Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - BELO HORIZONTE - 1200 MIC´S LIVE P.A(RAJA RAM +GMS) !!! RIKTAM & BANZI, RAJA & JP (DJ
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BELO HORIZONTE - 1200 MIC´S LIVE P.A(RAJA RAM +GMS) !!! RIKTAM & BANZI, RAJA & JP (DJ

Inside

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 17, 2004 14:34
I Agree with Dr. Loboto!

Let´s suported them and go to fry our brains!!!

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 17, 2004 22:39
Dr. Loboto and friends,

When I posted my reply I didn't intend to make a big deal out of it.

I support and go to many parties all over the country and I respect everybody who spend time and money to make them happen (I've been there myself!).

But, as far as I know, this Forum is exactly the place to argue about what we think of the movement we love so much.

And besides, I work in advertising business and I know this: beautiful things sell much more...

I'll meet you there.

*SOMOS TODOS UM*
BRUTaL DLX

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 18, 2004 01:35
Just INSANE ...

it IS what i'm expecting for long time !!!
leoziller
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 19, 2004 15:15
JUST TO REMEMBER THAT TODAY IS THE LAST DAY WITH R$ 25,00 TICKETS.

!!!! 2 DAYS !!!
claytonbh

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 19, 2004 18:39
and chill out ????????
kung
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 20, 2004 22:09
lets buy some bambole's to this party!!!
biOnic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 21, 2004 04:00
from the organisers:

Quote:
The bambolés are being provided "gary gary" fans, they'll be distributed at the entrance of the party ya'll gloove with the bambolé, don't worry, JP & Raja Ram will be there representin'!

chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama!!!

Spectral Moon Records
Spectral Moon Records

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 22, 2004 01:08

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA!!!!!!!!

ARE U CONNECTED?
BRUTaL DLX

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 23, 2004 01:26
The music was expert.
1200 mics awesome !

But one BIG MISTAKE . . .

The parking lot was "outside the party" this means that you could not go to your car to change clouthes or whatever, if you leaved the party space to the parking lot, you could not go back. I've payed to see the Artists playing and feel the vibe, not to be the target for people who wants to explore my money in all ways . . . Making me buy their waters at R$2,00 and beer at R$3,00 Whisky at R$8,00 and so on !!

Some one need to say this here, it was the first party i've know that did something like that . . .
Carol

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 23, 2004 02:00
Things I've got to say about the party:

- Great decor, it was worth it getting there at night to see it. Brahma's flags are beautiful, although I didn't see him painting any flags live as it was announced, but maybe it was because I arrived at 4 am and it happened earlier in the night. Can anybody confirm whether it really happened or not?

- The place was nice, differently than I had expected from what I have seen on the website.

- The structure was good, few lines at the cashiers and bars, plenty of food, and lots of chairs for people to sit down although in this case a chill out area would have been nicer. I did see trash on the ground but this time it had definitely to do with the lack of education of some of the people present, because there were trash cans around and some people grabbing the trash from the ground.

On the other hand...

What was that fake live about? I may not understand much but it was so clear to see they were not performing live.

Raja has a lot of charisma and he's a nice guy but he definitely sucks as an actor! He was kind of lost in the stage, without knowing exactly what to do. He would start playing the flute in the wrong moment related to the track so you could see he was pretending to play, he let the keyboards fall from the stand where they were, and believe it or not, he accidently knocked down to the floor the microphone that was above the percussion instruments close to him. A guy that was dancing by put the microphone back in the stage. Now, what's surprising is that there were absolutely no sounds caused by the microphone coming down, which leads to the conclusion that it was not on.

The guitar on "Acid for nothing" was unbelievably identical to the track recorded in a studio and we all know that when a band performs live with guitars, there is always a little difference from the original track.

I noticed the guy that was making the percussion was brazilian as I saw one of the guys from the organization talking to him during the presentation and asking him to move to the side as he was in front of Riktam. And the worried look on Bansi's face while observing Raja's clumsy way was so revealing...

So pathetic...
It is probably the most expensive "live" in the world (or at least one of the most expensive ones) that is nothing more than a Dj set... No wonder there are tons of threads here on Isratrance discussing about this so called "live" in parties all over the world.
          *** PLUR ***
Dr.Loboto
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 23, 2004 05:05
Very wonderful event. I had fun big time over there. Congrats for Ziller and Ota !!!

I have to disagree with Carol. The live was really awesome! I understand a bit about that as I am starting my own live project, and I can tell you that it was not a fake live, it was excellent !!!

Cheers,

Dr.Loboto
Balde

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 23, 2004 18:26
Well I have somethings to say about the event:

- we were not allowed to go back to the parking lot, and that's stupid as can be.

- Brahma deco was nothing but old (beautiful) back drops. We've seen them in cachoeira alta and even in last year's TIP. At 10:30 am they started to pick them up. I didn't see his live painting also.

- the line up was all messed up! Where was Chicago anyway??? He was supposed to play his set and then in 1200 mics live... strange...

- that guy in 1200 mics' percussion (not his fault) shouldn't be there at all.

- lots of trash all over the dancefloor. People should be more respectfull. There was lots of trash cans.

It was a nice party, but far away of what I expected. Once again we were fooled. BH scene is turning to be pathetic.

*SOMOS TODOS UM*

Neoson/Eternox

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 23, 2004 19:15
its a shame every time ...organizers..make announcemets about live acts ...but in 5 years of trance here i havent see a real live in BH..(from foreigners)its a shame ...c´´mon we are not fools ..if u guys pay for the act ,,make it happen like it should be...real...n go away with this fake ''live'' glamour !!!(time=art)i know what is live....sun project! thats live act!
Neoson/Eternox

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 23, 2004 19:22
p.s.--------->yes we had some live..but here among us...we know we have been foolish more than respected.
Korohmnel

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 23, 2004 19:50
Anybody is feeling like a fool?? This guys makes me the bad one here, remember? but like i said before i am just one guy who started to "boicotar" this parties, cause this is not trance like i used to know and we are not allowed to wright our trully opinion here.... we are suposed to say : "thats a good party and blah blah blah".... but now things are changing like we're all seeing...... remember, the "moda" will be past someday..... i am not saying anything bad about the promoters, i am saying that public is not fool anymore and you should listen people who wright here cause WE love trance, not the e-dudes who listen just the kick of a track ......
Peace... but action!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - BELO HORIZONTE - 1200 MIC´S LIVE P.A(RAJA RAM +GMS) !!! RIKTAM & BANZI, RAJA & JP (DJ
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance