Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - DooooooFestivalllllll 2008 doof la parzufff
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DooooooFestivalllllll 2008 doof la parzufff

vio

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 27, 2008 17:43
doof was great!!!
THX
a lot of satla alot of nice music(kindzadza slinky and many more wow)
maybe the strongest vibe i ever expirienced (from other ppl not me i was weak i think hehe)
good ppl
hot hot hot see ya next year           Gitz
myspace.com/dinamitya
how can I stay turned on?
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Apr 27, 2008 18:35
I really enjoyed this year's doof!
Way to go to the organization of such a massive event! This time it was best located and best suited for everybody, imho.
Even though I was gone through a complete car/bag search by the police once I came into the parking lot.

I was located near the second stage so that's where I spent most of the time listening to music. Enjoyed alot, especially Serial Stalkers liveset which got me digging like crazy (something I didn't do for ages) - big thumbs up for you guys!
Sometimes it was too hot, had to drink alot of water

I hope everyone had a great time, and I'd deffinately drink for the next doof

cheers!
          Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Apr 27, 2008 19:05
Excellent!!!

Amazing vibe, great people, beautiful kineret.

On the music side I guess I can best sum it up that it seems as if everybody had something to make them happy.

My favorite dancing time was Friday evening and night- Hodi vs. Zumba G gave a smooth built from scratch to mayhem set. Gula continued with one of the two best sets I ever heard from her (and I heard quite a lot) and the Perfect Stranger just brought down the hammer hard and heavy to top it all. Also a real set to remember from Yuli.

Long live the Doof Festival, long live the Doof crew and long live all of us doofers           ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

ketamind
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Apr 27, 2008 20:24
wow!!!
best party vibe i ever experienced in Israel! and in the top 5 in the world.. !!! (vibe wise )
grate people beautiful woman (and men) every where you looked and lots of very happy tourist
police made it hard for the organizers but i still think that they did a good job with securing the event in the best way.. no violence , theft ,ugly open drug dealing, and unwanted people.. so it was not so bad (for us panthers) to have them all around..
now for the music:
really sad (for me) that i passed out and didn't hear, double REL (even my prog friends danced , so I'm sure it rocked) same go's for Azax Syndron and Orca and REV (sorry for missing out friends)
now.. KINDZADZA!!! what a sunrise.. i couldn't believe my eyes when i lookd at the dancefloor going OFF!! for that crazy bpm's (i think it was around 160 in the end) killah set!!
GREEN NUNES ... a dream come true.. if not for him i would have never got into trance music 10 years ago.. really good set/music
SLINKY WIZERD .. missed the beginning of the set.. but what i did head was still enough for me to book the man for my festival in australia. say no more! (dont tell and aussies about that..)

ENTROPY reminded every one why they are the flag act of the label..
cactus new stuff is off the hook.. (missed the second half of the set)
and UV.. wow.. what a sun rise.. very special and magical set
and then king ZIRKIN took the festival to the next level.. (waw)

now for the other side... queen GULA-K!!! set of the party (for the techno side) you rocked it like no other sister..
LOUD!! you guy are taking trance music to new places .. real revolutionary set.. best time i had dancing to a morning trance act for many years..
and for the surprise act of the festival QUANTIZE..
this new sound you got going now (the bigining and the end of the set) is fresh as fu*k!! well fucking done~~!
and o'o'o'o'oDA-G and yuli.. you guys now what you're doing, and you sure did show it (as allways)
few other highlites there.. but that will wait for the next time..

NOW!! THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL... CLEAN UP YOUR FUCKING ACT. AND START CLEANING YOUR MESS AND YOU RUBISH please

full reaccept for the DooF crew.. you rock!!
thank for letting me have so much fun playing music for this lovely dancefloor

Peace
Ziv
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Apr 27, 2008 20:53
I came only for the last 24 hours of the festival, but i had as much fun as i had in the previous Doof festivals, indeed great vibes!
I liked the fact that there waren't too many people like last year, and i LOVED what you did we the sound, the best i've heard in a long time!
music wise, I loved Gula K and UV's set, always my cup of tea, and i digged liked crazy in Zirkin's set! And U-Recken was a pleasure, real music. Too bad i missed Loud, Green Nuns, Slinky and Kindzadza (and that Quantize surprise set...), but can't have it all
Thumbs up for the Doof crew for creating history every year, and thanx to my holiday buddies for a wicked weekend
huda-g
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 27, 2008 22:25
well!!

indeed one of the best doof`s ive been
and ive been to them all..

crazy vibe butifull ppl/chiks very good sound sistem
set up very smooth and professional production
from the doof guys!!

my favorits was
prog:
gula-k-outstanding set
yuli es well!
quantize!!

and psy:
loud! amazing
u-recken!
and zebra that reminded me of his set from 2005
very nice minimal night dark music!

id like to thenk all the uniq ppl of the doof crew for amazing time
zirkin,uv,rontal,barkash,zohar(the djs mama),and all the rest of the crew ofcurse, u are family!
my good freind dj zombi for outstanding expiriance to pley with u.
and last but not least to mr yuli for having the plesure to pley with u the closing set of 2008
DOOF festival.
Reshef-Quantize
Quantize

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 00:01
Amazing event by all meanings!

very good music diverse...hard core ppl and sweet hospitality.

well about the top sets (for me): LOUD rocked the place ( first time i hear u guys) pure fractal morning music! u pulled it to the edge by makig 145 side chain rithem with tech groove and trance melodies.
Slinky Wizard was rad in the noon as well, Zombi and Huda played pure rave music without any definition of sound, Yuli played amazing Organic music ( and danced on the dance floor befor the set, nice one on ya mate!)
Yoni Ace with killa kick ass psyprogressive at 20:00 very good track selection, as always ( Almoust )

The number 1 set of the festival(In the non trance section) goes for GULA - K who played hard core top edge Techno, didnt changed line and went all the way till the very end, Respect for that( u know what i think )
Entropy played hard core live pure psytrance music, ( well done omer and pit for making the move i was so impressed from)
Ketamind played super gangster dark music, i could see u enjoying every second of it, was rad as fuck!
U recken was good as always, Dima and Gill sorry for not hearing your set...
in the little stage Audio Junkies gave really good set in the noon, aslo Shahar Indeph with smooth tech.

Thanks to Doof posse for all, felt at home and enjoyed every second of the festival, was top notch!

Till next time..

Reshef.

PS- the SOUND....was perfect, and best i ever heard in Doof festival, the surround middle tower was super smart move to do.

http://www.myspace.com/reshefhook
http://www.myspace.com/sheff1
http://soundcloud.com/sheff23
http://www.myspace.com/quantize1
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sheff/203114821064?ref=ts
LigaLize
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 00:08
Nice one
Huda - Zombi
Gula
Yuli
thank's for amazing 6 hour's
          Dance is - As a matter of fact, socially admissible public analogue of the sexual act :)
http://www.myspace.com/djligalize
sagiv
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 08:45
Thanks to all the Doof family for this best festival !
this is a fact that every year this festival is surprising for good.

respect to Zirkin,Baba Rontal & Uv.

see you next year

peace & love.
evil hypo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 11:26
can anyone tell me the names of the tracks on perfect strangers set? i think it was a beautiful set but im not familier with the tracks
evil hypo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 11:30
oh and one more thing. i think it was cactus who played the song "in the jungle" during his set.. very very cool
PsyFanatic

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 13:27
kindzadza were very killer!!!!!
serial stalkers was real surprise, what music you guys play??? very special traxx!
sunyan

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 17:00
DOOOOOOOOOOF!!!!!!!!!
O MY G.O.D........
allways a plesure to be in this event...great people,great vibes,great place....the holly sea....
Me and my family had the best time....lots of fun & gigels...
just wanted to point out a few thins to the Doof Family:

1.ther was a point that the Medical crew was'nt there..my friend was in a bad shape and needed a medical treatment(he survived)

2.the bar went out of water at the last day..(could be a problem)..

3. i know it's not the doofers falt but the water in the toilets didnt work....
(just a few thinking points...

All and All WAS A CRAZY 4 DAYS FESTIVAL
like allways the doof familt kicked ass....

THANK YOU!!!....YOU INSPIRE US!!!!
BOOM ON YOU DOOF AND ALL THOUSE WHO ATTENDED...
WE LOVE YOU ALL....
sunyan & the Providence family...
          ~ProvIdencE~
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 19:39

sorry for one thing that i missed.. slinky wizerd..

heard only blast things about his set..            Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
kotik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 20:53
Best doof so far 4 me.
thanks 4 a great festival all involved

and if i may suggest something, plz if someone of the orgenizers reads this- make the next festival a week long! cheers           Dope 4 Hope
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - DooooooFestivalllllll 2008 doof la parzufff
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance