Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
19 20 21 22 23 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005

sahedelic
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 10, 2005 16:07
I don't want to speak about the organization of the party yet.
I'm waiting reviews from ppl that left the party and not hanger on and sculpts.
You know reviews about the cetering,masaz,tai chi etc.after all it was sunny days after friday.

I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
I'm in love with 2 red eyes.
liquidair

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 10, 2005 22:18
hi guys!!! i returned today from paranesti!! what can i say about the place... JUST GREAT!!!! great forest!great waterfalls! nature!!! as far as concern the organization there were some problems but guys worked hard for it! and what u can do when the rain does not stop for 17 fucking hours!!! the first night wiith highcosmos, penta and victor rocked the place and was just what we needed!!! nexus played very good and serious issness with max na ta spaei on the decks
!!! for me PENTA, TERMINATOR, SILICON SOUND and SERIOUS ISSNESS,was the highlight of the festival as far as concern the music! also people were great, with patient and energy!! looking forward next year with much better weather!!!!
wicc@

Posted : Aug 10, 2005 22:47

k i lll lll eee rrrrrrrrrrr

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: :.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
sahedelic
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 11, 2005 12:10
This is a Lunars post to the Samothraki Gathering.
The comments its yours.

""lunar
Started Topics : 4
Posted : Today at 11:51
so thats really good news
because my buddy just return from butterfly festival,and he was asking me nervously if samothraki gathering is true..
he told me that the organizers from butterfly trow to conviced him not go to samothraki gathering treatened him that the festival will cancell and he will loose his money..
it seems that the organizers from butterfly did"t want to save their fest from the raistorm..they prefered to make bad roumors for samothraki...
bravo magkes
""

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/63816/forum/17/start/285

Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
sahedelic
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 11, 2005 12:12
So i'm the guy who make bad comments for the partys
Wait a few days more,
dirt and malodor coming to the surface,

KRIMA
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
Alex Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Aug 11, 2005 15:07

It was a real pity that we had to encounter such adverse weather conditions, really bad timing....and no festival would be able to cope with this....if u were not there u can not have a clear picture of what was going on and how all this affected the organisation...when i returned home i saw on the news that in other areas of macedonia and thrace more than 100 houses were destroyed from the downpour....and i am not saying that some things could not have been organised better despite the weather....but weather it was a MAJOR factor

sahedelic u were not there, yet u make many posts and say things...let the people who were actually there express their thoughts and feelings...otherwise u are displaying nothing else than bad vibes and an increased anxiety to critisise others....u said things about the fest in mandraki, now for paranesti..i wonder if u will also deal with the samothraki festival or is it already the ultimate dream festival for you....???....i bet we will not hear a single bad word for the samothraki fest from you, only praise despite any negative facts...wonder why?...

oh and let us know if u can try the yoga, capoeira, mountain bikes, mountain climbing, trampolin, diving etc...offered at samothraki...if yes, next time i might come also
sahedelic
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 11, 2005 15:23
Believe me i'm going to be the first one that will post here for everything go wrong in samothrakis festival,
all this year we eat shit for all the promoters,i was last year at paranesti and the reason that i wasn't this year was the completed unorganized situation,
if you remember.
I like all the kind of psychedelic trance so there was no problem for me to go there but from last year the word BUT was in my mind,so i didn't come.
As about madraki, no comments ,i wasn't the only one that speak bad
About the yoga and tai chi and the suprises was at many post of the butterfly organizers and after the rain,so don't tell me bull s...t Alex.
My dream festival is in Japan but i can't go there so i have to accommodate to the pure Greek festivals.

Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
:: :: ::

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 11, 2005 18:33
A! so it is true! a friend of mine from alexandroupolis went to this festival, and they told him and his crew the same thing at the entrance when they entered the fest area! that samothraki fest is canceled and bla bla bla....
so naturally i just thought that it was the usual pre-fest rumours that always go round before every fest, and didn't give much attention to it. but voila! where there is smoke there is fire....
low...really low guys.... like rock bottom low...like slimmy wormy kind of low ... X           ...::: If video games had influenced us, then the Pacman generation would be running around in dark rooms, eating pills and listening to repetitive music :::...
ANiMA

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 11, 2005 20:20
is amazzing!!

& party continues.. tommorow will get new sound system, generator etc.

u welcome for the after more power party

bigkabalabo0mbOom           We cannot be sure of having something to live for, unless we are willing to die for it.
Hasta la victoria siempe
neverland2012
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Aug 11, 2005 20:32
Neverland teem wants to thank everybody.
The festival goes on until the 15th of august.
Have fun.
Admision for 4 days 20 euros
          BELLUM OMNEUM CONTRA OMNE
http://www.myspace.com/neverland2012
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Aug 12, 2005 02:16
YOU Guys ARE crazy

wish i was there too.           Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Aug 12, 2005 03:36
hello guys,,,

just a little review about the music into the party :

i arrive @ the party when highcosmo play, sathurday night,, extra hard dark trance 150bpm,,,
after the natural storm, all off us, we gona receive the noise poison storm,, (this guys kill the party a second time for my feelings) NO GOOD,,, pretty interesting music, but bad attitude & no very proffesional guys, (no respect the other artists) & ego trip walking around.

PENTA,, very twisted music,,, 3 or 4 tracks very good stuff for my taste

VICTOR (malaka, zolod) , exelent dark trance ,

RINKADINK , cool, not to much my music but cool, maybe to late into the morning line up.

MEKKANIKKA & SIRIUS ISNESS , allways very high level performance. To late into the line up

STRATOS, SILICON SOUND & KUKAN DUB LAGAN (trance), the best music for my tastes,, very cool,, we need more.

I miss DJ DOC, LORY, KUKAN DUB LAGAN (chill out), TAJMAHAL, LUPUS IN FABULA, ALEX CANDY, ION, ANDROMEDA & a few more.

BEKA & BROKEN TOY leave the party just after the storm.

& ,, i realy dont like a few dj from greece,, a lot of Ego trip & bad vibes, bad sound, BAD MUSIC ,, to loud & they never play @ the good hour,,,,

please try to learn better this job,, is a very serious work,,, are a dj is not only put your ass up & play loud,, im able to speak about dark trance & the greek way is not the best,, is BORRING & MACHO , malakas for shure,,,,

&
please STOP THE FIGHT or, your psy trance scene gona be to death,,,

peace           http://mastermargherita.com
griniaris
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 12, 2005 13:07
Quote:

On 2005-08-09 13:27, wicc@ wrote:
the rain waz so strong, that no man cud do anything..
even if prepared, it waz very strong..
as for bad vibes, i didnt find any..
i took off, no coze of rain, but coze of very dear friend basted..
and i did like it up there..
many good people, positive vibes, and killa place..
heh..i imagine when they started playin..

any news about who played?...?

:::::: ::::::::
iz no the path u choze
iz how u wander down to it
:::::::::::::::::::::::::
bolenauth <3

The mescaline was so strong,
the acid was all gone!
So they drop the alternator to the cliff!

Don't Fuck With Me!
wicc@

Posted : Aug 12, 2005 13:18
__> grinari hihi <3

cosmo waznt there eeeh?

:.:.:.: :.:.:.:
griniaris
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 12, 2005 13:39
No Cosmo, no Beka, no Broken Toy!
Just a joke wicc@ no hard feelings, only "syneirmos" when I read it your post!           Don't Fuck With Me!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - BUTTERFLY OPEN AIR DANCE FESTIVAL //GREECE //5th-6th -7th-8th August 2005
← Prev Page
19 20 21 22 23 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance