Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005

CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 22:38
ok guys, lets not turn this to an anti-detox thread again...

plz stay on topic.           • Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
PSYTOUR-night oracle recs
Psytour

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 09:51
hey CHP. its not a anti-DETOX post. its not about him now. its about his way that he say some bad things and he judge something by saying it stupid or low or whatevr he say. and we cannot stay on topic when we see this kind of words by people that suppose to help our scene.

anyway...im going to samothraki now.
its my last post about this subject and sorry for the off-topics.           *Night Oracle Records
www.night-oracle-records.com

*Vertigo Records/Indigo Recs
*Femina Mandragora/Rhakti Dei
DigitalN

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 21:21
ahhhh Detox ur attitude is super cool!!!!
ur the master of the judgement!! hooo
People had gone to the festival to had fun and u come here to said that the scence of psytrance is fallen nowdays because of paparizou rmx
opa OK i got u ...!
keep on this spirit !
till then

more boom
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 23:05
hahaha the greek forum REMAINS the same thats for sureee

cheersssss           http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 23:18
CHP what anti detox thread are you talking about?

Since when discussing and arguing with other people is anti detox or anti psytour or anti whatever?

Get yourself together mate we are talking about music here not about our selves.

By the way noone is offtopic here,we are talking about a track that was played in this festival and making comments on it,so no offtopic here.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Stranger_GR
Stranger

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 01:27
hehe....it's a matter of taste and style....sure negative opinions also welcome ...that's why conversation is.
Panousis track also killer...also Xary Clin track....also Tampakis track....also "tha sou kano keftedakia me kima gia na fas"...there is plenty of comedy out there from greek artist like in life..Believe me...
BTW,many thanks to Neverland team that made whatever possible and impossible to complete the festival!!
Bravo paidia..
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Aug 26, 2005 13:56
each kind of music has its age, number 1 rmx, for me is a nice promotion for greece, trance is trance from any bpm, its how u play the music,not whats in it, goa trance started with religion, and now even as fast as it is , and as black as it is ,its the same music ,but also diffrent ,but still trance,
if in all musics you rmx, why not in trance which is a comination of everything, i think in the whole world music ,you should not judge artists,and there music,for 100 people it will be good ,for 50 not, but it is still music ,i think artists that start or write a long time ,write different styles , but why fight about 1 track or 10 tracks its ridicules,this is not about the music and styles ,this is ironic ,there have been tracks that where realy bad from the greater artist, and judged ,who cares ,if the artist is cool with what he writes its finished . about detox ,even though i dont know him ,every thing he writes its 100 people on a coment , and some people get rude, how many of you offer to some parties,even for money.iv seen for 15 years this sceene going down the toilet from ,the back stabs, do you think the begginers in this sceene care about you .for me now no 1 can offer something to the sceene ,its finished ,just our memories hold some place in the music, do some parties have fun, dont care who does what.or you will get to be the same people you 1s dispised,
Psywalker

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 31, 2005 12:22
hello there people !
it is true that even voodoo performers cannot bring such bad luck in so little days. The thing is that some people that were working in the fest took some money that belonged to the people working there . If they did it by mistake we would like them to communicate with us and return the money to their rightfull owners. the amount is from 50 to 90 thousand euros. if u find it in your pockets please return it because djs and tha party workers want TO GET PAID...
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Aug 31, 2005 18:57
u said 50 to 90 thousand euros ,, who had such an amount in there pokets, we are talking for a hell lot of money, my friend ..no 1 will return such an amount.my godddddd,
griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 14:09
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 20:27, DETOX wrote:
And then we wonder why psy trance has fallen so low in our days...

The Master of trance have spoken!

Quote:

On 2005-08-23 20:27, DETOX wrote:
And then we wonder why psy trance has fallen so low in our days...

CHP

Started Topics : 64
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 00:58

welll...

x-cuse me for the little but,

taken from dictionary:
[adj] of a mental state characterized by intense and distorted perceptions and hallucinations and feelings of euphoria or sometimes despair; "a psychedelic experience"

[adj] having the vivid colors and bizarre patterns associated with psychedelic states; "a psychedelic painting"

[adj] producing distorted sensory perceptions and feelings or altered states of awareness or sometimes states resembling psychosis; "psychedelic drugs like psilocybin and mescaline"

By those meanings, I expect my self to have a shot of that explanation to my self while listening to Psychedelic music...

Being in a forest, while listening to a psychedelic trac, the voice of paparizou pops in with some way of distortion, in a suddent that i do not expect it, for sure it is called a distorted perception and hallucination and feelings of euphoria or sometimes despair; "a psychedelic experience...

Listening to some drums and bass, and melodies I surely can find it in another style of music falling into another genre, so i prefer when i listen to psy-trance , i listen the unexpected, and the distorted, and the sounds that remind me of something else etc etc....

So, when Im in a festival like the Butterfly festival, I liked listening to the sounds of the rembetika, and paparizoun remixed in psy trax... And a lot more, played on that festival up there...

At the bottom end, is all matter of taste...
U cant judge the tastes of the others, and try to put them down...

Anyways

CHP - DETOX---->1-0

Posted by : DETOX
Posted on : 2005-08-24 01:15
Good so hearing the voice of Paparizou singing those great and full of deep meanings lyrics distorted in a psychedelic track signifies the ultimate psychedelic experience.

How about putting part of Doritos or Fanta advertisment campaign in a psychedelic track saying Heya Doritos or Drink Fanta Stay Bambacha,that would be unexpected no?

Or even better how about having in the middle of a track someone pissing or puking in the toilet,thats also unexpected no?Ah i forgot someone has already done that in a happy hardcore track in a Ruffneck compilation.

Sorry CHP but what you find as an unexpected psychedelic experience i find it as lack of originality and innovation.

People in our days prefer the fast way to put stupid ideas in tracks (remixing Nirvana,Prodigy,Zorba or even Paparizou) in order to become 'famous' (by having people talking about this track which most of the time is funny to say the least) rather than sit in the studio and make some serious music.

Every day this scene is falling lower and lower,i wonder when this fall will end...

CHP - DETOX ----->1-1

War on the mountains to start the fest, war on the forum to end the game!!!!
Who's gonna win at the end....the promoters?the moderators?the crowd?or nature?
          Don't Fuck With Me!
cosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 02:10
master margarita

tanx 4 your understanding but man if u get acid punch i hope u feel gud obaute it like i did on a party

boom to you all
newerland guys tanx 4 party

special tanx to kulu and romolo

u guys are the best
piko_bianko
Oxya

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Sep 2, 2005 02:34
ahahahhahahahahhaha griniaris

thumbs up           extreme
Uchiha_Itachi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 5, 2005 01:35
Technical Research And Neuro Conciousness Enlightment .
Space Boy
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 6, 2005 19:24
Any photos guys???           Takse mou !!!!!!!!!!!
There is more space between atoms and the other atoms of the universe
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 23:45
Enjoy
http://voiesensible.com/mastermargherita/photos/butterfly-dance-05/butterflydance05.html           http://mastermargherita.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance