Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Balkans - Criminal organizers beating artist and crowd - NOT A JOKE
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Criminal organizers beating artist and crowd - NOT A JOKE

Nagual_World

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 17, 2006 08:00

[/quote]
u are unbelivebl ....NATIONALIST i thing your place is not in this forum.....
pure small brain ....
[/quote]

Did I mention somewhere that it has been organized (the party) by the WHOLE MACEDONIAN NATION )) it's funny to make a comment like that. So as I told you, you need to keep it down a lil

I have good friends from macedonia, one of the people i respect the most is macedonian..

Dont get me wrong pls
Nagual_World

Posted : Oct 17, 2006 08:04

[/quote]

hehehe ,you can also use word "people" mate becouse...

[/quote]

A forum is a place to express opinions. In the current situation this is my opinion for the ORGANIZERS not the whole nation

BoM!

See mate..music was playing from a car audio and a friend of mine asked one of the organizers where's the music on the 3rd day after the party was supposed to start, so the answer was - there's the music (pointing at the car). A junkie could answer like this, no responsibilities mate, not giving a ... you know
wolland

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 17, 2006 09:16
Hi everybody, it a hard story.... but there are criminals all around world, not just in Srbija.
Artist should make an inquiry who are those people in a first place. Anybody can say " i am organizer", and many people actualy do that, I have heard even worst story from Mexico couple years ago.

Srbija is, in fact, very safe place, ask anybody of hundreds artists from arround world I have worked with in past 7 years.

regards to all,
Nenad, Goasapiens
IceThunder

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 17, 2006 10:11
This is not the first time i read that something bad happened to artist,i remember some time ago that eskimo had probs in mexico 2.Anyway i am respecting para halu work much and i am even more shamed by 2 idiots that did so stupid thing.Anyway I am hoping that that idiots will never had in their life anything more with music,but i am also disapointed when i see that some ppl r judging to whole nation trought 2 cunts that made that bad thing,doese that mean that all ppl here are bad and in same mode like that cunts or what?U cant judge whole ppl by looking that 2 idiots,i am shure that here r artist that had great time here(Wizzy for example)..anyway agree toptaly with Alternatibve Control mates and football hooligansiom and presence of punks in trance are not just in specific countries,punks r everywhere and ppl that dont understand ideology of music,but there starts new topic,mine personaly opinion is cause of hyper production and that trance had lost most if idea thanking to hyper prduction-bad quality model.Hoper better times will come soon,c-ya at the dancefloor           Smart Man Finds Solution,Idiot Founds Excusse
Where Words Fall,Music Speaks
When injustice becomes the law,resistance is yours duty.
EvilDwarf

Posted : Jan 23, 2007 23:44
just great!           ~~~ MusiC CreateS TaughtS ~~~
Dushan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 28, 2007 22:15
after a time distance, this story and speak on forum here, starts to be boring ...
          myspace.com/audionova
elves project
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Feb 9, 2007 04:46
SHAME
SHAME
SHAME
SHAME
tommybridals

Posted : Jul 25, 2016 18:34
Cosmobella 7796 Strapless Lace And Tulle 2016 wedding dress. Strapless Aline lace over tulle bridal gown with chapel train.,http://www.kamiyabridal.com/cosmobella-7796-strapless-lace-and-tulle-2016-wedding-dress-p-239.html
          <a href="http://www.kamiyabridal.com/"> www.kamiyabridal.com</a>
Trance Forum » » Forum  Balkans - Criminal organizers beating artist and crowd - NOT A JOKE
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance