Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Presents: Saturday March 5, 2005 NYC..EAT STATIC LIVE, KOX BOX, KNOB, JASON, ELNADIV
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Project Presents: Saturday March 5, 2005 NYC..EAT STATIC LIVE, KOX BOX, KNOB, JASON, ELNADIV

EuroTrashGirl

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 27, 2005 04:14
why is it that when boys play, they always play killing each other? hihihi ...

anyways, i can't wait for this party since on february 12th i had the most amazing time. let's hope it's even better this time.
good carma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  121
Posted : Mar 1, 2005 06:28
Hey Party People...
We also can't wait
this party is going to be very special!!!
Don't miss it for the world
See you guys @ the dance floor
Alladin Project Crew
Sound Species

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Mar 1, 2005

We're back in Action!
'gonna take a little break right now and we'll be back..... Back, back back.....' afula.

on.

Sound Species System proud to be in the NY airwaves on March 5th, KNOB.
--------
SSS update-
over the last 6 months
*Knob, and Knob & Jun have been playing underground in Japan.
And now blasting it with Eat-Static and Kox Box
*Teddy has been involved in deco in NYC
* Jehan (Janux) been playing in Bombay : with Winter
Demon, Domino, Nomad, and other smaller parties. and in Goa with Riktam (GMS), Mike (Juno Reactor), Domino, Man With No Name, and solo for small sunset parties on the beach

Sound Species was started in NYC. Jan 9th 2004. Bom Shankar, Hope the party goes well.
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 4, 2005 15:02
Are u guys going to post line-up sche.?
          na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
good carma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 5, 2005 09:56
Hey Party People...Everything's going according to plan...this party is gonna be very special!
See U all @ the dance floor!!!
line up will be posted tomorow
Alladin Project Crew

Alladin Project Presents: Saturday March 5, 2005 FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NYC
EXCLUSIVE LIVE SET FROM THE LEGENDARY EAT STATIC!!!

Featuring...
KOX BOX -FRANK-E (DK)

EAT STATIC LIVE (UK)
Mesmobeat,TIP World,Twisted,Solstice Rec.

KNOB (Japan)
Sound Species / Alladin Project

ELNADIV Alladin Project NYC/ IL

JASON Subtlecaos -NYC

Chillout Room By:

LESHIY (Omnitribe- NYC)

U-STAS (Omnitribe- NYC)

TONIC (Omnitribe- NYC)

INDRA (Omnitribe- NYC)

Decorations by:

Severyn Barabakh (Subtlecaos -NYC)

Flouradelic by Lunatic Brothers (NYC)

Visuals by:

VJ: Surge (SubtleChaos/Dekompression) NYC

VJ: Skyeye Sound Species (Alladin Project)Japan -NYC

Tickets:
$30 in Advance, $35 @ door
18 to enter - 21+w/ picture ID to drink.

Door Open: 10PM to 8AM

147 GREENPOINT AVE
BROOKLYN NY

Tickets in Advance:
alladinproduction@yahoo.com
(917) 569-1177

Hoomoos Asli NYC
100 Kenmare St/ Lafayette, (212) 966-0022

Satellite Records NYC
259 Bowery Av. (212) 995-1744

Directions :
By Subway:
take the L train to metropolitan Ave & transfer to the
G train to Greenpoint Ave.
the Club is right across the street.

Subway Map:
http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/nyct/maps/submap.htm

By Car:
Take BQE (I-278) to Exit 33
McQuinness Blvd.
to Greenpoint Ave.
Turn LEFT at Greenpoint Ave
Proceed to the corner of Manhattan Ave.

by car service / taxi :
from Manhattan cost $15
from Bedford Station it cost $6

Street Map:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=149+Greenpoint+Ave&city=Brooklyn&state=NY&csz=Brooklyn,+NY+11222-2301&slt=40.730297&sln=-73.954743&mlt=40.722188&mln=-73.951889&zip=11222-2301&country=us&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=9&cs=9&name=&desc=&off=n&poititle=&poi=&ds=n

alladinproduction@yahoo.com
http://www.koxbox.dk
http://www.eatstatic.co.uk/
http://www.alladinproject.com
http://www.severyn.com
good carma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 5, 2005 18:02
Hey guys here's the Lineup:

11:00-1:00 JASON (NYC-UK)

1:00-3:00 KOX BOX -FRANK-E (DK)

3:00-5:00 KNOB (NYC-JP)

5:00-7:00 EAT STATIC LIVE (UK)

7:00 till end ELNADIV (NYC-IL)

See U all @ the dance floor!!!
Alladin Project Crew

nikilukipuki

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 5, 2005 18:13
thank you for bringing the most fluffy fluff to nyc..it should be fun .hehehehe.
good carma
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 6, 2005 08:23
Hi trance heads....
Just writing to let you guys know that Frank-e (Kox Box) & Eat Static are HERE and ready to PARTY
See U guys @ the trance floor
Peace & Love 'n Trance
Alladin Project Crew
SpaceShark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 16:38
Just got back home from the party...what can I say....WOW...one of hte best parties I've beet to in years!!! Everythign was at the highest level...music ...people, great crowd, can't even find enough words how to express my feelings!!!
Alladin Crew, my hat is going out to you guys..keep it up!!!!
mono mono
Onnomon

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 7, 2005 20:02
It was a good party.

Koxbox was killer: real rock n' roll-esque driving rhythms with dark subliminal shadowy sounds frothing underneath. Very subtle stuff, not too many breaks-in-your-face. Kept me going.

Knobe did a smooth, slick, set of full-on, brawler-style. My old and jaded friends were cringing, I, much to my suprise, enjoyed it that night. He sounded better than the set I heard a year or so back when he seemed to be playing tons of guitar-riff-full-on- not so much this time. His late-night set lasted about 3 hours- more than enough.

Eat Static came on dressed in lab jackets and alien masks, setting the tone for what was an eclectic and fun set replete with perhaps some mixing "trainwrecks" (seemed like at least one tune just finished playing, then the next one started...the crowd looked slightly confused). One of the guys was doing the mixing and perhaps throwing in a few mix sounds. The other guy was working the synthesizers, and frequently played on what looked like a handheld custom tube analog synthesizer. I could hear what he was doing was very tasteful, even adding some significant, but subtle, contributions to the overall sound. They threw in a couple of break-beat tunes, and near the end, it seemed like they going at about 153+ bpm, perhaps a little fast for me. But they certainly give out a jestful vibe....good stuff.

And then...and then...Knobe came back on...and came in where he left off...more of the same banging trance. My even more disgusted friends started to get the itch to leave, I danced a few more, then headed on back to Philadelphia.

This is second time i've been to Brooklyn's Club Exit and in general i've had good experiences here. Although at times I felt like the sub-bass, on the sound system, was a bit elusive. I hope this arrangement lasts a bit longer. Where Alladin may have faltered at the previous near-miss koxbox party, they do redeem themselves from time-to-time.

-dean
future funk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Mar 7, 2005 21:22
good job alladin crew..heard from friends tht the party was amazing, wish i cud make it down.
peace to all
BOOOOOOM
trancegirl

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 7, 2005 23:58
uau...uau...uau....
I'm still trying to get up on my feet from this party... but is being kinda hard... i hadn't dance this much in a looong time!!!
This party was a real KARAHANA!!! the deco...the vibe... the music (specially Knob !!) ... everything about it was just perfect!!
once again thanks Alladin's crew and keep up the good work!!
See u at the next party....

((( BOOM )))
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Mar 8, 2005 01:16
Pictures? I've heard good stories about parties in new york, just want to see how it looks like, if it is like the ones in the uk.

"Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 8, 2005 05:15
sorry to rain down on everyone's happy thoughts with my opinion but here goes
I thought the party,music wise(the deco and everything else under the organizers controll was great) completely sucked. The music, except for the occasional one good track which I would run up to the dancefloor to dance to, and then leave when the next one gets mixed in, sucked. Eat Static seem's OK from a distance, but when I listen into it and try to dance to it, I quickly get bored. Kox Box is Pop-Trance(I would make a joke about their name, but I wouldn't want to seem immature and offend anyone.)Knob was pretty good tho, and so was the last parts of Jason's set which i caught. El Nadiv played some OK tracks too, but in general it was all a mess.
This party had a lot of really good things about it(deco, big thumbs up on the chillout, not that many polish skinheads there this time either)but the music, which is the most important part, really bummed me out, I spent most of my time there at the chill out stage and the club-house stage. By the way, wtf was there club-house playing in the back?
          We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
jimmyjames

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 8, 2005 06:46
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and here's mine. The music "sucked"??? From my experience when the music isn't so hot, the crowd really shows it; but the crowd voiced their opinion Saturday night loud and clear, the music was top notch. Knobe's set was simply one of the best I've ever heard. Thanks as always, Alladin crew, for bringing this type of talent to NYC.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Presents: Saturday March 5, 2005 NYC..EAT STATIC LIVE, KOX BOX, KNOB, JASON, ELNADIV
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance