Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Dog of Tears?

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Dog of Tears?

Cryptid

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 28, 2009 22:59:09
Has anyone heard from Dave (Dog of Tears) lately? I've been missing him in North CA. Dave, when is that album coming out?

konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 28, 2009 23:39
We sure did!

http://forum.isratrance.com/bionic-universe-oct-17-18-in-a-24-hours-music-journey-in-the-mojave-desert/

Yeah, what about that album?

Quote:

On 2009-10-28 22:59:09, Cryptid wrote:
Has anyone heard from Dave (Dog of Tears) lately? I've been missing him in North CA. Dave, when is that album coming out?

myspace.com/konfluxpsy | www.konfluxmusic.net | PsyTribe | Phar Psyde Recs. | Logical Light Recs.

For CD releases:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/search.asp?search_str=konflux
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 29, 2009 08:08
hey Cryptid, who are you in the RW?

do you have some cool rekkeeed label that wants to release my album? i've got enough for a 2 discer.

come to psy tribe halloween i am playing live there.

i will be in SF for the month of november, although quite busy... i've been in LA during october... no where in september... before that i was on the mendocino coast-line.

word up i'm the title of a thread on isratrance fifteen interminutes of phayme!!!!
bastardsamadhi

Posted : Oct 29, 2009 17:34
sweet set @ gemini dawg!

MR VOMERS

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Oct 29, 2009 18:09
mmm the coast linnnneeeeee.

congrats on the thread doggggg...sick music for sure...i'd love to hear 2 discers worth of tears            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
nod

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 29, 2009 18:31
you've changed so much ever since you became famous           http://www.djnod.net
MR VOMERS

Posted : Oct 29, 2009 18:49
nad you are just mad because you don't have your own thread right now...            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Posted : Oct 30, 2009 01:58
yes in the past 24 hours i have been inspired by this thread to switch entirely to arpeggiated melodic basslines, hoover leads, and albino presets.
Danrennt98
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Oct 30, 2009 02:01
lol you have any sets for download.. I've only read about your live sets.. and they sound unique and original... love to hear one.. or a dj set of stuff that you wrote/like to play.

Please?

-Dan

maybe one day when I move out to cali for the south cali scene I can see you play live... hopefully it's not all full-on converted by the time I get there lol!

j/k I like full on sometimes.
MR VOMERS

Posted : Oct 30, 2009 05:19
Quote:

On 2009-10-30 01:58, the dog of tears wrote:
yes in the past 24 hours i have been inspired by this thread to switch entirely to arpeggiated melodic basslines, hoover leads, and albino presets.

DAAAAMNNN YOUUUUUUU            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
nod

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 30, 2009 16:25
Quote:

On 2009-10-30 01:58, the dog of tears wrote:

i thought you said in the desert that you were switching to disco house?           http://www.djnod.net
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Posted : Oct 30, 2009 23:20
actually in the desert i WAS planning on playing a bunch of 138 techy shit haha but alas we never reached that apex.

oh oh what do you think of this nod how bout i start making dubstep with big WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHHH bass lines that you have to dance double time too?

danrent i have very little released music and don't like to give it out too much but if you catch goa gil next time he plays in yr parts he tends to play some of my music. where do you reside?

yes after the disastrous desert party i was inspired for a few days to just start making hip hop beats and selling those... this could be a profitable isratrance community venture if we all team up.
GyPsynate
GyPsy

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Oct 30, 2009 23:25
Quote:

yes after the disastrous desert party i was inspired for a few days to just start making hip hop beats and selling those... this could be a profitable isratrance community venture if we all team up.

I've said this for years...
It could help out the staleness of hip hop also.

I look forward to hearing you play at some point.           \\\"Invoking the inner dancing buddha with future frequencies from beyond\\\" ~GyPsy
D-A-R-K Rec, Anomalistic Rec.
Cerebral Theater
http://www.molecular.cc/GyPsy/
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Posted : Oct 30, 2009 23:52
No no, we have to make them pretty shitty or they won't sell. We ain't lookin to change the face of Pop here, just suck some dimes out of it while it's heaving its last asthmatic breath.
Axis Mundi
Axis Mundi

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Oct 31, 2009 00:40
Quote:

On 2009-10-30 23:52, the dog of tears wrote:
No no, we have to make them pretty shitty or they won't sell. We ain't lookin to change the face of Pop here, just suck some dimes out of it while it's heaving its last asthmatic breath.

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Dog of Tears?

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance