Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Dali - Hectic (HOM-Mega Productions, 2006)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Dali - Hectic (HOM-Mega Productions, 2006)

Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : May 25, 2006 17:46
Dali - Hectic

HOM-Mega Productions, 2006

1. Follow the signs
2. Feel my body
3. Into madness
4. My way
5. Hectic
6. Smack snack
7. Connect to the source
8. Tripop
9. Dont you see
10. Get your emotion

Info:

Dalit Eizner is one of the few women in the psytrance scene...

...making an entrance as a production artist.

Dali's spellbinding debut album 'Hectic' is a heady mix of soul stirring vocals and hard hitting melodies. The defining elements in her music are her high pitched vocals and subtle psytrance melodies.

Her trademark is her onstage performance which charges the electrodes in the crowd and the dance floor begins to vibrate in her sound. In her own words she likes trance because it's 'power music'.

Having released her tracks on various compilations and her debut track 'Colors Band' remixed by Astrix received an overwhelming response that sent Dali 'on the road' to an extensive world tour that started months ago and continues to build up and climax all the time.

Link:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/hom/hom1cd048.html

All in all, it is interesting to see new techniques employed by the label - the cover should prevent most of the potential buyers from taking a huge dump on the CD after hearing the musical content.

ps. talent in action:

http://www.hommega.com/pictures/artistPic/39_gallery_4.jpg

Tera Patrick, eat your shorts.           www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : May 25, 2006 18:03
Why HOMmega, why!?           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : May 25, 2006 18:51
im sorry if some find it offensive and maybe it was a bit hush hush to write it but that just my opion but it seriously it the most biip i have ever heard and read:-)
but guess it just a new low for the scene
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 25, 2006 19:45
Quote:

On 2006-05-25 18:32, duyoush wrote:

but now seriously, do u think if she wasnt good looking hommega would have sign her??

she is good looking???
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : May 25, 2006 22:43
after 7 deleted posts i hope u people please think before u post your opinions.u can post your opinions without being ofensive, i am sure.
everybody, any person, deserves respect, no matter what we think about that person.
cohombro

Posted : May 25, 2006 23:21
Hi to all
i wanna say a few things...
1st of all she is 1 of the must leading acts in the trance world from the female side.
2nd she plays all around the globe not becuse she is a good looking guys...
she makes very good music thats keeps moving the next level.
3rd the album is really good and i say well done eyal ur pioneer in evrything that u do.
so give some respect and stop saying this bad things.
well done dalit and keep the good work

Karma Konnect
Karma Konnect

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 26, 2006 00:26
wowwww gr8 newsss .....

dali is one of the best quality full on artist & thats why she's in hommega i think n yeah she is good looking & has some real spectral vibes

samples sound awesome & m sure album willl b killer ...waiting 2 hear it ... i cant forgot colourband love her voice

good work eyal all our wishes & good luck from india
          Look Around You - EP Out Now on (Planet Ben records)
http://soundcloud.com/karmakonnect
psychoz.com.mk
Psychoz

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 26, 2006 01:17
wow great news
I`m so happy for u sister if u read these just keep on i love you !!!!
big support !!!!           http://myspace.com/psychozmusic
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 26, 2006 02:07
Quote:

On 2006-05-25 23:21, AtomicPulse wrote:
Hi to all
i wanna say a few things...
1st of all she is 1 of the must leading acts in the trance world from the female side.
2nd she plays all around the globe not becuse she is a good looking guys...
she makes very good music thats keeps moving the next level.
3rd the album is really good and i say well done eyal ur pioneer in evrything that u do.
so give some respect and stop saying this bad things.
well done dalit and keep the good work

Yo most of the time I try to evade all those threads where one has to be politically correct ( as an artist and a colleague ) but as always my old big mouth cant be stopped so lets see...

First of all I would definitely live without the remarks about the gender thing - some things are better left alone since it is really not to the point and definitely no ones business. If Dalit was a boy and was making this music I guess some of the ppl responded here weren't responding the same way, if at all..

Secondly @ AtomicPulse:

Look man, I did the work and listened to the samples. There is NOTHING new or interesting or challenging in what I heard - I still play Full On music from time to time and I will summ it up this is very commercial, very simple and unsophisticated trance music, which probably will work well on dance floors, but artistically speaking ( for those that consider music making as an art ) I would say it doesnt knock u off your feet, excuse my French.

It is not so hard to lead the world from the female side since there are around 10 females that make Trance music around the globe.

And about Pioneering - comon... maybe whilst talking about other Hommega releases I would agree with you but this is not the case

To sum my words:

I think Dalit Eizner ( as I know her personally ) is extremely talented individual with a lot to give, I am sorry to see that at the moment she is busy with the extremely commercial cheddar music. She can and I believe will, do more complex and interesting stuff in the future, since she is defintely able to.
          A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
cohombro

Posted : May 26, 2006 02:44
dude
im dispointed from your reaction...
insted of seppurting in israeli artists u say this things...
1 thing is that u dont like it and its cool by me.
but eich person have his own taste and also your music dident knock me off my feet... but this is not what i was looking in your music...
i feel that u r a littel bit jelos here... and im not politically correct my freind... i say what is on my hart.
buttom line is:
i like the album and u r not... better for u not to answer at all then answer and say this things that u said.
think before u talk yuli
cohombro

Posted : May 26, 2006 08:21
yep, sorry for that...
exacly sepport good music from eich country in the globe.
no nationalism... JUST MUSIC
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 26, 2006 09:38
Yo man

it's jealous

A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Chen Eilat
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : May 26, 2006 09:40
Good luck HOMmega & Dali           Red Means Distortion :)
celsung
Celsung

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 26, 2006 10:15
Quote:

On 2006-05-25 22:43, a3k wrote:
after 7 deleted posts i hope u people please think before u post your opinions.u can post your opinions without being ofensive, i am sure.
everybody, any person, deserves respect, no matter what we think about that person.

Right on.
DARK-SPARK

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 26, 2006 18:30
awesome news
dali is all set to smash the floor wid this one
luved the colorsband video..indeed this bombshell is gonna create some magic wid this album!
nice cover
hom-mega music is always a treat.. lookin forwrd to this one..!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Dali - Hectic (HOM-Mega Productions, 2006)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance