Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Dali - Hectic (HOM-Mega Productions, 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Dali - Hectic (HOM-Mega Productions, 2006)

Osher (Ananda Shake)
Ananda Shake

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 26, 2006 19:28
Good Luck Dalit the superGirl Wish u all the best realy Keep the good way, u hv REaly good Vibe and Crazy Show All the best with your album cant wait to play with u Again ...
          New Album Coming Soon Ananda Shake - Inside The Sound.
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : May 26, 2006 23:37
dali gonna rock da house !
          missing plug-in
neuromantik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : May 27, 2006 02:51
This is music for kids, I'm sorry to say.

Gender aside, looks aside, focussing only on the music, I can genuinely say that this release marks a definite decline in israeli trance these past couple of years.

You may now flame or delete me for expressing my opinion. Please note however that I maintain a level of respect and courtesy.

ben
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 27, 2006 07:05
yeah i agree that this is a really bad release...

one of the worst if not the worst psytrance i have ever heard...
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : May 27, 2006 09:31
mmm Destinys Child

KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : May 27, 2006 10:49
Looking forward to hear a Dali vs. Lorie in the future

Who's Lorie ?

http://www.lorieonline.net/

Their lyrics are very similar, they might become super good friends !           .
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
sundose

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 27, 2006 13:43
Good luck Dali & hommega Crew all the best !           sundose
neuromantik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 27, 2006 14:32
Quote:

On 2006-05-27 10:49, KakoOlalaJwal wrote:
Looking forward to hear a Dali vs. Lorie in the future

yes of course, why didn't I see it, a person like lorie/britney spears/tatu must be some sort of staple for any pop scene, which israeli buggle-gum trance has become.

Thank you for your insight kako, now I must watch my star ac'!
Zimon Post Forced

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 27, 2006 18:14
Quote:

On 2006-05-25 22:43, a3k wrote:
after 7 deleted posts i hope u people please think before u post your opinions.u can post your opinions without being ofensive, i am sure.
everybody, any person, deserves respect, no matter what we think about that person.

Pfff... you just try to protect your buddies, as always it happends on isratrance... except when someone bash IM or Skazi...

PLZ... F*** OFF
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : May 28, 2006 23:28

^^ what is your problem Zimon?
did your day went bad?are u bored?
did u, by the way, read the posts i have erased?
if not, don´t come here speak of what u don´t know.can u point me cases where i have been unfair, or protecting my buddies has u claim?
i do not like this sonoritie, but she is a person, and deserves all the respect whe can give to a person.
like i am doing in your case.not being offensive or rude.why did u cover "f" word?are u ashemed?
and if u have anything more to say, u know how to contact me.
this conversation is over in here.           ...
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : May 29, 2006 00:42
Well I kind of liked the first Dali tracks but the samples from this album are nothing that will make me spend money on it. In general I agree with Yuli's Opinion about her music, and let me add that Although Dalit is beautiful and all but the cover is terrible lolypopstar thing.
I wonna see art on the cover..not ppl.

whre the hell are the Real HoMega TOP Guns? Sub6? Psysex? Black and White?
          -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
vegetal
Vegetal/Peacespect

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 30, 2006 13:30
Quote:
mmm Destinys Child

mmmm bling bling, hot bitches and cocaine!

And there are some things i find disturbing with this album , i was previewing the album on saikosounds and ,,,, i might be wrong but on track six on the previews at 3.25 there is a breakbeat part , and im pretty sure she says "Smoke crack" , Is she doing the black drug nowadays           Demand recognition for the Armenian genocide 1915
http://www.devilsmindrecords.org/
http://www.myspace.com/vegetalmusic
http://www.checkpoint-music.com/
neuromantik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 30, 2006 19:10
Quote:

On 2006-05-30 13:30, vegetal wrote:
and im pretty sure she says "Smoke crack" , Is she doing the black drug nowadays

Maybe one needs to smoke crack in order to fully appreciate it Interesting... Maybe it's the missing link I've been looking for, you know like that time you smoke your first spliff while listening to Bob Marley
xxl

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 30, 2006 19:30
sorrey dali but this album is verey bad

bad prod
bad melodeys
not any new idia
and not any new moves or what ever

i see u playing and is look like u have good vibe as a person but stay dj (only) for now

and try more before you relsde more music

any way good luck
Si B
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 30, 2006 21:33
it seems to me that you should take the word 'psychedelic' off the Isratrance home page. Then u can promote this kind of music here without fear of people getting angry. I'm sorry Hommega, ignore the fact that i work for twisted... this is from me personally, you guys (and girls) belong in the Ministry of Sound.

Sub6 and Domestic have their moments (now sub6 have lost that awful MC). You guys have totally lost your roots... there was a time when i would have loyally flocked to see any gig by Infected... you were up there with Posford in my eyes. But lets face it... you've forgotten where you've come from and you're going in a different direction to the people that make this scene good. You're 'playing the game' that psy-trance tried to escape from... you've lost all deeper meaning... "yeah but the production is so phat" ... i totally agree... but you have no SOUL.

Dali, you seem very sweet... a talented musician and performer no doubt. As you all are... i think you all need to take some time off... go and get fucked up at a party and have a really good think about whats going on.

I might live to regret posting this but to be honest.. its been on my chest for a long time...

I miss you guys... come back to the light...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Dali - Hectic (HOM-Mega Productions, 2006)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance