Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Balkans - Criminal organizers beating artist and crowd - NOT A JOKE
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Criminal organizers beating artist and crowd - NOT A JOKE

Arronax
Arronax

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 21, 2006 00:43
Quote:

On 2006-09-20 16:58, DoLphin wrote:
.. maybe this hallucinations guys shold be putted to a black list...

I agree!
kindzadza
Kindzadza

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 26, 2006 09:34
Hi there again.
sorry for mistake. i play for other ppl in serbia:) and it was realy good!
Misha_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Sep 26, 2006 12:45
Quote:

On 2006-09-26 09:34, kindzadza wrote:
Hi there again.
sorry for mistake. i play for other ppl in serbia:) and it was realy good!

i don`t think so..i remember really good that you play at hallucinations party...but at that time that was still good organisations...today some ppl in organisation show they real face and make that madness of party two weeks ago.
Alternative control
Alternative Control

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 26, 2006 15:15
One thing man ( Para HAlu ) next time dude ,just before you go to Serrbia ,check with some artists that already played here , whom you can trust whom not , especially in Novi Sad .its crazy...since scene there exists for a short period and there are not many ppl that understand ...
In Belgrade , i think every serious artist knows for whom he can play and for whom not..
One more thing...Serbia now ...has very very bad scene , ppl are fighting , vibe is totally in footbal hooligans style , no decos any more ,sound system only sometimes is good , and honoustelly ..if you are not BIG BIG STAR ( lets say for example : Skazi , Astrix , X-dream , Shanti , Ticon ) hardly you will be booked to good organised party ....
So my advice to all the artists if somebody contacts you from Serbia accept only if the org. name are : Goasapiens , Xperiment , Intellect ,STS , Liquid and Solid...
I am affraid all others are just tripping that they are organisations...

Better luck in the future..
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Sep 26, 2006 17:36
im soory alternate, but many countries have [promblems with there trance sceene, this doent mean its difrent there ,i think we can not judge 1 event that happened, in general,iv heard in past promoters beat up artist cose they didnt want to play cose the ask for difrent dr...s and black maled them if u dont get me i wont play ,and the orginizers got so pissed they ask there bouncers to throw the artist out of the party/ iv heard many stories, i play in serbia 1st time for babu , i dont know him but he kept the deal we make emedietly ,and send everthing in advanced,even though he is not 1 of the orginizers u posted from the 4, mabe its smaller party ,but i think will be nice and people will be there,
we try to play music and enjoy people in a sort of way ,know many people get pissed in many ways some times its not only the promoters falt,i do parties and some times i dont like the artists atidiute even though i know most of them,so some times the right way is how u speak and say nicely what u want to say, i dont mean this about para halu i mean in general ,from what i know adam is a great guy and he was unlucky with his chiose, but these things are in life they happen..so i hope people understand more music than hitting people and smashing parties and try to enjoy and dance...
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 26, 2006 20:43
Well about fighing at the goa parties i just can say you in last 4 years partiing arround europe (Spain,Switzezerland, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Portugal, Marroco, France) i never saw a fighting like or behavior like at football games that´s why I am not going to see football.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Taurus Gemini

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 27, 2006 00:47
Are we living the remix of the techno-scene ????

But don't take prejudices about the whole movement, Balkan is a very turbulent place full of controversies, you have to be carefull and wise...
DoLphin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 27, 2006 09:41
exactly!
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Sep 27, 2006 16:48
sorry my mistake it serbia not slovenia...
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Sep 27, 2006 17:42
Quote:

On 2006-09-27 16:48, MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr wrote:
sorry my mistake it serbia not slovenia...

hehehehe u u u u

REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

-------------------------------------------
( Plutonic Records - PLUCD001 ) V
Nagual_World

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 11, 2006 12:21
off topic:
Tshamla was "made" by MACEDONIAN junkies and one guy from Hungary, who actually knows how to organize events, but messed up with the wrong MACEDONIANS!!!!...
moonwalker23

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 14, 2006 12:57
Quote:

On 2006-10-11 12:21, Nagual_World wrote:
off topic:
Tshamla was "made" by MACEDONIAN junkies and one guy from Hungary, who actually knows how to organize events, but messed up with the wrong MACEDONIANS!!!!...

u are unbelivebl ....NATIONALIST i thing your place is not in this forum.....
pure small brain ....
cosmic mk

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 14, 2006 19:44
Nagual World thise topic is about problems in Serbia dont talk about Macedonia,what problem you have with macedonian.About thise in Serbia my sugestion is not play on any party without any pay in advance.
Hagenith
Hagenith

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Oct 15, 2006 03:19
Quote:

off topic:

yo yo go and jump in lake            www.myspace.com/hagenithmusic
Vision
Inner Vision

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 15, 2006 14:06
Quote:

off topic:

hehehe ,you can also use word "people" mate becouse its not important nationality,there are good organizers and bed organizers in every country...please dont make tension here
sorry for offtopic
Trance Forum » » Forum  Balkans - Criminal organizers beating artist and crowd - NOT A JOKE
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance