Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - DooooooFestivalllllll 2008 doof la parzufff
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DooooooFestivalllllll 2008 doof la parzufff

Bizzy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 4, 2008 23:14
The doof was psychodelic in many ways.
the doof festival this year was so purple!

Orca - his set was freaky.
UV - Finished me! wht amazing breaks! king of the Breaks!!!
Zirkin - although u'r Q got fliped, u'r Music Rocked the people the break down my dam knees! u'r music was acidfully =)
phatmatix - Killed, smashed and was 1 of the best i heard on doof.

now for some conflicts...
Kindzadza - this russian dude is angry, he is psycho, russian psycho angry busterd! and he was yelling all on us!!
God put his ass in minus 40 Celsius degree and he came to show us wht he's feeling, He kicked down my ass totalos.

wht was disturbing me, that people didnt move while there was no kick, when there was pure music, tunes, sound, the people was starring at him!! didnt move at all.
where the F*** is the psychodelia? why the hell u didnt move! =\, your sound processor is fucked up, do you need some MD or any psychoactive substance to move u'r ass ?
as a sound producer (wht iam willing to be one day), i want my crowd to move non stop, (that's why i prefer soumi soundi, but that's just me =] )

WELL!
U-recken - my knees Still hurts me!

and, Green nuns? blah! i was expecting something else =(

the Sound - oh the sound.. Doof, Dr. Sound
decoration - the crowd was the decoration in there... but there was some decoration from doof aswell, i expected something better.
people - as i said, decorated people ^_^, there were some faces, but they was NOTHING to all the beautiful people and colurfully people on the dancefloor!
for the line-up - i think it was too messy
Dark, Full on, Dark, Dark, Full on, prog and in the early afternoon hours more dark?
well.. that was hard =)

for the water problems, toelits and i dont blame anything.. people, YOU ARE STINKY!

so Thanks to Finland, Tomi sirkia
and Thanks to Zirkin, Shahar, You are the best!!
orca
Orca

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 5, 2008 00:25
i had great time!!

amazing vibes..

bizzy i just need to know one thing..when do you think phatmatix played?cause he didnt play..

cheers
Elad
Tsabeat/Sattel Battle

Started Topics :  158
Posted : May 5, 2008 03:29
good to hear all had great time

too bad i missed this one

very happy to hear ORCA blasted the floorz you are rox!

also zirkin videos looks amazing

www.sattelbattle.com
http://yoavweinberg.weebly.com/
PsyFanatic

Posted : May 5, 2008 13:36
Bizzy we need rest he kills too much with kick!!!
xcw

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 6, 2008 07:21
Quote:

On 2008-05-04 23:14, Bizzy wrote:

for the water problems, toelits and i dont blame anything.. people, YOU ARE STINKY!

Oh my - Bizzy - GREAT review, very detailed! Sorry to focus on this part because all of it was interesting but this was my favorite part...
rashka
Phatmatix

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 6, 2008 19:14
Hey guys,

it sounds like it was a hell of a festival of course, my mate Orca is unfortunately right, some motherfucker stole my passport few hours before i got into my plane, and i couldnt get another one in time to come.
I still havent recovered from missing that party ! bloody hell !
Im really sorry for that, and u can be sure i ll get my revenge next time i come !!
Congratulations to Zirkin, Rev and Doof team, u made a great job again !           http://www.myspace.com/phatmatix
http://www.phatmatix.com/
Bizzy

Posted : May 7, 2008 00:11
Ah!? wht the ?
i thought u played...
god damn too much acid.

Phatmatix, You'r music rocks Worlds anyway.. who need the d00f to prove that ?
Bizzy

Posted : May 7, 2008 00:13
Quote:

On 2008-05-06 07:21, xcw wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-05-04 23:14, Bizzy wrote:

Oh my - Bizzy - GREAT review, very detailed! Sorry to focus on this part because all of it was interesting but this was my favorite part...

you know we are Israely anyway
òí éùøàì öåòðéí!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - DooooooFestivalllllll 2008 doof la parzufff
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance