Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - *Cancelled: Transit Festival 2005 Spain

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

*Cancelled: Transit Festival 2005 Spain

Transit Festival

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 30, 2004 11:28
Hello everybody!
Thank you all people who were at Transit 2004.Thank you for resisting the extreme weather conditions you all had to face.
Next summer, Transit Festival will happen in the period between 12 and 23 of August!
The line up will be even stronger than the last year.
We will keep you informed and updated.
The full story of Transit 2004 will be posted soon on our official website http://www.transitfestival.com Including explanations, photos and videos.
Dumdubbydu

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 5, 2004 13:27
And for this next Transit,are you planning to show how deeply spiritually touched you are,not letting the people in with water...again???
May be it`s just another way of spiritualism that I didn`t know,somebody should tell something to the babbas about this new practice of ascetism,non-wanted but ascetism in the end.
Oscuro
Black Machine

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Oct 10, 2004 01:35
Quote:

On 2004-10-05 19:55, Hoffman P. wrote:

and after all with a style of music that have more to do with the old techno, than with Trance Music,do you (Alex) whanto to make the people soffer with your noisy music.

Man thats noisy music it's my life. i cant hear all the fullon stuff.
great to hear that it's going to be another tech-trance festival.
cheers and i wish u all the best!!!

Oscuro(Mechanical-Dragon.rec)
www.oscuro.350.com
www.myspace.com/oscuro
shaygobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Oct 10, 2004 16:16
woow goood news ,,, im gona travel therr ,,, soo this partyy is gona be kiiila for me ,,, hahah cant whit for it
Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Oct 13, 2004 00:30
Nice to know about this so soon...

Hope i can join you again next year in this event!

Till then...           Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Oct 13, 2004 18:14
Yeah, Dumdubbydu, very well said!!

But yeah man, tell me, transit crew, what the hell was that?! We want to get in with water! Will you do that again next year?!

Btw, the story can't be posted on the official website because you guys didnt pay the bill and the website is disconnected... haha, so typical
Alex Boshke
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Oct 13, 2004 21:18
Guys its a pian for ourselfs this story , its true..the person responsible for this very stupid disicion was out of the crew forever since the second we knew about it, but we knew about it too late i guess.
Our Deepest Appologises for it!It will Not Happen Ever Again!
and i will add some more later on this days.

NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Oct 14, 2004 13:03
I'll skip next yrs fest, but ill be hoping for the best. hope that you can organize urselves a bit better next yr and hopefully returning for the 2006           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Oct 14, 2004 16:07
Quote:

On 2004-10-05 13:27, Dumdubbydu wrote:
And for this next Transit,are you planning to show how deeply spiritually touched you are,not letting the people in with water...again???
May be it`s just another way of spiritualism that I didn`t know,somebody should tell something to the babbas about this new practice of ascetism,non-wanted but ascetism in the end.

Quite amusing,but It was a mistake.I didn`t know about this untill It was too late and everybody was bitching to me because of my transit T-shirt,that wasn`t that amusing ...
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 15, 2004 20:34
Quote:

On 2004-10-13 21:18, Alex Boshke wrote:
Guys its a pian for ourselfs this story , its true..the person responsible for this very stupid disicion was out of the crew forever since the second we knew about it, but we knew about it too late i guess.

It's very sad when a person can't assume his own mistakes and blame the invisible guy,only to don't recognise that have make lots of wrong dicisions,but the good thing on a team work his that is much easier to blame the others when something go wrong.
Next time try to know a little bit more about the Trance world, before impose stupid rules, that have nothing to do with the suposed Trance spirit.
Regards from Portugal
Hoffman P.
Love,Peace & Unity, and all of that crap
Dumdubbydu

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 15, 2004 20:55
Quote:

On 2004-10-13 21:18, Alex Boshke wrote:

I just can`t believe that you`re not even man enough to face your mistakes face to face,the only responsable for all decitions at the fest,It was you...I KNOW THIS,chicken!!!
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Oct 16, 2004 17:03
Quote:

On 2004-10-14 16:07, Justin Chaos wrote:
everybody was bitching to me because of my transit T-shirt,that wasn`t that amusing ...

lolololol, cooooooome on you gotta admit it wasnt something incredible

by the way have u got any of those left? couldnt give me one for free could you?           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 17, 2004 21:09
Quote:

On 2004-10-16 17:03, NeutroN wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-10-14 16:07, Justin Chaos wrote:
everybody was bitching to me because of my transit T-shirt,that wasn`t that amusing ...

by the way have u got any of those left? couldnt give me one for free could you?

Pick a color !!!
rotorblade

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 18, 2004 19:07
Amigo, do you have one for me too maybe? i even ready to buy it for money.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 19, 2004 11:42
Money?????
Sounds familiar...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - *Cancelled: Transit Festival 2005 Spain

1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance