Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - BELO HORIZONTE - 1200 MIC´S LIVE P.A(RAJA RAM +GMS) !!! RIKTAM & BANZI, RAJA & JP (DJ
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BELO HORIZONTE - 1200 MIC´S LIVE P.A(RAJA RAM +GMS) !!! RIKTAM & BANZI, RAJA & JP (DJ

maqueite/Eternox

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 29, 2004 02:50
RMX de Ja Sei Namorar????

Aff!!!!
biOnic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 29, 2004 16:19
this rmx was made by GMS i think... it's one of the most "gary gary" tracks i've ever listened to; at the party, when Riktam was playing it, I looked up to the stage and I saw Raja, Brahma and JP holding their bambolés and dancing... what a gloooooooooooove LOL pure glamoooooour hehe

but the party was pretty cool, though i was expecting much much more from twelve hundred mics...

that's it.... chaaaaaaaaaaaaaama!!!
Balde

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 30, 2004 00:42
Quote:

On 2004-05-29 16:19, biOnic wrote:
this rmx was made by GMS i think... it's one of the most "gary gary" tracks i've ever listened to; at the party, when Riktam was playing it, I looked up to the stage and I saw Raja, Brahma and JP holding their bambolés and dancing... what a gloooooooooooove LOL pure glamoooooour hehe

hauhauahuahuaha, good one man!
denel

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 30, 2004 06:11
bahh, i dont care about what song is it or who wrote the song, it just sounded good to my ears at the moment. Psy-Trance can make bad songs became good, i enjoyed it. I bet u were dancing when it was played...Skazi made some tunes about brasilian themes, and now this remix..its good to know that these guys recognize Brasil as a psy-trance power.
peace
Tomco.

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 31, 2004 21:00
Nice party!!Raja ram burn the floor!!!
I cant wait for astrix!!Hey ziller, dont forget...Car parking is necessary!!
Good!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - BELO HORIZONTE - 1200 MIC´S LIVE P.A(RAJA RAM +GMS) !!! RIKTAM & BANZI, RAJA & JP (DJ
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance