front of 40.000 people like they do now since being a greek team fan became trendy after the 2004 Euro Championship.

Sorry but i cannot support such a team that plays such awfull football,that has a coach that visits Greece once a year to see the local teams playing and even then he insists of the very same players who most of the time dont even play at their teams,that has an assistant coach like Topalidis who from a simple translator transformed into one night into a coach assistant,that has a federation president like Gagatsis who cant even speak English,that had players like Nikolaidis who said that would never play in the Greek team again but he did so during Euro 2004,where some of the best greek players like Stoltidis dont get invited simply because the assistant coach doesnt like him,where Djordjevic was declined to participate in the national team when in the past Batista was considered as a Greek and played for the national team and when in the recent days Albanian players like Ninis play as Greek players and many many more.

I dont care if they win or loose or whatever and i am not going to fight with anyone concerning this issue,i said my opinion about them and what they will do in the group stage and thats it,nothing more to add since i dont care about them.

You want to support them and Oto,fine about me,but please allow me to have a different opinion than you.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
donald

Posted : Jun 2, 2008 09:41
i agree 100%,but you are not talking about the game..

DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 2, 2008 15:19
Didnt i mentioned already that Greece's football tactics suck big time?Its my humble opinion anyway.

In any case though its interesting to see this years tournament where everyone is aware of greek defensive mentality because in Portugal noone paid any attention to the greek team and they were not ready for this antifootball as i call it but this time its different and Oto will have to prove if he is a good coach or not by adopting to the new circumstances and manage to get the results using little bit different methods.

If he manages to qualify from the group stage then i will have to admit in public that he is a good coach,if he wont then it will be proven that he was damn lucky for what happened in Portugal.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 16:35
Only a few days away now!
Hard to say who will win but I think whoever comes out the "group of death" will have a good chance for the title.
So either Italy, France or Holland.
I also think time is right for Spain to do something good for once. Cant be so bad for ever they deserve something!

smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 23:39
Italian captain out of the competition..
Cannavaro got a serious injury in training (of course in a contrast with Chiellini..that fucking butcher)
and he even might be done with his football carrier.
EURO 2008 becomes even harder for us.
Forza Azzurri
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 4, 2008 09:06
Barzagli and Nesta can replace him easily,Itali has no problems with center backs           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
DanVapid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 19:08
can't wait...i have no idea who the favorites are, but i really can't wait. disappointing that england won't be involved though...they are always fun to watch.
phonecardlinks

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 5, 2008 18:47
this is not the year for England in the EURO Dan.. From what I've heard and read, the strong bet is for Germany vs Holland or Italy in the finals.           Pingo.com is a virtual prepaid calling card service.
Special 15% off coupon code "forum"
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 7, 2008 23:02
On the opening game of the tournament the Czech Republic won the hosts Switzerland 1-0 with the goal of Sverkos.Average game where the fair result was a draw in my humble opinion,thankfully my under goals bet payed me quiet well so not many worries about the lovely hosts.Got sad though when Frei got injured,sad incident for a player who much wanted to play in this tournament.

Right now the Portugese are having some problems against Turkey although i got to admit they are very unlucky since two times the ball hitted the Turkish post,i support my neighbours though cause i dont like the Portugese team.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 7, 2008 23:07
Portugal just scored with Pepe.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - EURO 2008 / Everything what concirns football and Euro 2008 championship
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance