Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Alien Vs The Cat - Space Jam (TIP World, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alien Vs The Cat - Space Jam (TIP World, 2004)

Dj Zen

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 25, 2004 20:57
Agreed 100% with Yang_Sun here...

Too bad it's a TIP release, if it where on a new label, I would unterstand something more but after "Digital Collusions..." and last Alien Project solo album I'm very very disapointed as well...
Anyways, as someone said: there's good and bad days and all tastes are in nature!

http://www.digitalystudios.com
Psy_Kicker2oo3

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 29, 2004 02:26
I like this album, could e better but still a good album.

Favs 1, 4, 9.

PLUR
Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Sep 21, 2005 22:05
Not much of a review, because "been there, done that", but... wow, it's been a year and this release is still on the top of the lows...

Quote:
Great review man

Just doin' my job maa'm! Been to some other camps lately, both good and bad, maybe some other letters to my dear mother will be posted in the future.

... and I'm not a book writer.          www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
Pavel
Troll

Offtopic posts:  39
Posted: Sep 21, 2005
This summer's Tip.World camp sucked. It sucked so badly that they sent their chief to the Phonokol camp.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
HandA
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 22, 2005 03:34
Most spot on, intelligent to the point review ever done on these blue pages.
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Sep 23, 2005 22:49
funny review..
about this cd..
i really like the clarity of the production here. u can defenitly say that these guys are really good in sound design..
about the musical aspect of it..
007 is one those tracks i really like to hear in a party.
the overall feeling of the pumping basslines are all over the album, in my opinion as good or even better than most of usual full on stuff. and its a simple track. really nice one.
i never was pretty much into alien music, but avi space cat have been some good tracks (i never expect to like all tracks from an artist, if it happens it seven better)
and to finalise, a bit off topic about most replyes here, i think is absolutly normal to dont like some music. but most people here saying that dont like the music, dont make a review, most comments are about the same, wich concearns with own taste more than any kind of production or musical skills, and after reading these reviews i see that most users are really upset cause they dont like the music so they say that the artist should retire or disapear or stop doing what he likes... deeply unrespectfull..
about the tip world.. is a big lable.. is fowlling the way they choose, just like almost all major lables. i respect, and i still listen those fav. comps from tip same way today.. about the ones i dont like, i dont bother.. there are so many music around why bother with the one i dont like?
peace
Gut

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 4, 2005 06:54
Quote:

On 2004-08-14 15:12, Satanstoenail wrote:
It's good to see Ari Wanker getting all the praise he deserves......

Pure gold.
scraper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 4, 2005 18:17
I thought this was burried in the past, why do you people bring this thread back to life
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 19:20
The camp was a success after all
The sequel is coming soon so prepare yourself for a ride of a life time.
Or perhaps not?
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/91067/forum/41/start/0           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jul 4, 2006 15:54
[quote]
On 2006-06-30 19:20, Pavel wrote:
The camp was a success after all
The sequel is coming soon so prepare yourself for a ride of a life time.
Or perhaps not?
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/91067/forum/41/start/0

Oh no!!
But talking to some friends I´ve realised one thing: people who buy these kind of bad release are the ones who:
1.are from the same country of these two guys.
or
2.can´t understand English and buys before he has time to translate a decent review.

Sadly, the condition 1 is not applied to this country (japan, I mean). But the condition 2 is largely applied, eh eh, resulting in a late disappointment.

Peace and Love
Kidpsy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 13, 2007 04:52
haha

i read this review for the firt time today !!

hillarious !

anybody uf this guy made others like that ?
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : May 13, 2007 06:56
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Alien Vs The Cat - Space Jam (TIP World, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance