Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Summer Festival July 12/13/14/15 2007 @ Echo Lake NY
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Summer Festival July 12/13/14/15 2007 @ Echo Lake NY

Skeeve
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 01:03
yeah, aligning minds + yoko = totally awesome
lyricfree

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 02:10
Quote:

On 2007-07-18 02:10, wrote:

It wouldhave been even more great if elnadiv and his brother would have paid EarWorm for his set and not hassle him for bringing 2 people with him and demanding he pays $150 for each person(never in my 10 years in the psychedelic trance scene have i seen such treatment from organizers towards artists none the less!!!! lol)and then at the end of the party when he comes to them to get paid for his live set that he played for them they tell him "we didnt make any money man,we cant pay u" and not pay him a dime,(that in my opinion is ungrateful and that is what u would call using someone.)

see you all next year,
RaknahS MooB!

[/quote]

haha that is not a new story that I've heard with these organizers- but that really is disappointing for max. Some take advantage of walking all over nice people. sick.

All in all- the festival was lovely. First festival for alladin- and impressive for first one. Twas the nicest I have seen echo lake, which was really refreshing since that place was slightly off before.

Monno and Earworm killed me. It was fantastic- very early for many- but perfect timing for me. Soooo very psychedelicly juicy and NON-stop pulsating sounds to keep your feet moving for both of their sets.... incredible. I danced for both sets without stopping- which tired me out for the rest of the night but was wellll worth the madness. Max- I was really impressed and 1st live- woww.

Glad to see the incredible deco mind blowing even though organizers didn't care about powering the blacklights.

some organizers- please bring monno(grapes of wrath) back and have him play for at least 4 hours in the hours between 2-8am.....crazy crazy crazy killer
distantcontact

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 02:34
Holy psychedelic shit! That was a bang bang!! Thank you alladin project for making my first time at echo lake unforgettable. Although this is and will continue to be redundant - the line up was too unbelievable for words. Saturday night was insane -- starting with a bumpin groovy set by grapes of wrath, later followed by mr horror place who shook the trancefloor.

And although morning music is not my thing -- what a blissful morning sunday was. Shift stretched his melodies beyond belief, coating echo lake with his dark mischievous morning sounds. Absolum and protoculture followed with full fucking on morning full on. Amazing visuals as always electric sheepster.

Despite the electrical and scheduling problems this could have been the best festival i have been to this summer.

Here are my pics
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559919678sjYJXL?vhost=good-times

PS Who played that realllly good dark set at around 3am on friday?? I was so impressed witht that set! the build ups were so intense the earth was pulsating.
anya

Posted : Jul 18, 2007 07:40
vovka-san!! wellcome (in)!! lol
Batir Nazarbaev

Posted : Jul 18, 2007 10:09
VERY BaD ORGANiZeRS elnadiv and his Brother
NYDJ4life
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 10:12
Here are a few more pictures of the party.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73997921@N00/sets/72157600872072710/
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 17:42
More Pictures:
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/lauryn604/Alladin%20Orb%20Festival%20071307/

And video taken during Shift's set:

~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
http://www.peakrec.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djlauryn
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 18:17
Quote:

On 2007-07-18 02:34, distantcontact wrote:
PS Who played that realllly good dark set at around 3am on friday?? I was so impressed witht that set! the build ups were so intense the earth was pulsating.

I played Friday from 12:30-3:00 or something like that. Then after me a guy from LA, I am not sure what his name was... He played some fast 160 bpm stuff.

My favorite music of the fest was from the first hour of EgBot vs. Mescalinium set. Really yummy stuff...

Does anyone have a contact for Julian, the guy who did the mainstage paintings? Those were really amazing. The Nove stage tapestries were very impressive as well. Very nice deco for sure...
Shaman Films Records
Shaman Films Records

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 19:23
Congratulations on Alladyn organization for making this event happening.. It takes lots of money and time and effort to pull off an event of this magnitude..

Organizers brought everyone that was mentioned on the lineup and were true to their words so big shot out to all their effort put into.

I had a really fun time hanging out with old friends from back home and enjoy the hot weather!!

The dark pulsating set (175bpm) was mine (egnogra) and by the way i am not from LA i live in San Francisco

Look out this weekend for TDC Outdoor see you there!

PD. Chris gracias por todo tu apoyo hermano mis respetos carnalito!!
          Egnogra
Shaman Films Media
www.kalmekak.com
www.shamanfilms.net

----------------------------------------
Coming soon!
SHAMFCD012 Apocalyptic Ritual Compiled by Dark Whisper
SHAMFCD013 Engrams The Trilogy ( double cd ) <BR
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 19:42
Quote:

On 2007-07-18 19:23, Shaman Films Records wrote:

The dark pulsating set (175bpm) was mine (egnogra) and by the way i am not from LA i live in San Francisco

nah bro, I was talking about Friday night. It was not you, it was some guy from LA. I am not sure who he was... He played a suprisingly ripping set...
Spyros

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 20:09
it was the Pharmacist, Issac,from La........
i was asleep, but heard it was a rippin set!
160bpm Cosmo track.......its a killer!
maximjou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 20:26
BEAUTIFUL FESTIVAL< THANK YOU SO MUCH
CHIKLES VALEDOR

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 18, 2007 22:46
boom to everyone !!
thank you for coming to our festival

love you coisa
rastashanti

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 19, 2007 00:02
just wantede to reiterate what everyone had to say! IT WAS AN AMAZING THREE DAYS!

Congrats to the Alladin crew for setting everything up! A little bit of advice: the main orb stage was beautiful - including the rain area if only the top was a little higher so we could astually see the whole stage from the back!

Amazing amazing music played by all the djs!!

Protoculture has established himself as the master!

Good job on the hardwork....
I want to go back! was a beautiful weekend@!

p.l.u.r           ~.row, row row ure boat gently down the stream..merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream.~
:::peace..love...unity..respect:::
starquest

Posted : Jul 19, 2007 02:50
We have some Sticky Hands people in our community.... It will be nice not to have this kind of people!!!! And beside that great party...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Summer Festival July 12/13/14/15 2007 @ Echo Lake NY
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance