Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Presents: Saturday March 5, 2005 NYC..EAT STATIC LIVE, KOX BOX, KNOB, JASON, ELNADIV
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Project Presents: Saturday March 5, 2005 NYC..EAT STATIC LIVE, KOX BOX, KNOB, JASON, ELNADIV

Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 8, 2005 06:49
Yeah I enjoyed Knob's set
When you eat a couple of E pills most people can more or less dance to anything, and even so there werent as many people dancing as compared to other times and other parties           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
soset

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 9, 2005 04:43
Again, thanks to Alladin crew for the nice party.

For me, KoxBox was really boring, and times it just felt as if he didn't give a damn what he was playing. Only the last 10-15 mins seemed to have any life at all.

Knobe, on the other hand, played an unforgettable set, certainly the best I have heard in New York. Thank you so much for such a fantastic experience.

Eat Static managed to almost destroy the feel of Knobe's set within 5 minutes, so I didn't bother to stay for too much longer. Doesn't seem as if I missed much.

Organisers -- It seems to me that you don't really need "big name" acts, since most of them have been very disappointing, in my opinion. Also, I would prefer not to hang around waiting for them to finish, always hoping that their set will improve, only to find that it almost never does.
Nuns

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 9, 2005 19:30
Quote:

On 2005-03-08 06:49, Liquid-Vision wrote:
Yeah I enjoyed Knob's set
When you eat a couple of E pills most people can more or less dance to anything, and even so there werent as many people dancing as compared to other times and other parties

Liquid Vision
i agree with you very much on this one. please, check your pm.
          In Zen We Trust!
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 9, 2005 22:38
Indeed ,I relized there were much less ppl on dance floor ,and not as many smiles as it used to be.
Big names making the party.If there werent any BIG names who would like to come (not mention the price) ???????
boooooooom

na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
SpaceShark

Posted : Mar 9, 2005 22:50
I think the reason there were less people this time (even though I think it was just perfect) is because there are good parties happening almost every weekend this year. Feb. definetely had good parties every week, and according to March schedule, it's going be even better...just check out the line up for the next 4 weeks.
It's just too much to attend every one of them (I did though ) so people are being selective.
Liquid-Vision

Posted : Mar 10, 2005 00:57
Quote:

On 2005-03-09 22:38, miEtek wrote:
Indeed ,I relized there were much less ppl on dance floor ,and not as many smiles as it used to be.
Big names making the party.If there werent any BIG names who would like to come (not mention the price) ???????
boooooooom

i would have prefered a party with no big names only local dj's and less of an entrance fee(obviously).

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 10, 2005 15:43
I may recomend KARMA.Even(t) for Free.
Heres NYC we got opportunity to see all big names ,and I wanna see them all.
boooom
          na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Mar 10, 2005 17:36

seems like no body liked most of the music but everyone loved Knobe's set.
even big names like Kox Box get blown away.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

S O U N D S P E C I E S !!!!!!!

www.facebook.com/DjJanux
SpaceShark

Posted : Mar 10, 2005 18:49
That's not true, so music was great starting from the middle of the Kox Box set all the way till the end. Eat-Static gave a solid performance as well.
I don't know where all this negativity is coming from...Were we all at the same party????
soset

Posted : Mar 10, 2005 18:59
SpaceShark-There is no 'negativity' just personal test and opinion.
soset

Posted : Mar 10, 2005 20:05
taste
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Mar 10, 2005 20:26
or lack thereof

Kalima

Posted : Mar 10, 2005 21:44
With all due respect to everybody's taste, I thought that music was not really psychedelic at all.
Please say no to pop and coca trance, c'mon NY let's go over to the dark side for a little bit.
offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 10, 2005 22:43
I am all for giving all a chance. If you do not like it, don't support it and make your own parties.
psyfaeri

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 10, 2005 23:09
in the short time that i have spent watching & reading this board about these killer events that are hitting NY i must post again... my heart goes out to the "big name" artists who have put their time & energy into these event only to be bashed by a bunch of ny'ers who don't even have a clue as to what the artists or the music is truly all about... my god... with all due respect for the promotors for even trying & bringing artists like this to your city... and the very few who posted that did have a blast... i suggest (along with a few others on this board) that u all do "get aquainted"... perhaps travel a bit out to the west coast & see how its truly done... with or without "big names"...
as a side note just becauz some cannot appreciate true talent when it comes thru please don't let that stop these phenominal artists from coming... perhaps to other states where their talent & energy is & would be greatly appreciated... perhaps somewhere not so "mainstream"...it is quite obvious there are far too many there who do not appreciate it... and are all about negativity... here u have it plain & simple in writing... so sad... i wonder what will happen w/ x-dream & s.u.n. project on the 25th??? talk about some killer psytrance! dammit why does this have to be happening where its obviously unappreciated???
=(
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Presents: Saturday March 5, 2005 NYC..EAT STATIC LIVE, KOX BOX, KNOB, JASON, ELNADIV
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance