Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - *Cancelled: Transit Festival 2005 Spain
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

*Cancelled: Transit Festival 2005 Spain

Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Feb 3, 2005 00:44
haaaa proggy!Live acts Drone,Motion,Ticon,Etnoscope,Son Kite,Igneous Sauria,Atmos,Freq,Tegma,Side A,Beat Bizarre,Jaia...Djs D-Nox,James Monroe,Emok,Elysium,Stratos Candyflip,Peter Digital,Peter Zen,Zombi and more!!!!
          www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
punctum_nike

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 3, 2005 13:57
Ok.. if techno's not an option then plz book K.U.R.O.

But very nice line up so far...

Im there!          bla bla bla
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 3, 2005 19:40
Yea K.U.R.O/Charm could destroy the dancefloor           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
dj-panoramix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Feb 3, 2005 21:49
have see der dritte raum somwhere ...? good idea ,they got a killa live act

www.inpsyde-media.com
www.dj-panoramix.tk

dj.panoramix@inpsyde-media.com
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Feb 4, 2005 10:17
Quote:

On 2005-02-03 21:49, dj-panoramix wrote:
have see der dritte raum somwhere ...? good idea ,they got a killa live act

Hehehe, indeed... Probably one of the most stunning I've ever seen !           .
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
Alex Boshke
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Feb 10, 2005 16:24
Thank you for continuing posting your wishes, we sure you will be happy with the line up of 2005.
We also working on all the weak points of the last year to avoid those unpleasent situations and to insure that people will enjoy to the maximum here in 2005.
Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Feb 10, 2005 17:10
Quote:

On 2005-02-10 16:24, Alex Boshke wrote:
Thank you for continuing posting your wishes, we sure you will be happy with the line up of 2005.
We also working on all the weak points of the last year to avoid those unpleasent situations and to insure that people will enjoy to the maximum here in 2005.

All the best for you Alex in the preparations and i sincerely hope to be there once more...

Till then....           Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 14:24
platform!
sensiet
3 point turn
planet ben
squerpusher!
violet vision
triac
double dragon
phat kontrollerz

Drat Mafia

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 17:01
sure the lineup will be fantastic, 2004 sounds blew me away for most of the festival...

but that location is SHIT...

Iboga / Digital Structures artists are always welcome

sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 20:15
have the worst line up ever please.... and dont fix anything

(I wont be able to go hahaha )
Ksu

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 22:03
have the BEST line up ever... and the worst weather... But anyway it was very CoOoL
Transit Festival

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 18, 2005 02:06
We want to announce that we are moving our festival dates to July from 22nd to 25th.
We think that August 2005 is simply overloaded with festivals and thats why we moved the dates to earlier period.
Transit festival 2005 will be dedicated to MUSIC with most progressive concept and content.
There will 4 separate areas dedicated to global electronic dance and listening music.

Main Floor- leading live´s and djs ˇ
Alterantive Main Floor- alternative live and djs
Chill Out/Downtempo- Twilight Zone!
Spanish Psychedelic floor- organized by all national promo groups from all over the country.

including strong presense and colloborations of following labels:
Boshke Beats Records, Gravity Plus Records, Digital Structures , Border Community,
Plusquam and more.

Live Acts: X-DREAM, EAT STATIC, ATMOS, TICON,
MIDIMILIZ, THE DELTA, HUX FLUX, JAIA, MFA, NATHAN FAKE, FUZZION,MOTION, METALOGIC , PRIME SUSPECTS, HALDOLIUM, TETRAKTYS, INFUSION and many others

DJ´s : James Holden, Peter Digital, Xavier Morel, Bakke, Frank E, Angel Molina, Alex Tolstey, Slater,Arne Schaffhausen, Toxic, Abi and many others to be confirmed soon

The organization of the festival passing through big changes , the organizers of the last year will be responsible only for the line up ,decoration and performances, the rest of the organization will be handled by 6 different international professional collectvies each of them will be in charge for their own zone and activities.

So all of you who want to experience an excellent music trip with a perfect vocation at Mediterranean Sea are more then Welcomed!

We will keep you posted on the progress of the festival, line up, developments, special perfromances, features and art programm.

TRANSIT will be THE FIRST so DIFFERENT MUSIC festival in SPAIN! And we are welcoming all of alternative heads among you to share this experience with us in one fo the most beatiful periods of Summer season 2005.

yours
Transit festival crew
http://www.transitfestival.com

olivier
Side-A

Posted : Feb 18, 2005 16:41
moving in the same dates as voov is the worst thing to do imho... i 'd rather even put the festival at the same dates as omni, it's much more safe because the line up have nothing in common, 2 festivals with 2 differents crowds...
but voov .... it's more than 10 000 people coming from all over the world ... and i don't want to miss voov experience, even if i really wanted to come again this year alex...
don't put your festival at the same time as voov it's the biggest mistake imho
kayak

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 18, 2005 16:59
I didn't see that... that sucks           Opinion is something between knowledge and ignorance.
Krusty

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 18, 2005 23:53
Quote:

On 2005-02-18 16:41, Side-A wrote:
moving in the same dates as voov is the worst thing to do imho... i 'd rather even put the festival at the same dates as omni, it's much more safe because the line up have nothing in common, 2 festivals with 2 differents crowds...
but voov .... it's more than 10 000 people coming from all over the world ... and i don't want to miss voov experience, even if i really wanted to come again this year alex...
don't put your festival at the same time as voov it's the biggest mistake imho

While it is true that the VOOV festival attracts many thousands of people and has been running for many years. We have growing scene here in Spain and enough people as a result to make this event a reality. The Spanish sun might be a bonus for example! As well as this these guys are offering the opportunity to hear various different types of music....
What is more important is not clash with the dates in order to provide effective and positive growth of the scene here in Spain.
The more festivals in the country and then later in Europe, the world can only go to strenghthen our small world of music. Good desicion by the Transit Team for the Spanish Trance Scene.

Omni Team:)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - *Cancelled: Transit Festival 2005 Spain
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance