First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

boom festival

PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Jul 26, 2014 11:21
yes people selling their tickets at insane price ...sad to see this happen ... sad people take advantage of this...
i might sound extreme it s cause of my previous experience that made me slowly stop going into commercial parties
frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jul 26, 2014 13:28
Yes, also makes me sad to see this happen with the prices. Good thing, though, is that people selling their tickets like that are missing the festival XD

But (finally) managed to get one after some forced networking where I almost lost all hope in humanity.

As far as I'm concerned, the organisation behaved as good as they possibly can. Allowing people to change ticket details puts a huge pressure on them, now they've even created a list of buyers and sellers on their own website - just to help people out!

What I can't understand is how people whose mind set aligns with such kind of events, can try and win a salary out of other people's despair. And then present lame excuses for doing so, like "life's not easy in my country". If one of this guys makes it into government one day, we know what to expect!

I see boom as some "cultural engineering" event, where besides the music you also get a taste of working alternatives to most things common in life. Some people get it and try and change their ways or at least give it a thought or two. This ideas, projects and alternative ways of thinking, building, so forth and so on, do work! What prevents things from changing is the common joe! Still feeling selfish and greedy, trying to profit from his brothers. It's in people's blood, it's in the DNA of our culture and economy.

People need money, alright. But we need to respect others as well. And to respect the planet. And future generations. And animals. And everything.

PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 26, 2014 21:49
i m sure it will be great and i will have amazing time..boom i wnated to go already at the first edition..it s like a quest for me and some friends but seeing this..i find it disgusting it made me want to go back partying with friends in our small parties and dont give a fuck about the rest .. kind of over reacted we gonna have a great time for sure.. huxflux night of my birthday wow wow feel like a night i wont forget
frisbeehead
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jul 26, 2014 22:46
yeah, if it's your first boom and your birthday, chances are you're going to have a blast! There's a very good atmosphere in there, really contagious, and with all that vibrancy of people combining their energies together that you only get at big venues - as opposed to a more intimate, familiar kind of party. I always felt the smaller, more "fun among friends" kind of thing is more suited for trance (yeah the real meaning of the word for a change eheh), while the others are more of a mind shattering collective experience.

scale changes a lot of things. but this is also about the culture in general: even if you don't attend the workshops, presentations, cinema displays and the rest of it, just being there you know that it's really not just about music, it's much more then that.
supergroover
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jul 27, 2014 11:16
Boom is one of the few festivals that really make an effort imho to do more than just music and deco. And I really appreciate that. They invest in mental wellbeing (one of the fest festivals with a proper kosmicare), lectures, drugtesting, art, proper eco toilets, etc. So even though it might sound commercial to you. I do support it big time!           soundcloud.com/supergroover
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 27, 2014 15:19
yes i saw they put a lot of effort to make a great gathering it suprised me and that what make me want to attend..all these extras things.
psycox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jul 28, 2014 00:55
Quote:

On 2014-07-25 14:09, PoM wrote:
damn checked the line up and its incredible ! cant wait guys

green nuns, eat static , huxflux really curious about their set havent heard since the 90S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDzjG9d-ork

if he play this vinyl ...we gonna fly so high , the full package all in one..psy,goa ,forest..

green nuns on antaris 2014 was an unbelievable trip to the time of novation basstation
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  134
Posted : Jul 28, 2014 17:51
One week to go!           Tudo que é melhor e mais superior em mim saúda tudo que é melhor e mais alto em si
knocz

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 3, 2014 16:18
Quote:

On 2014-07-28 17:51, Nomad Moon wrote:
One week to go!

One day to go!

Let us all sync up both on and off the dance floor, and be able to smell each other in physical reality           Super Banana Sauce http://www.soundcloud.com/knocz
Upollo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 5, 2014 20:17
Green nuns, eat static , huxflux. All of 'em played at the Sun festival last week, on saturday night. Loved all three sets!
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 12, 2014 16:07
yes it was great but didn t heard huxflux sadly , my friends ddint enjoyed but maybe these were just not in the mood to get into the sound dunno ..

have the best memories on renegade,ozzy and driss set but enjoyed dick trevor avalon master blasters and so many more ..
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Aug 12, 2014 16:19
Anyone expirienced Anoushka Shankar music at boom? If I knew before boom that she will play I'd come over. Quite suprising that she played there to me. She found it to be one of her most memorable performances ever.
          https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 12, 2014 16:21
she played on the main stage in the early evening, it was great yes, many artists said that it was one of their best experience look like it was a great boom,i found it amazing !
Upollo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 12, 2014 20:06
Got some amazing pics from friends who were there. They were enthousiastic about most music, round the clock. The festival keeps improving. I visited in 2006 and 2008, and I'll make sure I go there again in 2 years!
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Aug 12, 2014 23:15
crowd was amazing, can t belive it after so many years i didn t went into a big party,beautiful peoples amazing vibes, it was one of not the best party of my life.
we were like a big family the early morning on the floor 1/3 of the crowd was the same everyday at these hours, not too hot, space too dance, big smile and positive energy it was so good !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - boom festival
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance