Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005

sahedelic
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 12, 2005 13:47
Hey guys stop the bad vibes,           I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
I'm in love with 2 red eyes.
wicc@

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 12, 2005 15:19
metalaxis came?

:.:.:.: :.:.:.:
DigitalN

Posted : Aug 12, 2005 15:26
Metallaxtite
till then

more boom

**HoffMan**

Posted : Aug 12, 2005 21:26
Metalaxis i think is Dj Kulu and it was at the Festival.e?
As about the artists that didn't play responsible is griniaris and sahedelic because they give bad vibes to this forum and make bad promotion.
ts ts ts
But the party i still on you can join it without knowing the line up probably because you can play too.

Whatever we grap

Anyway its a good solution for those who have nothing to do.           KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
wicc@

Posted : Aug 12, 2005 22:53
lol hoffmann
i meant if play also
not only b there
lol

Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Aug 12, 2005 23:28
nice party, but who knows god was not on our side, mabe next year. hey Master Margherita want to get some more burgers down at the tavern. did you take any home.
tim@motion

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 13, 2005 02:29
Shame...for the weather. Power beyond our control, is something that we can not deal with...

Control beyond human power, is something that hardly can be reached.

Realy sorry for the mess there.
          don't fuck with me
patty on Hydro

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 13, 2005 04:32
Quote:

On 2005-08-12 13:39, griniaris wrote:
No Cosmo, no Beka, no Broken Toy!
Just a joke wicc@ no hard feelings, only "syneirmos" when I read it your post!

cosmo was there for shure!he is also part of highcosmos....they played as well!

booom
          www.myspace.com/mindwavesrecordings
www.noise-poison.com, www.parvati-records.com

bOOm
kostas caravel travel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 13, 2005 09:33
beka came , james (broken toy) was there
and also cosmos was there and he played also

as for beka she was playing on 6th in Sonica so she couldnt stay more , james has to leave back to England we change his flight but i saw that until 15:00 was raining and he decide to leave.

We are sorry if they were some unorganized stuff up there but u know when the rain is so strong u can not do that much .

I would like to thank a few people:
1st ANTONIS AND NASIA thanks for the FEST GUYS
2nd Master Margherita -man u r great and thanks for all the good vibe and kindness in generally.
also Stephan and Cristina for the same reasons (u guys are hippies)
James Copeland for his patient and humour (man i want to test the Tent ...u know)
ION for his company and understanding (u play fantastic music)
Vanna - Rinkadink thanks man u r a Killer...
Penta ..u fuck my brain man with your music
Max and Davina - u r great people
Nikka - i hope we speak further in your next gig man.
and LAST BUT NOT LEAST ALEX which make his best in order to have everything OK..

AND OF COURSE ALL OF U WHICH MAKE THIS FEST ROLLIN INSPITE THE STORMS ETC ETC

KOSTAS
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Aug 13, 2005 11:20
Quote:

On 2005-08-12 23:28, dj moonsun. metatron-rec. isr wrote:
hey Master Margherita want to get some more burgers down at the tavern. did you take any home.

hehehe,,,,, 3 kilos of bisteki ,,,,,,,,,

cheers
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 19, 2005 18:05
overall a very good event.despite the difficulties you did a very fine job
the place:magic,mystical one the greatest landscapes I've been to parteee
the organization:very tricky backdrops:),excellent visuals,cold beers anytime and excellent soundsystem
the music:penta(he had many surprises like paparizou and rebetika rmx-he f***d us from the eyes),metalaxis,highko(very nice guy),cosmo(nice music but very and good person),metallaxis(pleasant surprise excellent music and very nice feeling-dude,I have out on video pm to send you stuff-),claw(he danced on the decks like a lunatic and he played excellent tunes-especially the C.O.F. cover left many ppl wondering wtf?),the almighty N3XUS(for me the most complete set of the fest-it was like the fallen one returning to earth to play some tunes-looking forward to hear his live set again),highcosmo(they played for 10 freaks but they gave their best,thumbs up),master margherita(sneaky fella-veni vidi vici) and rinkading(he got me so high I couldn't believe it excellent music and excellent vibe true psychedelia)
the ppl:good vibes and much spirituality,nice fellas
respect to the guys from pireas and elefsina-cu soon guys b well),pavlos-the right person the right time thanx man b well and everyone who danced with us at the peak of the second night!
looking forward to the next one till then b well
respect,
CRX-the paparazzi of the fest-,athens           Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
LeeLoo

Posted : Aug 19, 2005 20:11
Although the weather was in his worst mood on the opening day and the day after, I really enjoyed:

1. The place!!! WOW!!! beautiful!!! (I don't think one can easily find such places for festivals, this beautiful- Greece ROCKS!!!)
The woods, the waterfall, wow!!! Sorry I had to leave so early!!!

2. DJ's
Krystal-Eni
Rinkandink
Loopus in Fabula
Taj Mahal
Doc
Ion
Andromeda
Silicon Sound (wow?!)
Master Margherita in main stage
(pity only few ppl were there that evening)
and a guy frm Athens Pavlos -I think- in chill out stage (who made one of my wishes come true-for when I was driving the road up, I was saying that I wanted to listen to funky music in the mountain-laughing to the idea, thumps up man!!! great music, u'd better 'cause I'm after ur cd collection ).

The bpm's where high even when "proggy" artists were on the decks, except for Tikis and Stratos who stayed somewhat on the groovy side of life Another wish came true there, for they played back to back!!! (U2 make a nice pair )

Last but not least, Krystal Eni for her opening at 3.00 am, when the rain stopped!!! A very nice way to say: gentlemen start ur engines and join us for we're gonna party here no matter what! The third and last wish, for I wanted her to open the fest!!!
Thumps up girl also for the way u ended ur set (I was there dancing). Only a woman can have this kind of attitude and selection (and I will go burn my bra's now, kk my string also!!! :cool:)

I want to verify also the presence of all artists, and the unfortunate fact that they had to leave and could not stay to play another day, for the fest got extended till Tuesday...

3. The sound system for it was as good as promised... and for the efforts of Nasia and Andonis to overcome the "curse"!!! And not forget the visuals of Votanos who went blending in Kabamaru and US drug experiments at war, without making any sense as always (j/k)

That's all folks!!!
I wish for a luckier and even bigger BDF 3!!!
Cheers!!!!
          Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
Gandwana

Posted : Aug 23, 2005 00:48
Ola!! Calimero!! to everyone!!!

First of all i would like to thank all the crew. Your hospitality have touched my heart and this will be one of the vacations, i'm sure, that will stay in my best memories.
I know that for nasia and anthonis, to whom i send big love, was realy heavy what has happen to the festival. I mean, what to do when nature decides to protect the mountain and change the course of the events? not much we can do, just sit, wait and pray ...plus a guy who had too much to drink and sit his ass in a big truck with the responsability of taking a big generator to such an important festival ... what could happen worst?? I hope u2 receive back all that love, dedication and effort u have given to this festival and everyone. I believe in boomerang for the best and the worst in our actions and i m sure that u will receive what u have given to all of us
I was there watching them working under a big sun making realy nice deco .. all the efforts of a team full of good vibes preparing this big event. I m sad it didnt go so well but we can not control some things bigger than us (and we are so litle .. sometimes mother nature likes to remeber us that!)

Yet the place and all the friends i let in there were extraordinary. It just brought the best in me. The 4 elements and us in love. Ohhh that water .. the chill was beautiful!!! the waterfulls, the fauna of the place uauauuuuuu!!!! and the ancient spirits everywhere ... we could feel them realy strong

So thank u all for this wonderfull experience. Hope i m there next year!!!

The trance itself ... sound system realy good. Its a shame, although its understandable, that some artists abuse a litle on it but w such a good sound system it can happen.
I didnt see all the artists i wanted to see. i wanted to see rinkadink (i saw it in portugal realy good artist*)but i wasn t near by that time. Shame too for Broken Toy (i already saw him too in my home country). I had big time w Sirius Isness and Mekkanikka and for sure Tajmahal (but w this one i m kind of suspect...although i think he realy rocks!). And i saw a litle of Nexus, who is very nice guy but sorry its not the sound i love the best ...
Ahhhh there is one that i m sure i won't see in the next years. Hope u will get better than u are: Highcosmos please ...

In the chill: i realy liked costa (super your set last night of partytime), taj and margarita (i saw a litle; pretty cool; also liked u )

Bigg Kissess and Hughes to all of u and hope to see u all next year
PLUR
Cris
Gandwana

Posted : Aug 23, 2005 00:52
oups Calimera!!! i did it again....
LeeLoo

Posted : Aug 23, 2005 12:35
Quote:

On 2005-08-19 18:05, CRX wrote:
....the music:penta(he had many surprises like paparizou and rebetika rmx-he f***d us from the eyes).....

I believe it was Kulu who played the Paparizou rmx at his set!!!

Paparazzi my ass!!! (j/k)
          Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance