Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - *Cancelled: Transit Festival 2005 Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

*Cancelled: Transit Festival 2005 Spain

Alex Boshke
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Oct 21, 2004 22:28
Justin, please stop to sell our t shirts!!!
Ksu

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 00:19
i´m sure this one will be killer fest.And I´m very sure that the line up will not fail me.I have very good feeling about it. The dates are also much better than in September jeje, so please put the shadows in the camping again.

Wow... very waiting to see you there! :-D
Transit Festival

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 23, 2004 17:46
We just want to announce that Transit Music Festival 2005 will happen between 12th and 15th of August 2005. Official and Confirmed .
The line up will be announced soon ,meanwhile we can guarantee you that it will be totally different and as alterantive to all other psy trance festival happening in August in Europe. So anybody whom travelling form Italy to Portugal and looking for something fresh for the mind,body and soul are more then welcomed to stop in Spain .
LETS INTERFACE!

Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 25, 2004 14:24
Hi Dudes!!!
Well let's see what is going to be the surprise... for this edition.
Maybee more bad actitudes and lack's of respect for the Psy-Trance people...
Long life for the soviet spirit...
          From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
lisik

Posted : Nov 29, 2004 10:59
think the only one bad think that happens on transit 04 was a damn weather.,all the rest i liked...:D
PSALM69

Posted : Dec 7, 2004 22:55
Looking forward for this festival, heard a lot of good things from my friends whom been there and all are too statisfied, especially form music and beach combination, im there for sure!!
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 8, 2004 02:01
Hi!!
I raken that for the people that have no idea how is a real Trance festival , transit might be consider good, but personaly, and i have nobody to tell me how i have to think..., this edition of Transit have not much of what is to expect in a Trance Festival. Landscape,Peace,Good Vibe,and all of this type oof things and actitudes that make a Trance Festival diferent from other electronic music festival's, for me, as a electronic music festival i might consider it Average, but as a Trance Festival i think it was a lousy example...
As one of the isratrance Forum member's post me, i allready make to much negative posts, so concerning to Transit Festival subject ithis is my last one. Remember always that is better to say what you think, than have negative and destructive actitudes acording to other people ideas and plan's.
Paulo Hoffman
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Dec 8, 2004 09:04
constructive criticism is the key . . . One can always express their opinion without offending or jumping to conclusions . . . I was there, i saw, and my final judgement is that Transit 2004 was the 1st festival Tripple Distilled crew has ever made.
The 1st time we try something its never perfect, so bearing that in mind i am pro a 2005 edition.
Will be there for sure!

Boom to all!

www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Dec 10, 2004 13:49
wise words, P_Mac.. I wasn't at Transit2004 but I ear good and bad things about it, which is very normal for a "virgin" crew (i liked this part )
I think that people who have the guts to do it deserve constructive criticism and much more respect, expecially from people who have been working/organizing/promoting any other trance festival. Respect for all the dreamers !!!

I'll try to go there and visit our spanish psyfriends

http://www.swanx.net
          Sérgio Xamanist
facebook.com/xamanist
soundcloud.com/xamanist
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Dec 10, 2004 19:01
Sorry but I must disagree here, I've been to first timers festivals before as well, and it wasnt as disorganized as that. I think that the main problem was the location, a festival should never be hold their another thing that did piss alot of people off was the leading pictures on the site concerning its location. I begin to wonder if they had choosen another location, it would be chaos. Everything their was already structured and ready to go e.g. water, electricy still needed a generator but nevertheless. Well I can go on and on.

On the other hand, the line-up was one of the best that I've seen this year, very great mixture of psychedelia was played their.

I believe that next year their will be amazing festivals with great organizations making them. I will skip transit next year and hope to hear some great things so that in 2006 I may return to spain           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 12, 2004 04:31
Quote:

On 2004-12-10 13:49, serguei wrote:
wise words, P_Mac.. I wasn't at Transit2004 but I ear good and bad things about it, which is very normal for a "virgin" crew (i liked this part )
I think that people who have the guts to do it deserve constructive criticism and much more respect, expecially from people who have been working/organizing/promoting any other trance festival. Respect for all the dreamers !!!

I'll try to go there and visit our spanish psyfriends

http://www.swanx.net

Sorry Dude,but only the people who have been there and saw what whas the deal,can have a real opinion about it, acording to your opinion, only a person how have made a festival can judje the work of anoter team, so i'm one crasy guy that keep on helping friends to make festival's, and for that i know that, beeing the first is not an excuse to miss completly the point of make this kind of event's,but let's see if the Transit team learn with their mistakes, even when i think that they don't whant to learn nothing, especialy when they anounce the next Transit Festival for the same date of another psychedelic festival in the same country, what they are triing to prove here?Tell me that this kind of actitude don't show a cearten kind of bad actitude and a total lack of respect with another team's...
There are people that don't know what is positive competition and prefer to do some kind of negative competition, that i don't understand...
All of this can only be caused by a total negligence about what is the Trance world and what it means, and what should be the way of improve the scene worlwide.

Paulo Hoffman
kayak

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 20, 2004 12:54
Quote:

On 2004-11-27 21:36, Hoffman P. wrote:
I also have lived under a dictatorship, in my one coutry, so i know what is all about

Quote:

On 2004-12-08 02:01, Hoffman P. wrote:
I raken that for the people that have no idea how is a real Trance festival , transit might be consider good, but personaly, and i have nobody to tell me how i have to think..., this edition of Transit have not much of what is to expect in a Trance Festival.

I guess you've been well educated...

Maybe one day you will understand that some people which are also human (yes, yes !)and trance lovers, expect something different than your own idea of trance... or maybe you want everybody has the same taste as you, like a dictatorship...?
Cause it seems that you and only you, know about REAL trance...

Opinion is something between knowledge and ignorance.
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 20, 2004 15:00
Kayak I agree with you..Hoffman P. I can't understand absolutely your problem yet but I saw at your previous posts that you called that music style "just a noisy sounds".So tell me or tell us because nobody agrees with you what's the real trance.A lot of people said that x-dream aren't psychedelic anymore..we prefer 1200 mics,skazi and all the "big names" because they are psychedelic.Maybe they are psychedelic but only in titles even the same for the words like Trance and often MUsic!I don't know about technical or organizing problems at Transit 2004 maybe your are wright but everyone deserves a second chance.About music..Transit has one of the best line ups with high quality electronic music with non commercial names!You will say x-dream are commercial because everybody knows about them...If they were realy commercial then they wouldn't composing that wonderful music which is a lot of years in front of the other trance styles..They don't give a shit about market or what people say about them.They have a big solid crowd from all over the world.That's why they aren't commercial..
Alex go on!Don't give a shit!
Peace!           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
kayak

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 22, 2004 11:45
Quote:

On 2004-12-21 15:04, monkey wrote:
hey many people tell me Transit festival was not so good...many bad weathers, big tents falling on peoples, no roof for the DJs !!!!!! and they had big russians who don't let anyone take there foods insid the event. also the music was very techno but i did see some good names like Dado and Son Kite. why they want to make this again when the vibe was so bad and the infrastructure so weak?

Great ! What is the point with the weather ? Could they do something with this ? For sure i'd like to have a big sun shining (in fact the daytime was like this, very nice ! ) and big star light during the night... but it was something else... Should we burn the Transit crew cause the weather was not as we expected ?
Specially i remember some hard rainy VooV... nobody says it was bad vibes...
For sure, i agree with you about the Dj stage and the roof. That's a weak point but i can guess they won't make it again !
What is the point with the russian guys ? Maybe you'd like me to tell you what i feel about Libanese people ? I'm sure you will enjoy it ! Specially i saw some spanish security crew, but who cares ?
For sure i agree with you about the food and water inside the festival (even if it didn't disturb me at all, i can understand that it disturbed some people) and i hope they will make it more convenient for the next.
Now... What is the F**** point with the music ! SHould i go and post in every fullon (and only mainstream one-way-thinking fullon) festivals' topic to say what i think about this music ? I'm sure it will be very constructive and polite... and respectfull to people who like it.
The Transit was one of the best line up of the past summer, not only because i like what you call "techno", but because this line up had different kind of music and only fine productions... even if their were some styles i didn't like, i have to say that it was the top (live or dj) of their style : like dado or p_mac.
To finish with, i didn't feel any bad vibes of any kind, just you could see in people eyes the hope for a calm weather during the night time and also the desillusion for a festival where much more people were expected...
          Opinion is something between knowledge and ignorance.
PsyUNIT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Dec 25, 2004 08:47
Just a doubt i have , don't mean to offend or insult anybody.
The recent reports over the Spanish racist behviour in the England vs Spain soccer match left a bad taste in the mouth. I dont think as an asian i would like to go party in a racist country.

Again i don't mean to offend or accuse anyone just a doubt i have since i dont know anyone spanish or has been to Spain to confirm the situation there.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - *Cancelled: Transit Festival 2005 Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance