Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Atmos - Tour De Trance CD (Spiral Trax, December 2008)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Atmos - Tour De Trance CD (Spiral Trax, December 2008)

Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Mar 11, 2009 15:11
the bonus tracks sound much better than the only cd released tracks..           www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 15, 2009 15:48
Great review aje- I could not stop laughing.

However, while the album is very nice, it's not in line with the previous Atmos albums. Doesn't have that extra value and strong feel. I actually find the bonus tracks on the compact stick beter then the 9 on the album. Well, maybe I should still listen more.

And yes the compact stick is actually a nice one. I thought this was bullshit but decided to buy it because of the extra tracks and was surprised that it is really nice shit.

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Mar 15, 2009 19:28
Quote:

On 2008-12-22 23:53, aje wrote:
Once upon a time in the Magic Forest of La-la-Land, a beautiful flouro goa fairy was upset at her boyfriend, an angry little dark-psy-dwarf with dreadlocks under his armpits. He had always been somewhat of a weirdo with a bad temper, but lately he was getting more and more aggravated. He screamed at the poor fairy so fast and so loud that she didn´t even understand him anymore, he made no sense whatsoever. As luck would have it, one day she met a big Barry White-like looking deep-house bear and fell madly in love with him. He was everything that her boyfriend wasn`t: Respectful, confident, romantic, groovy and he knew how to please a fairy. After spending a night with the deep-house bear she suddenly realized what was wrong with the angry dark-psy-dwarf: He had a really small penis! And all the screaming and ranting he did was to compensate for that. So the fairy moved in with her new lover and they made nine beautiful children who were as calm, relaxed and confident as their father, the deep house bear, but also as sparkling and colorful like their mother, the goa fairy.

perfect
Quote:

On 2008-12-23 01:05, Bakke wrote:
That review really made my day...

(hopefully no farts involved this time)

wOOt, farts are funny.

I have to say that this is one of those albums that reeks quality long way in detail and layers with sweet acidic precisions. I’m embarrassed to say I only heard it on mp3 **don’t shoot! – I come in peace** At first when I heard through the album I felt it lacked something to keep it safe from extinction, but to my amazement it only grows in sound, emotions and execution. This is just one of those albums that will make you mope in amazing awe when tripped on in inner space.. .. imo
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Apr 5, 2009 09:48
I have to say that the more i listen to this album the more i like it. its a good one. not a masterpiece maybe. but a very good release. And the Atmost feel IS there.
laserflip

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 28, 2009 21:02
When I skiped trought the tracks it sounded very booring. The next day I've heard it while playing HALO 3 and it really growed on me. Goes deeper and deeper with each listen.

My fav: To What My Mind Attend
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : May 23, 2009 22:09
Very Nice Album. A must listen. Made for All. Cant Critisize this one. Its oozing with love for sound!

Mad           No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
Get-a-fix
Getafix

Started Topics :  147
Posted : Jun 27, 2009 21:39
I must say i wrote this album off the first time i listened to it. I think i must have skimmed through the tracks. However now having heard the album in one go i must say this is quality music!

Groovy and deep, very nice work! This album grows on you the more you listen to it.           http://www.soundcloud.com/getafixmusic
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jun 29, 2009 08:17
I am noticing the same reception pattern as with every other Atmos album.

At first people start dissing, usually with the argument "This is boring", then it starts to grow on people ("Hey, while I was doing X and listened to it, it finally hit me. Now I love it"), and two or three years down the line it gets declared a "classic album".

The same thing happened with "Headcleaner" (look at the old psynews reviews, they are just as critical using the exact same arguments as the first "Tour de Trance" reviews) and with "2nd Brigade".

Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 29, 2009 10:04
Quote:

On 2009-06-29 08:17, aje wrote:
I am noticing the same reception pattern as with every other Atmos album.

At first people start dissing, usually with the argument "This is boring", then it starts to grow on people ("Hey, while I was doing X and listened to it, it finally hit me. Now I love it"), and two or three years down the line it gets declared a "classic album".

The same thing happened with "Headcleaner" (look at the old psynews reviews, they are just as critical using the exact same arguments as the first "Tour de Trance" reviews) and with "2nd Brigade".

I lost my words when I listened Headcleaner and 2nd Brigade for first time.. But Tour de Trance, I still can't get it
          www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Atmos - Tour De Trance CD (Spiral Trax, December 2008)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance