First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

boom festival

supergroover
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Aug 13, 2014 19:53
Best festival in the world after Burning Man! And I have been to many many festivals..

Wow what a great time I had. The art, the deco, the music, the diversity, the people, the location! Wow!!!           soundcloud.com/supergroover
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  134
Posted : Aug 14, 2014 23:41
Still landing here, haven't met anyone in person :/ maybe in 2 years?
Last day and night had hell of a peak experience, danced for 12 hours straight, sweet kaos, i miss it like hell.           Tudo que é melhor e mais superior em mim saúda tudo que é melhor e mais alto em si
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Aug 16, 2014 00:29
Sounds really exciting your all expirience at this Boom. Next time I'll be there. Let's meet there guys!           https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Aug 19, 2014 11:36
+1 guys

for my nl neighbours , i m planning to go at the psy fi festival, have you already been there?
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 19, 2014 13:36
damn i checked mroe in details, look like it s gonna be a mini boom and wihtout dust really excited

line up is similar, lot of guys that played great sound at boom are there and want to hear laughting buddha for me he was missing at boom !!
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Aug 19, 2014 13:44
hey most probably I be there too since my way for it is for months booked.
I was there the last year in Groningens Stadtpark and it was fun though a bit amateurish, certainly this time it will be uncomparable to the first one since it has many more to offer.
          https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
vipal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  123
Posted : Aug 19, 2014 14:11
no have not been there, i think they have a new location, still some days to go but its cold and rainy here right now in our swamp country. i am considering to go when the weather is good. will make last minute decision.           http://soundcloud.com/vipal
Djones
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  267
Posted : Aug 19, 2014 19:42
Yeah the weather has been ugly for the last couple of weeks.
Everything was fine until august came around.
supergroover
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Aug 19, 2014 20:39
PoM! let me know when you are going! I ll be there for sure. Would be nice to meet some people from Isratrance.           soundcloud.com/supergroover
Upollo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 19, 2014 21:44
Already got tickets, so I'll just have to hope for the best. Today here was like autumn, but slightly better weather seems to be on its way.
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 21, 2014 12:54
Quote:

On 2014-08-19 13:36, PoM wrote:
damn i checked mroe in details, look like it s gonna be a mini boom and wihtout dust really excited

line up is similar, lot of guys that played great sound at boom are there and want to hear laughting buddha for me he was missing at boom !!

Seems a nice one, altough the dust and the heat is what gives some of the magic Psy Nomadic Worriors           Tudo que é melhor e mais superior em mim saúda tudo que é melhor e mais alto em si
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 21, 2014 13:37
Quote:

On 2014-08-19 20:39, supergroover wrote:
PoM! let me know when you are going! I ll be there for sure. Would be nice to meet some people from Isratrance.

yes still not sure we go, we lost motivation cause of the cold weather and cash to go there..we will see that would be great if it get warmer
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 21, 2014 13:52
Quote:

On 2014-08-21 12:54, Nomad Moon wrote:
Quote:

Seems a nice one, altough the dust and the heat is what gives some of the magic Psy Nomadic Worriors

haha true !
still have to clean my tent and shoes full of magic boom dust

btw guys it s been a suprise to see and met so much french people i couldnt belive it..we have no psyscene here or shitty one they come there to enjoy the festival life, the athmosphere and was pleasantly surpsied with their good vibes in general..
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 21, 2014 16:33
Quote:

On 2014-08-21 13:52, PoM wrote:
Quote:

On 2014-08-21 12:54, Nomad Moon wrote:
Quote:

Seems a nice one, altough the dust and the heat is what gives some of the magic Psy Nomadic Worriors

haha true !
still have to clean my tent and shoes full of magic boom dust

btw guys it s been a suprise to see and met so much french people i couldnt belive it..we have no psyscene here or shitty one they come there to enjoy the festival life, the athmosphere and was pleasantly surpsied with their good vibes in general..

Yes french was the main crowd this year, the guys at the bars and tickets exchange were surprised when i spoke with them in Portuguese heheheh           Tudo que é melhor e mais superior em mim saúda tudo que é melhor e mais alto em si
ATA

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 21, 2014 21:27
It's not going to be that bad weather at psy fi, I'm actually looking forward to going to a festival where it's a bit cooler. The extended forecast says 18-20c every day with like 2mm rain on a couple of days.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - boom festival
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance