Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Summer Festival July 12/13/14/15 2007 @ Echo Lake NY
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Summer Festival July 12/13/14/15 2007 @ Echo Lake NY

Gaialau
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 17:20
Wow ,this was really amusing !!!! Big thanks to Eli and hes crew for pulling out the Best festival ever in the NY area.
There were music for all sorts of tastes,which i think made this festival very special ,bringing all diferent psycrowds toguether.
Highlights : i dont know who it was but ,i saw some really nice progressive sets early saturday night,i think it was gosha and refer decree , Later i went to see zik madness ,for me he is defenetelly the best artist nowdays,insane music men ,cant wait to see him again this weekend .Also i really enjoyed Shift set it was really nice music reminded me of the old school days.At last but no least ,Eli's set was really fun ,great track selection as well as hes performance,not really my taste but the guy really played some gd tracks.
Ive been going to echo lake for many many years and i never seem the place so colorfull and crowed like this time.Deco was really amusing ,chay and severyn did a great job along with everyone involved with deco.

----------------------------------
Hand crafted Trance belts and bags SHOP
http://www.etsy.com/shop/gaialau
http://alientunes.com
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 17:56
I know its been said many times already- but WOWOWOWOWWW!!!! I had such a fun time!!! Such good vibes all around, and the first time I've seen the sun shine at Echo Lake!

First off- I want to apologize to Alladin Project and to everyone on Friday night for upsetting the schedule at the Nova stage. I was supposed to play there @ 2am. Instead I was stuck in a car on a rural mountain road somewhere because of a driver who refused to listen to my directions. It upset me so much that I could not be there when I was supposed to be, but at the time there was nothing I could really do. Thanks so much to Alladin crew for understanding...

Moving on.....Musical highlights for me-

-Monno from Grapes of Wrath!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!! he played early on saturday night, but the energy on the dancefloor during his set made it seem like it was so much later in the evening....such amazing music! Onnomon live set - especially the last few tracks I had never heard before...niiiiicee....Enertopia saturday morning- excellent full power melodic music! Zik- the usual madness... Sunday morning- wowwww Shift played one of the best sets i've heard in a while! and then the rest of that morning was just amazing! It wasn't the style of music that i usually listen or dance to, but the energy and good vibes on the dancefloor just made the festival for me

Also- El Nadiv & Cris - such energy on sunday morning!!!

Thanks so much to everyone in the Alladin crew who put so much effort into making this party happen!!!

...more pictures and videos to come
          ~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
http://www.peakrec.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djlauryn
Bonnita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 18:09
this festival was SOOO much fun! thanks so much to the crew for putting it together, seems like it was ALOT of work, i would have just gone mad! hehehe! I really liked protoculture, Rickam, Yann, and this guy with longish hair that played on sat night before rickam, those were some crazy tracks he played! the sunday morning /afternoon was beautiful , so many beautiful people to look at while tripping, that was my favorite thing about the festival! the deco was great , it was nice to see chays paintings, excellent work! the only thing that wasnt the coolest was yes juliens paintings in the forest had no blacklights , so it was very hard to trip on them, which sucks since theyre SO detailed and Amazing, hehe bring him back! bring him back with lighting! hehehe Cant wait to party withu all again, im sure ill be making way more trips to NY to come to these!
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 19:29
WAWAWIWA!!! what a weekend, what a festival...

like lauryn i'd never seen echo lake in the sun light before... wow what a beautiful place, filled with so many beautiful people and smiling faces

great job alladin crew... given that it was their first time throwing an event of this magnitude, i was very impressed with the level of production.

musically, so many killer artists... the best for me though would definitely have to be SHIFT's live set... i've been waiting to see him in person for years and he did not disappoint... thank you alladin for bringing him!!!

shift > absolum > protoculture = amazing morning!

playing to a rockin dancefloor on saturday morning as the mysterious mist rose off the lake was another highlight

the deco on both stages was really nice, and i really liked the bits of fabric applied to the trees along the "psychedelic boulevard"

overall it was definitely a weekend to remember! congrats alladin crew on a job well done, i look forward to the next installment!

big boom from the philly crew
anya

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 19:52
hmmmmmmm, uuuuu not gonna get any "wow" from me!!!!
soooooooooooo
-1st of all arigato da super kind Eyal!!! lol da, da, big thank you 4 the tiny piece of the beauuutiful lake, it was a magical moments to be there
-to Mr. too smart Sahil "BOOM SHANKAAAAAAARRRRRR"
-to Mr. Protoculture as usual
-to Mr. Cris ay yay yay
-to Mr. Babla, i regret this time we missed you playing, but i enjoyed your and the whole your gang being and smiling allover ...
-to Elnadiv, hai hai for a moment i couldnt get who is on a stage thanking us with 'arigato' awwwwwww!!! good thing it wasn't just my fantasy!!
-to the mother Nature SPASIBO for the beautiful weather, the trees, the sun, the RAINBOW, the breeze, the lake, the life
om namah shivaya
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 20:06
Oh, and I forgot to mention the visuals!!! They were absolutely amazing on both stages!! I recognized the Orb stage as the "Electric Sheep Project", but who was doing the live visuals for the Nova stage??? Whoever it was sure did a fine job! The Egyptian imagery that came up during Max's set was particularly fitting . Having the artist names in the visuals was also a very helpful touch. Anyway, again, big props to all the people that made this festival happen, your hard work really paid off
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 21:06
please please everyone post ur pics/videos- thank you so much

i miss the orb village sooo much that right now pics will be my only solace
ahhhhhhhhhhh memories of a great weekend
miss everyone soooooooo much and the music

kisses

"END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
EarWorm
EarWorm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 21:55
What a massive gathering. I hope that those great people who contributed all that hard work to make this festival happen get a big credit for it. And that everyone was treated with love and respect. It was a great place, with great vibes, and beautiful people everywhere. The deco was out of this world. Big boom to Chay and Severyn for their hard work. The music was amazing. Everything was just so perfect in the moment..not even words can describe. Zion, Shift, Absolum, Oforia, and Protoculture really put out some killer tunes on that day. But I had to leave the dancefloor after Protoculture. 7 hrs of dancing can really get to you . Big Thanks to everyone who tuned in to my set. I hope everyone enjoyed dancing as much as I enjoyed playing it. Thank you for Uriel, in helping me with the equipment. Without your help the live wouldn't be possible . It was great to make new friends and meet up with old ones. Let's hope next year will only get better. Everyone be good now..laterz!

MooB!
MaX
          --- "Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that" ---

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EarWorm/140470548785?ref=mf
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 22:14
Quote:

On 2007-07-17 21:55, EarWorm wrote:
The deco was out of this world. Big boom to Chay and Severyn for their hard work.

And to Julien Seyer as well! Maybe some of you did not notice his artwork at night across the road from the Orb Stage due to the slight blacklight shortage, but during the day it was impossible to miss! Was an added bonus to have the Canadian family visiting for this one!           ~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
http://www.peakrec.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djlauryn
NYDJ4life
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 22:27
Wow wow wow

What can I say?! Everyone pritty much summed up the whole gathering very well.

It seemed like everyone who was there enjoyed the party to the fullest. Perhaps it was one of the best parties in a while.

Thank you Elnadiv, Eyal, and the rest of the crew.
Also, big thanks to all the artists & everyone who attended the fest.
It would not have happened without you all.
Hope to see everyone again next year @ the lake!!!

Here's some short clips of the party.
Pictures will be posted by tonight.

DJ KeN

ABSOLUM

Sunday Morning

bawa

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 23:18
superb to say the least

cheers to alladin crew and especially cris for making this happen ...

love n light
EarWorm
EarWorm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 23:58
Quote:

On 2007-07-17 22:14, Lauryn wrote:
And to Julien Seyer as well! Maybe some of you did not notice his artwork at night across the road from the Orb Stage due to the slight blacklight shortage, but during the day it was impossible to miss! Was an added bonus to have the Canadian family visiting for this one!

My mistake. Wasn't fully aware of it. I guess I saw only what I knew of . Thanks for letting me know. Big BooM to everyone. Btw, very nice pics and videos. Youtube will be full of them very soon.

--- "Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that" ---

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EarWorm/140470548785?ref=mf
Lokey

Posted : Jul 17, 2007 23:59
What a insane festival, had a amazing time...no regrets if I die tomorrow as I got to see 4 master's in action on Saturday night/morning....Shift, Absolum, Oforia, and Protoculture, what a treat!!!

Mad respect to the Alladin Crew for pulling this off and the lovely people who danced like there was no tomorrow.
Bob Lob Law
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 00:30
Thank u cris and everyone else for the hard work and the amazing party,havent had such an insane time for quite a while.amazing vibes and awesome music,everything was f#*king great! It wouldhave been even more great if elnadiv and his brother would have paid EarWorm for his set and not hassle him for bringing 2 people with him and demanding he pays $150 for each person(never in my 10 years in the psychedelic trance scene have i seen such treatment from organizers towards artists none the less!!!! lol)and then at the end of the party when he comes to them to get paid for his live set that he played for them they tell him "we didnt make any money man,we cant pay u" and not pay him a dime,(that in my opinion is ungrateful and that is what u would call using someone.)
Other than that party was awesome deco was sick (as usual,what else can u expect from chay and severyn keep twisting us with your amazing art guys),thank you to everyone who danced,thank you for all the beautiful smiles that kept me going even when i couldnt moove my feet anymore and was about to colapse hehehe,Thank You!!!!
So Thank you to everyone except elnadiv and his brother, u cheap user bastards!!!!

see you all next year,
RaknahS MooB!
          It is my FIRM BELIEF that it is a mistake to hold FIRM BELIEFS.

"GOD SAVE US FROM RELIGION".
Vovka

Posted : Jul 18, 2007 00:56
Unbelievable festival! Magical Saturday night at the chillout. Explosive morning at the Orb stage! Thank you all who helped make this happen!

Vova
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Summer Festival July 12/13/14/15 2007 @ Echo Lake NY
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance