Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Atmos - Tour De Trance CD (Spiral Trax, December 2008)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Atmos - Tour De Trance CD (Spiral Trax, December 2008)

Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 15, 2008 01:14
Whatever...Perhaps my brain isn't familiar with this sound anymore.I realy understand the "Atmos-ness" thing,I felt it in parties,my home and many other situations.However I can't feel it in this album.Definetely this is not the "Atmos-ness" that was causing you a hell of goosebumbs..or is just a small part of it at all
          www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Dec 15, 2008 01:28
Well, the first time I listened to this album I had goosebumps on almost every track. And because of the enormous level of detail in the production it keeps getting better and better. Definitely a grower. But thats me.

Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Dec 15, 2008 12:30
I'm with Tasos here, this album dont have the "Atmos Magic" that we so regular too...

Can't even slightly compare it to his old album such as HeadCleaner or 2nd Brigade...

The album sound good in terms of production and sound no doubt about it..but for the ideas or creativity,mmm i've expected for much more from the Atmos...

and for sure i didnt felt any goosebumps..maybe boredom after a half hour of listening...

P.S
Good review from pr0fane ...as allways

Cheers

"The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
Ah-sid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 15, 2008 17:16
WTF happening to all these guys.y r they producing,such crappy and shit sounds.godamn tech clubs!!!!
kristyandmoe

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 16, 2008 23:13
This release has all the magic for me, almost takes me back to the OZORA dust floor last year when Atmos played.

Well I've hassled everybody about this album and when its been due for release. From the first listen its for me been well worth the wait. Not a fast forward moment in sight and can see this will be taking pride of place in ipod/cd player for ages.

Absolutely outstanding.

constantin sankathi

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 03:07
i love this album ...
no soul?
you are kidding:
this is so deep...
in the best deephouse tradition WITHOUT trying to jump on the Tech bandwagon...
my friend is a famous tech house DJ here in Frankfurt he is saying: "hey, cool sound" - when he's hearing that Atmos album...
and he is saying: "oh no, whats that wannabe techhouse stuff?" when hearing Perfect Stranger...
sorry but true...           · the hymn of the universe · the beginning of time · the cosmic truth · the infinity of being ·
Tasos_NOtrea
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 03:31
ok say what think..it's not a bad album for sure..but it doesn't fit to the Atmos standards..He can do much much better music.However I never liked the attitude "heh I am not doing this stuff because everyone is doing the same,and this is the the trend and I want to be a rebel" and blah blah.And don't say that Perfect Stranger is a wannabe..He plays this music the last years as a dj and maybe it's just his musical backround and inspiration and not wannabe attitude.And of course I remember Tomasz saying in front of my eyes some years ago and in some of his interviews that he abandon trance for tech house music and now he is back with the opposite results !And it's not only his new album..the last times I saw him play as a dj he realy dissapointed me.I bet a live act from him in a festival would be awsome but for my home listening I have much much much more brilliant,innovative and intelligent music to listen in my every day life than this album...
          www.myspace.com/tasos_notrea
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1101850147&ref=name
http://soundcloud.com/tasos_notrea/sets/marchmix2012_techno
V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 08:32
Geat album and yes I bought it!

Funny thing is that people who actually buy cd's seem to cop more shit now-a-days than those hwo download illegally!?

Seriously, I get pm'd on many forums for supposedly bragging about buying originals!! WTF?

I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
ProgMoon23
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 10:14
Atmos - To what my mind attend

duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 11:20
Quote:

On 2008-12-17 08:32, sergeantpepper666 wrote:

Funny thing is that people who actually buy cd's seem to cop more shit now-a-days than those hwo download illegally!?

Seriously, I get pm'd on many forums for supposedly bragging about buying originals!! WTF?

A funny thing is to hear such a stupid comment like "people who actually buy cd's seem to cop more shit now-a-days than those hwo download illegally!?"
man..if someone bought this cd without listen to it first then he is a or stupid or have money to spend on surprises..
I dont "count" on artist's anymore just couse their previous release's was good..i got burn alot from this stuff...
i listen before to stuff that i whnt to buy..and if i didnt bought it i didnt liked it..simple, no?
so what..? i need to buy this cd and then to say i spent x money on the cd so i must to say its great cd?
wow!!its so good! it cost me money!!

man.. did u stop to think one second before u wroth this? i think u didnt...

if i want to buy a cd i listen to the cd before(in a party,friends,on the internet or whatever...)

Now..back to the topic....

ATMOS!

Cheers
          "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
constantin sankathi

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 13:16
don't understand me wrong: i like the Perfect Stranger album - he has done a pretty good job. but i have read too often about that release that it is "outstanding", "groundbreaking", "timeless" and so on ...
and IMO that it's definitely NOT!
there are so many better releases around in that category tech house, minimal, house whatever)...
ups offtopic ;-)
          · the hymn of the universe · the beginning of time · the cosmic truth · the infinity of being ·
V3NOM
Inactive User

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 13:32
Quote:

On 2008-12-17 11:20, duyoush wrote:
Quote:

A funny thing is to hear such a stupid comment like "people who actually buy cd's seem to cop more shit now-a-days than those hwo download illegally!?"
man..if someone bought this cd without listen to it first then he is a or stupid or have money to spend on surprises..
I dont "count" on artist's anymore just couse their previous release's was good..i got burn alot from this stuff...
i listen before to stuff that i whnt to buy..and if i didnt bought it i didnt liked it..simple, no?
so what..? i need to buy this cd and then to say i spent x money on the cd so i must to say its great cd?

if i want to buy a cd i listen to the cd before(in a party,friends,on the internet or whatever...)

ATMOS!

Cheers

Excuse me mate, when did I say you should not listen to t first? As I always point out, there are 30 second clips at Psyshop, there are 4 minutes clips at Saiksounds and there are a number of full lenght clips on the myspace site

I was making the point about ILLEGAL downloading.

And saying a 4 minute clips is not long enough to judge a track is a joke when most are only 7-9 minutes long           I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
rikorder

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 14:34
cool one from Atmos
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 15:04
Quote:

On 2008-12-17 13:32, sergeantpepper666 wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-12-17 11:20, duyoush wrote:
Quote:

ATMOS!

Cheers

Excuse me mate, when did I say you should not listen to t first? As I always point out, there are 30 second clips at Psyshop, there are 4 minutes clips at Saiksounds and there are a number of full lenght clips on the myspace site

I was making the point about ILLEGAL downloading.

And saying a 4 minute clips is not long enough to judge a track is a joke when most are only 7-9 minutes long

If u bought the cd is obvious that u liked him....
if u didnt it means u heard it ,didnt liked it and didnt bought it...

simple as that.....

"people who actually buy cd's seem to cop more shit now-a-days" - can i ask where did u got this facts? from your mind? the news? wikipedia?????

man..not everyone that like music can afford to buy a cd in 15-20 euro..
if u can buy then good for u,but dont speak about everyone like u know whats the reason they dl music...

Its a free world! live and let live....

this discussion about buying music / download music every second topic start to be pathetic and annoying...

this is the technology world that we live in..and crying or bitching everytime about this topic wont help....

all this iillegal mp3 discussion is belong to -
"What is your excuse for downloading iillegal mp3?"......

not to here....

ATMOS!

Cheers
V3NOM
Inactive User

Posted : Dec 17, 2008 15:46
I was responding to the fact that somebody opnely admitted to asking for a link to an illegal download in this review mate.

You need to chillout and calm down the blood pressure

and as I said this cd is nice.           I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Atmos - Tour De Trance CD (Spiral Trax, December 2008)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance