Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Presents: Saturday March 5, 2005 NYC..EAT STATIC LIVE, KOX BOX, KNOB, JASON, ELNADIV
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Project Presents: Saturday March 5, 2005 NYC..EAT STATIC LIVE, KOX BOX, KNOB, JASON, ELNADIV

FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 10, 2005 23:29
The wisest words, psyfaeri...
SpaceShark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 11, 2005 00:13
Can't agree with you more, psyfaeri....
Liquid-Vision

Posted : Mar 11, 2005 16:06
Yeah I'm all about the negativity bro fuck you fucking motherfucker!Kox Box sux Kox, and I hope eat static chockes
/sarcasm
Look, I dont recall ever ruining your tea party, but all I said was that according to me, most of the music at the party sucked...I am allowed to have my opinion of the party, and I tried to form it as critically as possible. Is this positive-only board, am I only allowed to post positive thoughts, if I dont like something I should shut up? Everyone has their own taste, get the fuck used to it.           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
soset

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 11, 2005 16:11
"....Everyone has their own taste, get the fuck used to it"

miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 11, 2005 20:15
hahahah well said

na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
DivineLight

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 11, 2005 20:27
It is sad indeed. No one see positively anymore...why we don't see discussion of this kind in any other part only in NY? I was there at this one and not everything was going well with music but if u knew style of Cox Box and others u knew what to expect from his performance and u spend your money on it. But people will find any other reason to "cry" would it be to hot, to crowded, to light, imperfection of the sound system or simply nontrance crowd. I truly believe that one day NY trance seen/organasers will get better but for now we must travel to other places to get TRUE PSYTRANCE EXPERIENCE AND TRUE TRANCERS.
mono mono
Onnomon

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 11, 2005 20:38
Definitely need more than just local DJ's to expand your horizons, and going to parties in other places is good too.

The best part about this party was that the three spinmeisters (koxbox, knobe, eat static) offered three different angles of the psytrance genre, different from each other. Variety is the spice of life.

-dz
soset

Posted : Mar 13, 2005 20:59
psyfaeri....you've obviously been to so many killer events, with those killer artists, that you really know what the whole scene is about. I thought it would be really killer if you could perhaps travel up to NYC, and "talk about some killer psytrance!" Then, we could "get acquainted" so that you could explain the difference between somewhere "mainstream", somewhere "not so mainstream", and somewhere "not mainstream at all". I'm sure that you would give a killer talk, and hopefully we will understand how to "appreciate true talent". I hope we are not too sad or too dumb to "get it"...Oh, by the way, I'm a bit confused about the tendency of an atom or radical to attract electrons in the formation of an ionic bond, and how this prevents the "appreciation" of psychedelic trance, but I'm sure that you will explain this when I am ready for it.

peace, love & kisses, oh ,oh & respect... i've forgotten the other one..ummm...unity....killer!!!
staticfish

Posted : Mar 13, 2005 22:29
what is your problem, soset?! it's really irritating to see how confrontational your last post was. you and liquid previously stated "....Everyone has their own taste, get the fuck used to it". stop being so sanctimonious and take some of your own advice, b/c psyfaeri is just posting his/her thoughts as well.

indeed, people have a right to their own opinion. i for one enjoyed this party - there was really good energy and the music was to my personal liking (the latter part of kox box flowed better that his start and eat static gave a solid performance). knob's set was off the hook, and the 'chillout' room had some fine sets going. overall the night engaged us in a mix of different sounds that i certainly appreciated.

it's such a waste of time and energy to bash something to no end. there's always going to be varied experiences, but it's so disappointing to observe how aggressively critical and negative some folks/posts are. people need to lighten up...
soset

Posted : Mar 13, 2005 23:11
staticfish - well, maybe you can't tell the difference between a personal opinion and unfounded criticism of strangers. perhaps you should go back and read the original post again.
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Mar 14, 2005 13:21
Quote:

I don't know where all this negativity is coming from...Were we all at the same party????

i wasnt at the party.... I made a comment based on reviews written by people who were at the party....           www.facebook.com/DjJanux
Liquid-Vision

Posted : Mar 14, 2005 22:08
Bash the party? When exactly did I BASH the party? All I said was that most of the music except for Knob wasn't to my taste, and I complemented all the other aspects of the party."Lighten up" is definatly something some of you people should try doing.
          We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 14, 2005 22:59
I do believe in promoting local talent. I do not know how many producers are in NY, but if there is talent it should be promoted. I also do not believe in cutting foreign talent completely out of one scene. i think bringing these artists is a source for inspiration. So balance it out If instead of three foreign artists you had one + local artists and DJs I think the parties may help unify and develop talent in the area.

Not every artist is going to please all. I mean from the artist perspective music is a very personal thing. SO as unique as we are Not all are going to sync into the music.

I think a clear example is SF. They have developed their scene with local artists and they have promoted also foregn artists. They have a strong community and events + starting to develop strong labels.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Presents: Saturday March 5, 2005 NYC..EAT STATIC LIVE, KOX BOX, KNOB, JASON, ELNADIV
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance