Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Delirious - Break Point (Hommega Records - 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Delirious - Break Point (Hommega Records - 2005)

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : May 19, 2005 23:34
Awesome album by Avi & Arik !!!
I like most of the tracks, especially :

Break Point - I understand why this track is the title track...the best track in the album for sure..excllent work !

Beat Conductor - It's impossible to ignore from the cheezy and beatifull vocal in the start of the track...powerfull tune !

Flashbacks - I can't decribe it in words, all you have to do is buy the album, put in your cd player track no. 2 and listen to this masterpeace !!!

By the way, Eliran, the album available also here :
http://www.psysale.com/product_info.php?products_id=4706
keebota
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : May 20, 2005 12:56
hey guys,

i think delirious album is a good one ... some tracks are really brilliant like microsnic, break point , flashbacks, beat conductor or minimal vibe but i think they also made some usual stuff ... the quality is very very brilliant but the the style again again and again is monotonic ...anyway some tracks are very powerful and i think they will rock many dancefloors and sounds systems around the globe.

i think the delirious guys grows more and more and when i hear tracks like minimal vibe or break point we can expected much in the future ...

anyway i think the album is a must buy for all ppl who likes morning psytrance.

at least my favs are:

1(!!!),2(!),4(!),5,9(!!) & 10(!!!)

Rain
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 22, 2005 21:57
very good morning fullon... very typical like astrix indeed but much better... not so plastic sound and more intilligent melodies... very warm & subtile... I like uit that I don't have to wait until the 5th minuut for a climax and then to the next song...

best song: the fourth defenitly...
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : May 24, 2005 07:09
I heard this album while driving and it has many pumpin dance floor oriented tracks...
great production, quality is tops.. but nothing extraordinary. Dont get me wrong i really like some tracks,, but its not revolutionary..           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
d fan

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 27, 2005 15:06
guys delirious is one of the best artist in the full on zaner
and the album is brilliant
Delirious
Delirious

Posted : Jun 11, 2005 08:51
10x all
Delirious
Delirious

Posted : Jun 11, 2005 09:35
Hey to all thanks for the good words about us, This album toke us a year to make it and he have very colored tracks one by one more to come in the future and more then melodic style a diffrent style,We are working on some things now that pointed directly to our crowd in the world and in israel as well...
JotaSX

Posted : Jun 12, 2005 21:35
BOOOOMMMMM
Dancefloor killer, can't wait to see this guys in Brazil ...
PEACE ...
Phanatic
Phanatic

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Jun 12, 2005 23:36
well well..for me one of the best albums this year .. great work arik and avi ! keep up the good work ! u allready strike the world and more to come

cya soon

hugz.
JotaSX

Posted : Jun 13, 2005 06:31
hey guys don't post anything here after listen the tracj number 4 ...
Or (Art Tuch)

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 13, 2005 12:24
Beat Conductor
i dont know why i cant stop hear this one..

in fact its a nice album...remind me a little astrix music....but what that delirious do here is not bad at all..
good luck!
Psy Tekk
Psy Tekk

Posted : Jun 13, 2005 17:00
one of the best albomes i have heard this is really a master peace good work guys

peace
Miditec
Miditec

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 13, 2005 17:06
i think this album is speical great style and great sound i like the album keep the good work my friends miki Miditec
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jun 13, 2005 18:59
Thax do both of u guys!!

This album really rox!! First time i wanted to say something about an album!! I felt obligated to!!

Keep it going!! Like that!!

b000m

it
..::PsySacred::..
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jun 22, 2005 17:59
Good Album..But I think There Is Nothing Original ... Sounds Just like Astrix's Style
..BassLine ..Melody..Synth..But Good Album
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Delirious - Break Point (Hommega Records - 2005)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance