First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Electrobeat Event @ Aarhus 11/2-2006

Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 21:24
The danish online community Electrobeat.dk presents their first event featuring different electronic music genres - with a main focus on psy genres..
The event will take place from 2300 till 0600 beginning on Saturday the 11th of February 2006. The venue will be Aarhus Firma Sport, Paludan-Mollersvej 110, 8200 Aarhus N.

There will be a 2 floor setup at the event, main floor and alternative floor.

Musical flow will be structured so that you will always be able to experience more intense music at the main floor, while the music at the alternative floor will be deeper and more chilled. (this way we can go completely berserk with Dark Psy on the mainfloor, while the Progressive crowd can seek refuge at our alternative stage).

This is done by going from chillout -> progressive house on the alternative floor, while moving from progressive -> full on the main floor. A very basic explanation really, in fact the event will offer the following genres.

- Progressive House.
- Progressive Psytrance.
- Deep Trance.
- Psychedelic Trance.
- Dark Psychedelic Trance.
- Full On.
- Chillout.

The Lineup is as follows

>>Mainfloor<<

LIVE Nasa(Iboga Records)
LIVE Meteloids(Parvati Records)

DJ Raider(3D Vision Records)
DJ Nasa(Alphalab Records)
DJ pr0fane(Sunrise Supplies)

>>Alternative Floor<<

DJ Krell(Electrobeat.dk / Virus Tekk Records)
DJ Autopilot(Crotus Records)
DJ Psilence(Gaia Project)
DJ Jespar(Ecstatic Worlds)

We have already booked a professional deco team + made arrangements for further deco. This will stay a surprise.

The price will be 155 DKK - Which is 5kr more than the last events at that venue, we make up for it by creating 2 floors and doubling the lineup.

There will be CHEAP BEER ! (25kr for a big one) and more stuff you can buy at the bar/kiosk - such as FOOD

Checkout the prices here http://www.aafs.dk/aafs_sport/cafeen.htm

Bar prices are subject to change without notice since Electrobeat.dk is not in charge of the bar. However, its not likely this will happen.

There is an 18 Year Age Limit, Bring Picture ID.

If there are any updates, check this thread - Flyer and other stuff (in danish) at http://www.electrobeat.dk/popup.show_party.php?party_id=365

Best wishes

Krell          Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 22:37
Great with a party in Århus in the wintertime, as the indoor partyscene in the Århus area has been quite slow after the closing of CreamCrop records, and the death of the Metro project. I'm very happy to be a part of this
          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
raider
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 28, 2005 16:30
Yeah, I'm equally proud of being on this lineup - and the concept of the party sounds really appealing. Looking forward to party with you all!           LABEL-DJ @ 3D VISION RECORDINGS | www.myspace.com/djraider | www.myspace.com/3dvisionrecordings
RaverDK

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 28, 2005 20:22
This coud be a very nice party!

four sure im comming...

Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Aug 29, 2005 13:59
i will be there too
Rishi
Rishi

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 10:40
I will do my best to be there also            3ó BooOoM ShanKaRA 3ó
<<<<Full On Dreams Vol 1 Out now>>>>

www.virustekk.com
Zoolog
Zoolog

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 13:12
If im in Denmark, i will be there to watch my Meteloid heroes... Good initiative!
kenny

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 15:16
Sadly i couldn't attend the first Electrobeat party, but this one I don't want to miss. Nice lineup, nice concept, and pretty sure alot of nice people!

Attended one other party at this location, hope there will be better PA and some more decos. Overall a decent location, with great little bar. You shouldn't underrate a french dog and a Cocio in the wee hours of the morning..

See ya all there..
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 17:55
kenny, this IS the first electrobeat party           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 30, 2005 18:45
@Kenny

Like pr0fane says, this is our first event. We have only been supplying DJs to organizers up untill now.

About the sound. There have been 2 events at that location prior to this event, one took place in the cafeteria and the other in the big hall.

Both events had a bad sound setup as far as speaker placement goes - I have analyzed this, and Im sure we can create much better sound...

Its not a matter of getting better speakers or gear, its a matter of using it correctly Most PA systems work well at this level, however, all suck if placed badly.

Theres no reason why the sound should not aproximately be as good as the creamcrop events at Loft and the last ones at Chr X vej.

Also, Im hoping we can do this without blowing everybodies ears to bits

*smiles*

Krell

Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
RaverDK

Posted : Aug 30, 2005 20:02
what sound system will be 4 this party Krell?
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 30, 2005 22:00
We havent settled on the sound system as of yet - For now, We are thinking of booking 3 to 4 Mach 154 + 152 system - However, we will need to look into the quality & adaptability of the system in more detail first.

It would surely be the easiet solution for us, since Martin Pro Shop is basicly just around the corner from the event.
Well, the DREAM solution would be to have it all delivered and removed by the PA company... (mostly removal

Another option would be a D&B speaker setup, perhaps from www.ca-pa.dk

Im sure, whether it be one or the other will not matter as much as how its placed and how well we can adapt it to the sound dynamics of the room. (sound test upon sound test).

Id rather invest a few thousand kroners on getting more time to do proper soundtests of the system, than I would on leasing more expensive gear).

After all - its only 250m2 + 260m2 floors and not a huge concert hall. (thank god)

*smiles*

Krell           Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
RaverDK

Posted : Aug 31, 2005 13:20
Sounds super nice Krell... realy looking forward to this party

Rember to give me a call if you can use me for any thing Arhm..! NO not that

monno
Grapes Of Wrath

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 11:17
well if you´re gonna use d&b speakers you better not set ´em up yourself but get a rental company to do it since they are meant to be set up in clusters in order to ensure proper imaging, but when they are set up correctly its a full hifidelity experience. mach speakers are well hmmm ok i guess but for my personal taste i would have to say go for turbosounds or nexu. turbosounds can be rented quite cheaply here in aarhus also if the room has shit acoustics it really doesn´t matter which pa is used. haven´t been at the venue but i can imagine it´s not exactly built for sound. the acoustics will however get somewhat better the more people are there to absorb some of the energy so it doesn´t go all bouncy around the room. anyhoo i might just turn up at this event....adding meteloids to the lineup was a good move btw. it definately made me consider going           Mastering available here:
http://www.bimmelim-soundlabs.com
http://soundcloud.com/onkeldunkel
http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkelownz
http://www.parvati-records.com
Krell
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 6, 2005 22:16
Hey Monno

Well - The alternative floor has a 2,8m celing, so with people in the room the sound gets damped too much I think. The ceiling is soft, and dampens the sound alot - So it gets a bit diffuse if you are far away from the speakers.

It is a rectangular room, and for the earlier event at the location the sound system played down the rooms full length, instead of accross... So, we will set it up to play across the room minimizing the dampening effect. This is also where I am considering using quadrofoni/4 speakers, or perhaps front speakers with rear delay speakers added.

Alternative floor setup will need more attention and planning in the coming months - No doubt, thats where the challenge lies. However, the soft ceiling will kill some of the echoing Im sure (I heard NO echoing at all at the earlier event, just a bit muffled sound when moving outside the triangle speaker+speaker+listener). (we are not using the big hall, there was lots of echoing there).

Main floor has just about the same dimensions as Alternative floor, but the ceiling is 2,8m at one end and perhaps 4-6 meters at the other end. (across the room). The material of the ceiling is soft, as at the alternative floor - Achieving good sound in this room should be easier to achieve than at the alternative floor. We will set up the sound playing into the soft ceiling, and not the hard wall).

Its not like the sound at the earlier event was hopeless - It was just not optimal

For the mainfloor we now plan to use a Turbo Sound system - We consulted different rental companies at http://www.djz.dk - and, we think we will go for that solution for the mainfloor.

We are not going for the D&B solution, its far to expensive - and I think overkill for this event. It would dramaticly increase the budget also. We are talking substantially more than 10.000 DKK just for the sound (with no technicians).

Yes, we feel very good about adding Meteloids to the event also - Especially since I personally have been advocating more organizers pay notice to, among others, Meteloids.

With 2 floors we can go completely berserk on the mainfloor, and those who do not go for that, have an alternative floor which will at that time offer progressive tunes spun by yours truly.

Its also a fact, that we need to be musically as broad as we can at this event, in order to stay true to the idea behind the website. What is possible there, is then of course up to us - but with both chillout genres, progressive psy, full on, dark psy & house genres we will we achieve this far better than with just 1 floor. Else, it gets messy - and we are not into 1 hour mini DJ sets.

I hope we see you there

Best wishes

Krell
          Label DJ>
www.jesterrecords.ca
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - Electrobeat Event @ Aarhus 11/2-2006

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance