Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Delirious - Break Point (Hommega Records - 2005)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Delirious - Break Point (Hommega Records - 2005)

J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : May 10, 2005 18:34
Tracks list:

1) Break Point - 8:20
2) Flashbacks - 7:17
3) Back 2 Black - 7:34
4) Beat Conductor - 8:03
5) Day Dream Rmx - 7:03
6) Paradise City - 7:57
7) Hypnotic - 8:14
8) Inner Face - 8:49
9) Microsonic - 7:42
10)Minimal Vibe - 7:41

Resume:

The hole album is a very good piece of work. You can tell by the quality of the sounds, a very powerfull bassline, whith may psychodelic noises.

The tracks are very similar to each other, but with good vibes, good basslines, and a wonderfull energy, that it gives u.

IMO, it´s an album oriented to the dance floor, you will start dancing, and forget about, just like a heart beat. The musics just keep on going, and taking you to a long long trip... The turns are very good, not expected ones, and they make u enter a new dimension! Maybe i´m overeacting...

It was very well choosen, even the order of these 10 tracks... It starts smooth, and keeps on going better and better.

I couldn´t find a way to choose a favorite track, maybe because I, personally, loved the hole album! I found very uplifting, and as the name, Delirious... But, tracks 1, 4, 6 and 9, if a had to choose some.

This is the first time, i actually felt like doing a review, cause I was very impressed with the album. It passed me a great energy, making me listen to it, over and over...

I think this is not a complete review, but my intention was to say, that this a master piece of music, IMO. If any one like to add anything, please, fell free to...

b00m to all
it
----Dawn----
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 11, 2005 10:03
Another great consistent melodic full-on album. Getting a lot like this these days (not that I’m complaining - i love this kinda stuff). Plenty of happy morning melodies - and the occasional cheesy vocal (think Yahel's 'Bomb Creator'). If you liked the recent Vibe Tribe, Electric Sun or Fatali albums (or the Astrix collaborations/remixes) and don't mind the odd bit of cheese then you will probably love this!
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : May 11, 2005 16:20
Nice album; but nothing original- sounds just like Astrix           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Twin-D

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 11, 2005 17:35
Sound like a nice one on the way...
Good luck!
xxl

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 14, 2005 17:20
quality but missing some psy feeling in it

good luck any way
Setherian
Setherian

Started Topics :  41
Posted : May 14, 2005 22:28
quality but boring...           The Devil Is In Detail!
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : May 14, 2005 23:59
I do agree it is a little bit usuall, as for the hole album... the tracks can sound the same... very similar to...

But I was impressed with the quality, just like Setherian said.

b00m to all...
DrK to all...
iT

TheCreamFilling

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 15, 2005 02:42
I sense mucho potential, all of the tracks had that "element" which I like, but never quite "got there". The only think that really stuck out to me was Beat Conductor's very creative intro. Right after that beginning of this track, it drops back into standard boring psy. GRRR! I listened to the album many times because I thought I might like it a lot better after the 4th, 5th, and 6th runs, but it is still lacking a bit. I'd definitely listen to another album of his when he releases it though.
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : May 15, 2005 21:51
Quote:

On 2005-05-11 16:20, Chaos Theory wrote:
Nice album; but nothing original- sounds just like Astrix

Had the exact same conclusion after listening through all the tracks.

Overall very high production level, you really can hear they aquired new equipment and skills since their first album release

But i agree with most people here, there's just smth missing, however, it's good listening pleasure           www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
_Psycho-Kiler_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 18, 2005 12:06
this album is one of the best i heard this year ! the quitly is kiler the music is amazing with groove stuff and very kiler melody not like the other artists that just playin melody without any sence !

for sure will buy this album !

BTW !

Quote:

On 2005-05-11 16:20, Chaos Theory wrote:
Nice album; but nothing original- sounds just like Astrix

FOR SURE BETTER THEN ASTRIX !!!!

peace out
Eliran Maimone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : May 18, 2005 13:21
Hey 1st of all me and lots of other think is one of the best this year...2nd delirious was in a part of life that they make psy morning melodie !!

this part is almost gone they are now try to catch new elements ans stuuf into there music last melodic
and one that complain that it's the smae like all

u all wrong...because i heared pro ppl around the world tell any one that is a perfect 10 track !!
colorfull one by one...

ppl are waited for this album lots of time and here it comes with i have to say lots of best things from other album that rls so far and u all know that...

wait and be ready for more...

Delirious Rules !! also HOMmega so

Ciao all psyppl...           Stereomatic
_Psycho-Kiler_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 18, 2005 14:01
eliran i like the album ! but come on taste is taste ! u cant tell if ppl wrong or not just because they didnt like ! its all about taste
Tralala

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 18, 2005 14:34
nice album....but nothing original....it will be forgottens really soon
korpora
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : May 18, 2005 17:47
i have some tracks from the album and i enjoy a lot ...

My favourite tracks 1, 3, 6, 7,

Ween is out "Breack Point" ???

KORPORA(HOMmega/Crystal Matrix)
Riton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 19, 2005 08:48
I enjoyed this album, it's not that out of the ordinary, but a good album nonetheless!           "I went to Goa and all i got was this lousy superiority complex."
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Delirious - Break Point (Hommega Records - 2005)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance