Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Dog of Tears?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Dog of Tears?

emilybobemily

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 31, 2009 01:01

wait.. uhh.. I just got confused. no. yeah. this is on topic. carry on!! =D

THIS THREAD PLEASES ME!
Danrennt98
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Oct 31, 2009 04:07
nj/nyc.. goa gil was up here last 4 years ago on nye in a club. lol. but still epicly fun regardless.

but then I saw him 2 years ago in asheville.

but it'd be cool to hear something of yours, if not I'll be out to visit sometime.

and the hip hop venture.. I'm down.
nod

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 31, 2009 18:13
Quote:

On 2009-10-30 23:20, the dog of tears wrote:
oh oh what do you think of this nod how bout i start making dubstep with big WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHHH bass lines that you have to dance double time too?

naaah that shit's played out, its all about the crunk disco now           http://www.djnod.net
pete
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Nov 2, 2009 07:14
Quote:

On 2009-10-30 23:20, the dog of tears wrote:

danrent i have very little released music and don't like to give it out too much but if you catch goa gil next time he plays in yr parts he tends to play some of my music. where do you reside?

I've been curious about your music for some time as well. Is the "very little relased music" accessible? I live in Texas and don't think Gil will be close anytime soon...
Although I was at the aforementioned nye party in New York. Good times.
AumShantiAum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Nov 4, 2009 03:21
Here maybe this can satisfy sum of the curiosity :

MR VOMERS

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Nov 4, 2009 15:59
mann i need a camera with sound quality like that....

...dog of tears ftw...big things coming.            WARNING: The Reality Master General has determined that Mr. Vomit may significantly alter your reality. Usage of the knowledge provided by Mr. Vomit may be perceived as dangerous and subversive by those in authority.
nomadics

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 4, 2009 19:49
ooh yaa nothing like a dog of tears party! cant wait til part 4 of the Black Noon series

thats my new toy.. the sony cybershot. wish I had that thing during the psykovsky show!           quantum frog, ca
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Nov 4, 2009 22:29
Quote:

On 2009-10-30 23:25, GyPsynate wrote:

It could help out the staleness of hip hop also.

psssh... The South needs no help... Swishahouse / TF Records... Cause if ya ain't been screwed, ya ain't shit...
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Nov 7, 2009 03:13
Swishahouse brings the heat!

Dave the tour guide became nfamous to the nth after his LunarSun performance.

A spectacle worth witnessing again!

Haha wow what a night.

Check out Dub of Tears for a real treat... mmmm
Tilgovi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 8, 2009 03:23
I'm looking forward to seeing this live sometime.
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 8, 2009 07:01
this thread amuses me too
maybe i should make a website or something. haven't had one of those in a minute.

say hi to me at penta tonight....

Cryptid

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 21, 2009 05:13
Dave,

We first met at the :amazing: party in Humboldt with Derango and Ghreg on Earth and a billion other extremely talented people hand-picked by the Mindfull crew. My homegirl Shellefiche and I were stargazing in the field when you walked up wearing your SP t-shirt and introduced yourself, saying that we should catch your set and then threw down some totally cracked beats. I caught a couple of your sets after that -- one @ Jelly's in SF that I remember vividly.

I think the last time I saw you was at our (TripleGoddess) party in the Bottoms in West Oakland. Some 170+ BPM head-drilling tweaker-trance guy had just hijacked our party from us, and I was going outside to get irie and try to calm down. Haha! Those were the days.

'Fiche and I have talked about releasing records, but have no operation up and running at present.

Drop me a line if you have any gigs in the SF area. I would really like to catch that.
the dog of tears
the dog of tears

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 23, 2009 08:31
ohkay i remember you now Cryptid good mem'z.

i'm not quite playing my music but i'll be showing my 16mm phucked up experimental film "Rusted Sodom" at Leo's party on December 12th... come check that out!

by the way skinny puppy's new tour is the sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! best setlist evaaaahhhhhh

oh and yes the derango/goe/loke party was one of the very bestest ones ever in all the history of kali parties what an ultrasonic gelatinous mindbomb of a morning. twas a minute ago, that one now and one of my very first live trance sets... my tunes are a bit different now perhaps more acceptable to the average trancer soon i'm just gonna make hip hop tho (see above).

weeeerdz bomshiva dogshit.
Catalyx
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Nov 23, 2009 11:11

dreams amaze me time escapes me mirror shades what should be...

www.mindfullrecords.com
Cryptid

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 23, 2009 11:21
I am feeling a wee bit silly right about now that I've never seen SP live after the universe giving me abundant chances to. Then again I've been busy with school and probably had other good excuses too. How I do love the pups.

The thing I've really dug about Dog of Tears is that every set is unique. In that first one @ Mindfull I remember in particular one very "industrial"-feeling sample. Something like Christian "chosen people of God" which is very very atypical for trance but it worked well for me. The second set of yours that I caught was very pure, deep 145-148ish like orthodox dark trance -- the way nighttime sounds should be. I have to say though, the above video clip is my fav so far. A fresh sound for sure.

I'll try to make Leo's party, weather permitting.

Can't wait for your psyphy/krunk/sickhop efforts. You could totally be the next Timbaland.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Dog of Tears?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance