Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Summer Festival July 12/13/14/15 2007 @ Echo Lake NY
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Summer Festival July 12/13/14/15 2007 @ Echo Lake NY

Shaman Films Records
Shaman Films Records

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 12, 2007 18:55
i need a ride leaving tonight to be there tonight before 11

cell 646 637 3172           Egnogra
Shaman Films Media
www.kalmekak.com
www.shamanfilms.net

----------------------------------------
Coming soon!
SHAMFCD012 Apocalyptic Ritual Compiled by Dark Whisper
SHAMFCD013 Engrams The Trilogy ( double cd ) <BR
Jewbacca

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 01:22
wish i could make it out to this....have fun ya'll!
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 06:58
we are ready to goooooo....
see you there!!!

Eclipse festival: july 27-28-29-30 in Quebec...Canada
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 08:08
Quote:

On 2007-07-12 18:55, Shaman Films Records wrote:
i need a ride leaving tonight to be there tonight before 11

cell 646 637 3172

DUDE when DONT YOU need a ride man? always see you hounding this forum for a ride hehe ))
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 11:24
hugs and kisses, to the lalaland family... have a big boom all
emtear

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 16:15
lets hope theres music...

the first night did not go to well...
NeuroNympho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 21:57
Quote:

On 2007-07-13 16:15, emtear wrote:
lets hope theres music...

the first night did not go to well...

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

...uh-oh. It'll be ok, too much hope and energy is going into this event for it to go wrong.

Ran into a suprizing number of peeps at Manhattan Center to recieve darshan before zooming off to this awesome event. Be blessed-Have alotta fun!!!!
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 23:54
wow, i'm in a LA and i've heard nothing but good things from friends and artists who are there now. all the best, rain or shine
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jul 14, 2007 00:15
Ahhhhh!!!! One more hour of work and then I get to head to Echo Lake!!!! Can't wait to dance with everyone this weekend!           ~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
http://www.peakrec.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djlauryn
Iguana
Naked Tourist

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jul 14, 2007 11:39
i just come back from ëcholake ,,was realy nice to see the place and people , but just to short time for me there ,,,now allready in prague on my way to spain and france ...sending my best regards to all you at the lake ,,party wild and enjoy the nice nature there ..
see ya later
bom
iguana
babla
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 01:19
WOW!!!!! i have nothing else to say except wow...... we reached there thursday night and were already mesmerised by all the hardwork that had been put into creating this small village called "orb".

Cris bro...... you should become second in charge for alladin for the amount of work you put in.

i could bearly see 30 tents and maybe 100 people. by friday night the 30 tents turned into about 150..... i'm guessing atleast 600 people there..... WOW again

loved all the music and the decoration and one advise to organisers, no matter what the weatherman says, the main floor should always be open..............

i enjoyed playing my set after naked tourist and atomic..... it was supposed to be just 1.5 hours but luckily i ended up playing about 3.5 hours......

thank you to all the beautiful people who danced, smiled, laughed, fell over and all........

see you all soon

p.s. - all my music on friday morning was dedicated to lots of LOVE N LIGHT and my buddy who flew down from india           ......I'm not lost, i'm just looking for the ppl who drove me here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~((3ö))~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enertopia
Enertopia

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 17:29
Thank you all for a super fabulous event.
Specially to all the new wonderfull new friends I made during the event ( u know who u are .

And a super thanks to all the people who attended the Enertopia live Set, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, you guys ROCKKK.

Love you all and hopefully meet you at the next event.

www.myspace.com/enertopiapsy
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 18:17
WOW !!!

what music ..

seriously, what music .. esp sat night - sun morning, from chris (shift) to christoff (absolum) to oforia, absolutely smashing morning - followed by a mindblowing live and dj by protoculture, what better way to finish off a killer weekend at echo lake ?

massive thanks to all the organizers, one thing i def agree with is bablas comment on the tent in the middle of the floor, definitely better uncovered, especially given the location of the main floor .. oh well, just a thought .. otherwise, boooooming festival           paagal power ..
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 19:50
All I can say is WOW!!!

The music was so good on saturday night until the end...

The sequence Reefer Decree, followed by D-Tek, and then Brandon, Yann, Cris, Zion, Shift, Absolum, Oforia, Protoculture and then DJ Rickam was probably the best line up I've seen....the music was top notch, and seing Protoculture outdoors was a sweet treat..

Thanks to all the crew, specially to my bicho muchacho for the hard work...and DJ Rickam for shaking things up...unforgetable festival!!
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 20:31
my first American fest and all i can say also is WOWOOWOOWWO!!!!
it has been an unforgettable experience

without sounding too cliche - KILLLLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR festival

dear alladin crew- u definitely know how to rub the magic lamp in all the right ways...what an amazing festival you all put together. thank you ever sooo much for making this possible..it was truly a big treat!

everything from the location, to the ppl., to the deco, weather, vibes, and of course the music , was perfect.

I started dancing friday morning and didn't stop jumping around till sunday afternoon. what a line up it was, from saturday night till sunday. kick ass ending to a fabulous event.

the deco was stunning all over- there were some paintings in the nova area which were out of this world.

it was lovely meeting a lot of new people and enjoying this time with old friends

my dream to see Protoculture play live has finally been fulfilled and I am one happy girl

thank u thank u thank u x 1000000000 for making this happen

muchos besos
          "END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Summer Festival July 12/13/14/15 2007 @ Echo Lake NY
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance