Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - CIRCLES OF SOUND FESTIVAL -- Oct 22-24, 2004-- Northern California
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

CIRCLES OF SOUND FESTIVAL -- Oct 22-24, 2004-- Northern California

Drifting Along

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 12, 2004 03:26
the only thing I say is: let the celebrations begin!!!!
hehe
see you all there.
peace
*christine*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Oct 14, 2004 20:03
I am sooooooo stoked for this party, it's sure to be just the thing needed right now for our sf psy family- a line-up that touches all genres/sub-genres of psychedelica, unifying the one true love we all have (the music), not to mention the last outdoor festival of the year! I just met with Lawrence last night, he came to check up on the deco for the party, I have been working my butt off creating a new and exciting experiment in decoration, I don't want to revel to much, but you get a little hint: we chose a crop circle theme- as some scientist believe that crop circles are formed from sound- hence circles of sound)...it looks like everything is falling into place quite nicely! I am uber excited! hehehe

lovenlight,
*christine*InfiniteWebb

http://www.vaporvent.com
http://www.myspace.com/christinewebb
djfanboy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Oct 14, 2004 20:09
Heh... she said 'sound'...
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Oct 18, 2004 10:41
Just a little less than a week to go. Everything looks wonderful and this is set to be a very amazing gathering.

Pay pal presales will not be availible after 8pm Thursday night.
Directions will be posted at 8pm Thursday night.
Rick

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 18, 2004 19:25
Hey paradigm, some friends and I are going to be coming up from San Diego for this party. It's a long drive back down and most of us have to work on monday so we cant hang out in SF for long after the party. We're thinking about taking the train both ways so we can get some rest before heading back to the grind! Hoping to get somewhere close to the party and then rent a vehicle and drive in. Can somebody tell me what the closet train station would be? Or even one in the general area where we would be able to rent a car. I really wanna go to this and I dont want to have to leave the party early! Any advice anyone can offer would be appreciated!
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 18, 2004 21:04
the best bet would be to take a train to Sacramento and rent a car there. There party is about a hour 15 minutes (more or less ) from Sac
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 19, 2004 00:10
Best of luck and joy in this event. We will be attempting to link it up here in Iowa the same night

Give a thought to us in the middle and we will do the same for the our brethren in the west.
sic_a_phant

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 20, 2004 02:05
hey what will the weather be like? If you have an idea...it has been wet down here in LA...SOOOOOOO just wondering if I make if I should wear my speedooooooooooooooooooooo ...I will do my reverse rain dance for all of you even if I can't raise the money to go ...and even if there won't be rain and I make it I will still wear my speedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Man I would love to dance OUTDOORS
CHeers
Enrique
Bodhi 13:20
Bodhisattva 13:20

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Oct 20, 2004 23:44
THE DAY AFTER TOMMOROW......it begins

The weather will be absolutely fantastic, no matter what kind of weather it is....but it's always good to come prepared whenever you go to an outdoor event, especially for a full weekend. Circles of Sound will be fully prepared for any situation. Besides, who cares about a little rain?

Everybody who is planning on going should remember to score their presales before 8pm tommorow!

I am sooooo loking forward to this event....
Be prepared for my onslaught of Psychoactive Wizardry.....actually, I prefer you NOT be prepared, that way I catch you off guard and maybe mess up your heads really bad!
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Oct 21, 2004 17:17
good luck to you guys, lawrence and the rest.
sending good vibes from nyc.           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 21, 2004 20:41
COS is prepared for all weather conditions. However the forcasr has gotten better as the week has gone on.
20% chance of rain Saturday , not to bad...

Directions will be posted at 8pm tonight at
www.circlesofsound.org
alienfreaksho:)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 00:18
now that mubali finally has the right slot for his madness...we need to work on amanda..shes no 11pm flower:)....yayayay!~

good luck with this party,,,

big peace!~           freaks unite!!!!
konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 08:35
will the directions be posted?
Bodhi 13:20
Bodhisattva 13:20

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 10:39
directions are posted now!

http://www.circlesofsound.org
kowens
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 13:18
wow this party looks tasty..what a great lineup you put together paradigm, mad props for your attempt to spread the positive vibes, hope this is a success for you guys I am sure it will be, mubali, amanda, and dylalien do your thing..big respect!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - CIRCLES OF SOUND FESTIVAL -- Oct 22-24, 2004-- Northern California
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance