Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - DooooooFestivalllllll 2008 doof la parzufff
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DooooooFestivalllllll 2008 doof la parzufff

Wiccan

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 21:16
Very nice event (much better than last year). I was happy to be there although the heat was unbearable during the second day. The music isn't my cup of tea, I was there mainly because I wanted to be with my friends.
Musically speaking, I enjoyed the chill out sets, such as Agalactica, and the big surprise of the festival for me were Serial Stalkers. Who are these guys? Great music they played there. Would like to have some info please.

Now it's back to normal!
untitled trash

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 22:08
..........still .......recovering.... collecting... my organs..... off the ....hoooot floor.........

PONGAMOS MUSICA PARA ALEGRAR LA VIDA!!!!!

can only say......

T H A N K Y O U D O O F !!!           ><((((º>--xXx--<*))))><
To use your head you have to go out of your mind.
Shahar Indepth
Indepth
Started Topics :  16
Posted : Apr 28, 2008 22:53
wonderful experience !

big big big respect to the Doof crew for making this happen inspite of the difficulties... the place looked great and we had a fantastic time

also big big thanks to all the people who came out to dig in the crazy crazy heat, big up for that !

so again big love for the doofers, keeps gettin better every year, already looking forward to the next one !

here are some vids i put up :

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33146399

enjoy!

---------------------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/depthsof
Yotam(Paganka C.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 11:28
Well... It was very nice experience, lots of friends, fun, beautiful kinneret and totally friendly vibe spread all over the place.

I think sometimes the music was too rough, I missed some low bpm music (Prog', Techno, Electro) BUT also I wasn't there all the festival... my home is ten minutes from the festival so I missed many sets I wanted to listen to during my g00d sleep @ home

Best Set of the festival goes to Mr. Slinky Wizard that bombed the morning with huge minimal-techno bombs one after another... Audio Junkies gr00ved the second dancefloor with smart ass music, Loud came up with fresh sounds from the new massive album... guys u r UNIQUE!!! Mr. U-Recken... U R DA MAN superb morning quality time

To sum it up I think this year was much much better than last year (Sound, Crowd, Organization) I had a really wonderful time over there.

Zirkin, UV, Barkash, Rontal & all the friends at doof family... Thank U guys very very very much !!! U doing a holly job, Keep it up !!!

C`ya next year,

Yotam.
MOyo

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 30, 2008 20:22
it was hot it was the best b day i had 10000 ppl dansing 4 me i was îæâï äðééãaàéù îéìåï ï i had a blast my name is moses
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : May 1, 2008 10:12
Thanks doof crew
was a plesure as each year
keep the good vibes
Peace           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
Nitro Gil

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 1, 2008 13:56
wowo it was so gooooooooood :D
i realy enjoy this one!! for me it was one of the best doof festival!! keep it up
love u all
gil nitro
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 2, 2008 00:22
indeed it was a perfect 1
maybe the best doof as well, only the first one was more unique & special..............
anyway i had very good time there with my friends, i came kinda spontanicly in the middle of the second night straight 2 clockstoppers set(u guys r crazy doofystyle)
but ill tell the truth, i came for the music and that was the only thing i was disappoint on him
when did doof records became so soft?! the music was so light & easy, is the label have changed his own ways?! too much ProgOn music and no more doofystyle music?! not enough for sure!!!!!
the idea of finnishing the festival with u-recken & huda-g make me feel bad before its even happen
for me doof festival is mostly about the style of music, and this year it was kinda different, much different...........
by the way, where was phatmatix?! he could make it totaly crazy on morning time and because hes not arrived u made these boring 2 sets earlier and stopped my fest early as well \:

anyway the vibes were awsome and this year the festifal felt much organized then years before
many thanks to the doof crew!! and i hope next year it will be more darkish & evil!!!!!!!!!
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 2, 2008 00:56
NuNu aSiS

13:00 noon time, after 4 days and 3 nights, more than 35 celcius in the shade and you still want darkish & evil? It's true that this year was more techno stuff and progressive music in the festival, but still was plenty of Doof style music every night for at least 8 - 10 hours in a row.. So if that's not enough for you man, maybe you should consider going back to the army and serve extra time in Gaza Strip or something since it looks like you really need it..

Sorry for the sarcasm, but hey comon, there are some other ppl except you that actually don't want it darkish and evil all the way into the day and the first days it was 40 in the shade during the day - still it's necessary to bang 150 bpm?... Some like it more easy going - so should we stay at home and not come at all?

About the festival, it was very good arranged, and I liked the fact it was less full with people, and also that the main stage moved to where it was this year. Also worth to mention that the sound was really good on main stage, the thingie with the middle tower was a genious trick, way to go professor Zirkin.          A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
episoded

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 2, 2008 01:21
sooooooo crazyyy
zirkin is awesomeee
i had very very very goooooood time out there
boooooOOOOOooooooom!!!!!           ..see the sound
hear the colours..
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Posted : May 2, 2008 14:47
i expect from doof to make it as much dark as they can, this is the nature of the label
if they r trying to satisfy everyone they should call it an open festival because there is no more connection to the source of the label
they need to continue with their own way and not to satisfy others, otherwise it wont be a doof festival anymore if UV wont play at 10 on morning..........
and there r other festivals for the low bpm lovers, like the 3rd empire events, moksha etc etc, and i dont see them changing something for the others, they r going all the way with their old ways of visions........
its not that i have something against prog\minimal or whatever, its just not what ive expected from this production that every year gave me the exact taste of music like it should be!!!
ohh and there is a second floor for the alternative genres, this is the idea, mainfloor for the doofystyle mainstream ( minimum of 150 bpm )
thats how i see things, very simple, do what u know best-dont try to make everyone satisfied, it will make u hypocrite............

i just hope they wont change their underground events as well, they r RULE!! DooF HASHMAL

and for me WAR stays in mind only, dont know whats army all about, no spank u pal!!!!!!!
vasik

Posted : May 2, 2008 16:35
clockstoppers and entropy killa music,best sets from doof,booooooooooooooooooom!
TechnoFear
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : May 3, 2008 05:30
i come to the last day...
and....
* Im surprised from myself - but i dance when psy music played - gr8 job Zirkin, uv and u-reken

* The closeing set was Amazing by Yuli (Perfect Stranger) & Huda-G - After long nigth when i ask myself - WHERE IS THE MINIMAL ???:)

* Very good sound system... not like the past year - in this year is was very good - gr8 Alon (katom)...

* Many good ppls... many friends - most of the ppls was gr8 - not see many "shimons"...

Plastik #2 @ Barzilay - 27.11 - With Peter Didjital (Sweden), Ido Ophir, Huda G and TechnoFear... more info: drgarry@gmail.com
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : May 3, 2008 19:21
I had a great time, had fun meeting loads of people, goodbye and thanks for all the chill.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : May 4, 2008 00:36

does someone have video from Slinky wizerd's set??

how could i miss his brillint set..
GOD demm..            Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - DooooooFestivalllllll 2008 doof la parzufff
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance