Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005

CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 12:52
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 12:35, LeeLoo wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-08-19 18:05, CRX wrote:
....the music:penta(he had many surprises like paparizou and rebetika rmx-he f***d us from the eyes).....

I believe it was Kulu who played the Paparizou rmx at his set!!!

Most probably, and this RMX is made by alex (zik)           • Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
LeeLoo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 13:32
yeap! it's a zik (maturero) rmx!
kulu's set are distinguished by such... adversities!

penta and eurovision have a quite distant relation no? ;P
but i think if he knew paparizou, it wouldn't be so... platonic?!!
bms

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 18:01
i heard this rebetika remixes + paparizou number 1 at revolution fest as well...
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 20:27
And then we wonder why psy trance has fallen so low in our days...           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 23, 2005 22:11
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 12:35, LeeLoo wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-08-19 18:05, CRX wrote:
....the music:penta(he had many surprises like paparizou and rebetika rmx-he f***d us from the eyes).....

I believe it was Kulu who played the Paparizou rmx at his set!!!

Paparazzi my ass!!! (j/k)

xexe mistakes we are humen we do!:)
respect,
CRX,athens           Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
CLAW
CLAW

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 00:58
Quote:

On 2005-08-23 20:27, DETOX wrote:
And then we wonder why psy trance has fallen so low in our days...

welll...

x-cuse me for the little but,

taken from dictionary:
[adj] of a mental state characterized by intense and distorted perceptions and hallucinations and feelings of euphoria or sometimes despair; "a psychedelic experience"

[adj] having the vivid colors and bizarre patterns associated with psychedelic states; "a psychedelic painting"

[adj] producing distorted sensory perceptions and feelings or altered states of awareness or sometimes states resembling psychosis; "psychedelic drugs like psilocybin and mescaline"

By those meanings, I expect my self to have a shot of that explanation to my self while listening to Psychedelic music...

Being in a forest, while listening to a psychedelic trac, the voice of paparizou pops in with some way of distortion, in a suddent that i do not expect it, for sure it is called a distorted perception and hallucination and feelings of euphoria or sometimes despair; "a psychedelic experience...

Listening to some drums and bass, and melodies I surely can find it in another style of music falling into another genre, so i prefer when i listen to psy-trance , i listen the unexpected, and the distorted, and the sounds that remind me of something else etc etc....

So, when Im in a festival like the Butterfly festival, I liked listening to the sounds of the rembetika, and paparizoun remixed in psy trax... And a lot more, played on that festival up there...

At the bottom end, is all matter of taste...
U cant judge the tastes of the others, and try to put them down...

Anyways

• Noize Conspiracy Records •
DETOX

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 01:15
Good so hearing the voice of Paparizou singing those great and full of deep meanings lyrics distorted in a psychedelic track signifies the ultimate psychedelic experience.

How about putting part of Doritos or Fanta advertisment campaign in a psychedelic track saying Heya Doritos or Drink Fanta Stay Bambacha,that would be unexpected no?

Or even better how about having in the middle of a track someone pissing or puking in the toilet,thats also unexpected no?Ah i forgot someone has already done that in a happy hardcore track in a Ruffneck compilation.

Sorry CHP but what you find as an unexpected psychedelic experience i find it as lack of originality and innovation.

People in our days prefer the fast way to put stupid ideas in tracks (remixing Nirvana,Prodigy,Zorba or even Paparizou) in order to become 'famous' (by having people talking about this track which most of the time is funny to say the least) rather than sit in the studio and make some serious music.

Every day this scene is falling lower and lower,i wonder when this fall will end...           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
CLAW
CLAW

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 01:22
this is your point of view, as it was my point of view...

now lets not make this topic into a discussion about what is and what is not...

• Noize Conspiracy Records •
elves
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 12:42
Quote:

On 2005-08-24 01:15, DETOX wrote:
Good so hearing the voice of Paparizou singing those great and full of deep meanings lyrics distorted in a psychedelic track signifies the ultimate psychedelic experience.

How about putting part of Doritos or Fanta advertisment campaign in a psychedelic track saying Heya Doritos or Drink Fanta Stay Bambacha,that would be unexpected no?

Or even better how about having in the middle of a track someone pissing or puking in the toilet,thats also unexpected no?Ah i forgot someone has already done that in a happy hardcore track in a Ruffneck compilation.

Sorry CHP but what you find as an unexpected psychedelic experience i find it as lack of originality and innovation.

People in our days prefer the fast way to put stupid ideas in tracks (remixing Nirvana,Prodigy,Zorba or even Paparizou) in order to become 'famous' (by having people talking about this track which most of the time is funny to say the least) rather than sit in the studio and make some serious music.

Every day this scene is falling lower and lower,i wonder when this fall will end...

I think that Metalaxis end dj Kulu make serious stuff already,you can see that by the releases they make.Also Metalaxis will have their depout album coming in Octobmer i think.I also think that this kind of tracks like paparizou e.t.c made to Criticase the situation in Greece and laugh wit this situation,not for this guys to be famous because they dont need to be famous they ARE famous.Metalaxis are in Japan now and in Mexico in a few days playing live act.           Fear is the path to the dark side

Fear is to anger

Anger is to hate

Hate is to suffering
Stranger_GR
Stranger

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 12:51
hi there
Where is your humour Detox?
The party should make u enjoy and laugh sometimes..and is it so bad?u prefer music that u will never remember?

You loose ur money?It's ok
You loose ur courage,u will survive
You loose ur humour,YOU'RE LOST!!!!

The maker of Rebetika RMX,as u said...LOL...the track name is "Stranger - O Mugos" and i made and played this track in my set ,especially 4 Butterfly Festival with Greek Audience.
          Coming Soon 07-12-2012 Strange Kaos split album "Above The World" from Goanmantra Records! www.goanmantra.com www.facebook.com/Stranger.Psy www.facebook.com/StrangeKaos
www.soundcloud.com/stefstranger www.soundcloud.com/strange-kaos
for bookin
DETOX

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 15:49
Sorry Stranger but when i listen to music i search for other things and not humour,i search for inner peace and self meditation,stuff like that.Its a matter of taste probably on music.

By the way i will be on the last people on this planet that will loose his sense of humour

P.S Elves the word Famous in our days has many meaning and i really dont feel to talk about it           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
PSYTOUR-night oracle recs
Psytour

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 16:26
if GMS make a rmx from a eurovision track... DETOX will dance and say that is cooool track.

if someone dark artist make a eurovision track rmx...DETOX will say his things that we all know that he say about this kind of music!!

if a spanish commercial,fluffy project make a spanish track rmx...again u will like it and u will dance. but why if its a greek rebetiko u have to say that its a shit???

u have koblex with greek rebetika rmx?? but no koblex for brazilian samba rmx?

DETOX....at last man. stop judge the music and artists that its not your style!!

btw... what r u doing in this topic? this is nightmare music for u man!! go to sonica to say something plzzz!!
          *Night Oracle Records
www.night-oracle-records.com

*Vertigo Records/Indigo Recs
*Femina Mandragora/Rhakti Dei
LeeLoo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 16:39
Well Detox...
maybe there so much humour in you
that u cannot see the analogue (or digital) humour in music...
probably u don't find any kind of psychedelia in Jimmys Panousis's songs also!
do u at least dance?!!!

of course i understand it's a matter of taste also...
but... dance with me Detox!!!
          Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
DETOX

Posted : Aug 24, 2005 19:05
Quote:

On 2005-08-24 16:26, PsyTouR wrote:
if GMS make a rmx from a eurovision track... DETOX will dance and say that is cooool track.

Didnt i mentioned Zorba remix that is produced by GMS and Raja Ram on my reference parenthesis before along with the Prodigy and Nirvana remixes?Well you obviously didnt notice that...

Quote:

On 2005-08-24 16:26, PsyTouR wrote:
u have koblex with greek rebetika rmx?? but no koblex for brazilian samba rmx?

You saw me anywhere praising a samba or salsa or whatever remix?

Please next time you talk say something important and serious           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
PSYTOUR-night oracle recs
Psytour

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 22:25
Quote:

On 2005-08-24 19:05, DETOX wrote:
You saw me anywhere praising a samba or salsa or whatever remix?

Please next time you talk say something important and serious

well maybe u didnt praise any of this...but u didnt say something bad also. why u say shity things now?? u cannot stay with your mouth closed if its for something outside your style?

exactly now,at this post,that im replying to u,im not going to say anything important and serious cause here we talk about a festival that many people from around the world liked... and u r pretending the judge of music!! so who has to say more serious things mr.justice DETOX??           *Night Oracle Records
www.night-oracle-records.com

*Vertigo Records/Indigo Recs
*Femina Mandragora/Rhakti Dei
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance