Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Summer Festival July 12/13/14/15 2007 @ Echo Lake NY
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Summer Festival July 12/13/14/15 2007 @ Echo Lake NY

psychodelic

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 20:57
Great festival guys!!!!!!!! Its not easy pulling off an event like this!

In my humble opinion the only thing missing was hammocks(sp?) or something to sit on in the chillout area (Pangea Stage). This would have provided a central meeting point for tired trancers who want to rest but also meet people. As a result the chillout area was under utilized.

Otherwise you guys were awesome and i look forward to the next fest !!!!!
vapourtrail

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 20:59
some pics of echo lake and the deco

http://picasaweb.google.com/mridulmall/OrbFest           *physical universe is finite....Spirit is infinite*
babla
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 21:37
hey guys,

i saw someone taking pictures and a video during my set (friday - 9am to 12.30 pm) incase you read this pls pm me cause i wanna upload the pictyures and video on my bio website
or just email them to me at zorawar@gmail.com

thanks again

babla
Kagdila NYC           ......I'm not lost, i'm just looking for the ppl who drove me here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~((3ö))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fluxor
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  125
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 22:38
i want to thank elnadiv and his crew for puting up one of the best outdoors party ever in ny. it was good to see old friends as well as the new ones. Cris, shift's and absolum set was amazing and flawless and in the end elnadiv played a great set too. im looking foward to the next event

some pics @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/psycheground/sets/72157600857103238/
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/psycheground/?fref=ts
IcycoiL

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 22:46
Awww looks so incredibly fantastically awesome. I wish I could have been there!!! It pained me not to be able to go. PLEASE post more pictures! I can't wait to see them. I have nothing but fond memories of Echo Lake, and the Lineup at this festival was the best I have ever seen in North America. I'm still kicking myself for missing Protoculture. Did they play any new stuff?
fluxor
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  125
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 23:59
a small video here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/psycheground/?fref=ts
UHMWPE

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 00:57
Quote:

On 2007-07-13 08:08, zmandan wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-07-12 18:55, Shaman Films Records wrote:
i need a ride leaving tonight to be there tonight before 11

cell 646 637 3172

DUDE when DONT YOU need a ride man? always see you hounding this forum for a ride hehe ))

forgive him for asking, he came from california and needed to get there before 11 so he could start playing his set on time
ichirock

Posted : Jul 17, 2007 01:43
pheeew.... What can I say? Well.... only thing I can say is, as babla said, "WOOOOOOOW!"

To all that involved to make this beautiful festival happen, THANK YOU! I had one of the most beautiful and precious moments at the lake... It was not just like a usual outdoor gathering... it was definitely a FESTIVAL! I felt almost the same feeling I had at Boom festival last year! wow.... I've never expected that I would get such feeling again... especially in the NY area.

Yes! Sunday morning was something very special for me.... Especially during the first several tracks of Protoculture and when I was dancing on the back of the orb floor, I felt that extreme joy of dancing and sharing the moment with those who I always love to dance with... We didn't talk at all... but just smiling each other and dance like a crazy! hehehe I realized that's one of the things to keep me alive.

phew... I cannot stop writing....... ;P hehe

Again, huuuuuuuge thanks to Alladin crew and people who involved!

wooooo..... I miss the orb village already!!!

A few personal notes...

@ Cris - I know all of your hard work for this fest... But it is definitely paid off, my brother!

@ Babla - Sorry that i couldn't make it to catch your set. But I'm sure it was beautiful and fun as usual! Did you go to the bathroom during the set as usual? hihihihi

@ light_trance - Thank you for your wonderful and hilarious lecture, professor! Yes. I'm catching up even though we still producing tiny tiny machines! hehehe

@ Elnadiv - You said "arigato" in Japanese to the non-Japanese crowd instead of "thank you" in English when you finish your set... It was sooooo funny! LOL.. ;P

@ Ely - Thank you for letting us stay there... Your help made our time even more beautiful!

and...

@ Everyone at the fest - THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE!           "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, 'Holy Shit..., What a Ride!!!'" -- Mavis Leyrer
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 03:53
In spite of some glitches this festival finally came together on saturday morning and blasted off into the cosmos on sunday, albeit without Huxflux or the dude from Total Eclipse. The sound took a long time to get working on the main stage which really crunched things in terms of time, but the SOUND was absolutely off the hook so it was worth the wait!! Really good investment on their part. People were pretty cool and patient about the technical delays, not having a bunch of pissy demanding people around prevented the delays from brining down my mood.
Also the artwork was really, really fantastic, Julian is seriously a man with talent.. Some more blacklight would have been great though, it was a shame that I could only look at that art during the day. Alladin crews string art and sculpey/playdough thingy also could have used some more blacklight to do them justice.
For me the highlights were Shift, Earworm, Ofer, and what I heard of Reefer Decree and Absolum. Shift is truly a master of his sound. Also Enertopias live took me by surprise, it was really good. On the DJ side Luis and Tony both played their respective styles to the max. I only caught the last 15 minutes of Cris's set, but what I did hear made me sorry I missed the rest of it!
In all, Id be a liar if I said that everything went perfect, but once the sound was rockin and the schedule was in order and peope knew where to go when, things got moving and people came out of their camps and danced and the festival became a FESTIVAL.

Props to Alladin crew for their hard work (some of them said they had been up for several days before the party even started). It came together in the end and was awesome, Im sure youve learned from the experience wont make the organizational mistakes you made this time again. I look forward to next time you throw a festival.
All's well that ends well..
spacemonkee

Posted : Jul 17, 2007 04:59
Amazing festival- sick music. Great vibes from everyone. Thanks to Alladin crew!! wicked start from Atomic Pulse, Babla, Uriel, Coral and Spyros in the barn. Saturday night through Sunday was a full on stomp to be remembered and a special thanks to Manny- for his delicious saturday afternoon tunes. Really glad to meet the Boston and Philly trancers- you kick ass. And of course- was great to dance with the usual suspects- we love you guys.
          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
Henry David Thoreau
revolution_events

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 05:30
massive respect to orb records, alladin crew, for rocking this one. great meeting some new global people. Deco was amazing. great vibes,.

rocked it
D-tek
ZION
OFORIA, <<
PROTOCULTURE
SINPATEX
CORAL
SPOT (VJ)           --------
ROE REVOLUTION
www.myspace.com/revolutionproductions
roe@revolutionbookings.com
pH_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 05:33
Quote:

On 2007-07-17 03:53, Psycosmo wrote:
albeit without Huxflux

i was wondering what happened to hux flux, i was very excited to see them as i have waited to do so since 2003! oh well - there will be next time!

very very good party over all. loved every second of it.

see you all next year!
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 10:25
so i gather the main stage was only going on Saturday night? what happened to all the acts that were supposed to play on Friday?

..it's just another party..
lost08901

Posted : Jul 17, 2007 13:24
Psylab stole the show on Friday night, at the main stage. I really think those guys were the festival's best act, their live act was unreal!
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 14:32
Alladin dream comes true, everyones dreams cames true to gather a variety of soud colors and diversity and my dream came true to harvest and dance in Grapes of Wrath gentle delicious garden. Most psychedelic set I ever experience in live. God knows what is all those crunchy delicious particles does. I can't find a word to explain, so many people must missed it, but thats make it stay underground. I dance freely and soaked with sweat without overimpact my muscle joints. Stay ripes and tasty Mono and thanks for the harvest trip!

Weather, super.

I have to congratulate EarWorms for the amazing first Live. This guy still have a time to start a wood fire to make a tea for about an hour before his first live act. Max, congratulation man. I enjoy every second of your set from the beginning to the end, full of clean life-lifting tweaks (except for some "little" of "side master distortions") if you know what i am talking about Next time we'll find a better sound engineer to touch those cables ok?
Go New York!!!

Zik as usual, crazy, badass, psycho, mental, no limit! I can't wait to check him again this weekend.

That's my story of Nova Stage.

Mid Stage as always a great company for people to go from Nova stage to Orb stage. I frequently stop in this Psytrance Boulevard to check all vending with many beautifull and colorfull stuff and giftstore from a global gifted hands. I once caught Gosha play a secret dubs weapon here.

Orb stage. I went here on Sunday morning till noon to relax on the grass, wathing the colors, lake, fractal forest and checking all those Legends and meeting "oldschool" friends that I haven't see for sometimes. Looks like a karahana and satisfactory.

Others, I think will explained more by others.

Oh KC, the fractal boards are killer, keep it up bro!

Credit to Alladin and the brain behind it to make it divers and more colors this time.

Thanks to Michael, Aki, Fumi, Carlos,&...

Some pics to be posted soon...
          founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Summer Festival July 12/13/14/15 2007 @ Echo Lake NY
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance