Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - CIRCLES OF SOUND FESTIVAL -- Oct 22-24, 2004-- Northern California
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

CIRCLES OF SOUND FESTIVAL -- Oct 22-24, 2004-- Northern California

Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Sep 24, 2004 11:42
yay, really nice and comprehensive party, looks like it will bring together a lot of american trancers... i do wish there were a few more nite acts, ie Ghreg on Earth, Fractal Cowboys... im a MOE what do you expect, mwah ha ha ha
see ya there

Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Sep 24, 2004 16:25
ill try to play some serious darkness for ya mistress! i think i remember something about a night timeslot, im going to buy the tits on fire now. hehehe
hopefully liannon sidhe comes out soon?

its getting closer! this adventure is already keeping me up at night!

boom
          www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Sep 24, 2004 18:36
Lhiannon Sidhe will be out by the 3rd of October, So please buy it and play it.... And at least M.o.E will be represented. I am playing live and if I remember correctly our good friend Chickenman will be dropping the russian goodness...

I am currently working on something extra special for you old skool punk rockers (no guitar action)out there that I will unveil during my live set that night.

sex & violence...           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Sep 24, 2004 21:31
Thanks for the kind words Brett. Too bad you cant make it, but someother time perhaps.
MOE's do not worry, there will be plenty of night time music for you.
I had you all in mind preety much when i decided to make Friday night a dark night.
It should be preety hard evil and scary from about 10 pm on Friday untill well after sun up. Have no fear or do if that is indeed the idea........
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Sep 24, 2004 21:44
Quote:

I am currently working on something extra special for you old skool punk rockers (no guitar action)out there that I will unveil during my live set that night.

Can't wait to hear it!
David(KIVA)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Sep 25, 2004 02:30
When are we going to have a CALIFORNIA trance event? That would be cool! North/South??? This is a step in that direction! keep at it and maybe well all meet in the middle! where is this party in relation to LA how far is it?           http://soundcloud.com/djkiva
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Sep 25, 2004 07:12
If a good suitable space in between the bay area and the south were to be found and or existed....
le_lotus_604
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Sep 25, 2004 07:13
Quote:

The website is fully up and running now.

http://www.circlesofsound.org

and pumping musik to welcome you           come back Portugal :D
BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Sep 25, 2004 10:09
a good suitable space for: tits on fire, sex, violence,
pumping music, russian dressing, no guitar Action, and excessive force is ... freaking hard to find@! I say northern california is a fine choice ...

muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!

Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 25, 2004 11:08
this is looking to be one of the best gigs i've got lined up right now. I'm just as excited about the Love Parade in SF as well, i can't wait to go up and bust out the goods in front of the nor cal peeps again.

there is just something about the energy of american psytrance djs and producers(esp. our Cali cohorts) that really motivates and inspires me to push this music as far as i can.

There is hope that music above 140 bpm can reach those who need to be reached, those who want to find a new frequency to meditate to.

thank you again guys for having the san diego chapter play this event. Mercy Hot Springs was the bomb last year but this looks like it will top it for sure. In fact, every time i've played for you its always been incredibly fun.

see you next weekend in the bay area

Hidroponik
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Sep 26, 2004 18:05
mmmmm, chickenman, he is our secret weapon, shhhhh. be prepared for a mental adventure, hee hee. hope to see you there brett this party has something for everyone           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 18:18
Hehe...can't wait to get to this one....and deliver some manic mayhem on da floor for all of ya...will do more of a twilight set (no israeli morning-cheese though !!!!!) instead of all the dark sick stuff u all love so much there but hope that's fine too....otherwise u can always lynch me on the spot Cya all there
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
djfanboy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 20:38
Working on an exclusive mix for the website, for people to download and rock out to on the way to the festival...

Heh!

Look for OCTOBER REVOLUTION coming in the next week or so!

And I can't wait to have an isratrance meet-up at the site! (hint hint...)
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Sep 28, 2004 00:29
I agree with that.... I shouldn't be too hard to find... Just look for the Black guy with the big top hat...

I am really excited about this event. It's got a well diversified lineup and more than enough reason for someone to get there early friday evening and stay till the last beat has been dropped. Those that are cruisin for the sonic bruisin will get it and then some, and those who want their spirits lifted to a higher plane will get that too. Lots of wonderful talent will be at this event and I can honestly say that Joti Sidhu is one of the best djs I have ever had the privelege of hearing perform. I saw him in LA and I was left speechless, literally... If you haven't seen this master at work, you really should. I have listened to Shawodese's mixes that he sent to us here in SF and he is incredibly talented with an excellent taste in music. Hey Shawn, hook a brotha up with a dark mix!!!
Quadra is incredibly talented and is sure to ignite the dancefloor with his incredible production skills.

And D-Tek.... damn... I was blown away last year when he came out and played for us. Great sound quality, beautiful melodies accompanied by good force. We are definitely lucky to have all of these awesome international acts performing on the same stage as our incredible national and local talent. I can't wait for this to go off. I have a feeling that this festival is going to be one of the best that has happened here in SF area all year!           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Spyros

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 28, 2004 08:37
I have to agree with Mubali......
Joti is a master on the decks....
If you have not heard him before,your missing out..See you all there...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - CIRCLES OF SOUND FESTIVAL -- Oct 22-24, 2004-- Northern California
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance