Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Alien Vs The Cat - Space Jam (TIP World, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alien Vs The Cat - Space Jam (TIP World, 2004)

Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Aug 7, 2004 12:38
Let's not all collectively start to worship this guy please... It's a nice, different review of a very average cd, let's keep it at that. And when somebody posts a good review, it doesn't mean that they could write a book.

Anyway, as I said: very average cd here. Only track that got me listening was oo7, and that's saying something!!           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
..::Dimitri_psy_Trance::..

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 7, 2004 13:01
"Dear Mom,

I'm at the end of the TIP World's "Space Jam Camp". Things were supposed to be magnificent. It turned out to be the other way round. Let me start from the beginning... "

i like your review
i think this is pretty nice cd for alien project, although from space cat i been expecting much more.

alien, don't take the cat from our earth!
go away!

...::Psychedelic Goa Trance Culture::...
People can fly?
Is it only a dream?
ericsson
Kali-Frogz

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 7, 2004 13:35
Acidhive> Hey loooool man! It's only jocking......

And that cd is a real crap imo........
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Aug 8, 2004 00:58
Don't like this released too... I was expecting more from Space Cat... After Groovy, Alien Project is dead and burried to me. Hope he can manage to ressurrect somehow...

The remixes from Metalizer and Aztechno Dreams are worse then the originals. Also Trance Mega was a failed tentative to mix some of their "hit" tracks (Metalizer, One Good, Midnight Sun, Tranceformer, etc...).

The best one for me is 007, which has nice samples like:

"... I've been dying to go to an Alien party all my life..."

But this CD is not worth buying IMO.
Waiting for more stuff from Space Cat...
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Kaatisu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 10, 2004 08:32
Boy o boy. I had a complete lack of judgment. I went out and bought this CD. I broke all my rules of buying a CD, like:
- just because the artists have made some of the best tracks ever doesn't mean that this album is good.
- ask others for opinions; read the reviews.
- listen to the complete CD before buying it and make sure there are at least some very good tracks and at least one great track.

What makes me even more disappointed in myself is that I actually did listen to most of the album at the shop. Every track had good points, but I don't want to hear tracks with guitar or cheesey drug references. And I want to hear something special. I want to hear beautiful Space Cat melodies with well-placed AP psychedelic sounds. Somehow, despite all these criteria for selection, I actually bought this shitty CD. Perhaps I just couldn't believe that these masters could come together and make a CD without at least on track I would play for friends. I'm such a sucker!!! I must have been having a bad day. From now on, I won't buy a CD on the first day I hear it.
I'm so ashamed of myself!
Yang_Sun

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 10, 2004 14:25
extraordinary review dude !!!
WTG
i like the "camp" concept hehe.

about the "alien vs. cat" cd...
well, it sucks.

and i have also noticed that some parts of tracks from the cd is extracted from old tracks of alien and space cat.

it sucks.
dont like it.
it sound like they both were sitting at the studio and found an old cd with all the data and material of old tracks and said....

hey ! heres a cd with data of some old tracks !, we can use it , and make some money...
hey, why not having another cd released ?!
the scene is loaded with so much crappy stuff, lets have another one to the list.
hehe !
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Aug 11, 2004 14:56
trancemega = power up remake.

haven't heard the whole album, but i'm SURE i won't like it          u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Aug 12, 2004 07:06
Anyone remember when T.I.P. put out deep thoughtful sounds that amazed and inspired?
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Aug 12, 2004 15:05
OFF
Oh no, Acidhive... You are HERETIC!!! I shall worship to the author of the review that started this topic The Great & Mighty Templar I'll call him now . And if you, Templar, is really from Poland please take my greetings from neighbour-contry and I'm waiting for your next review.
/OFF
I was at Alien Project live act at Moscow at early winter this year and can say that even that time his music was far from sound of Aztechno Dream album. Here we have very strange changes in music of musician and I can't say that those changes are good.
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Aug 14, 2004 03:25
Quote:

On 2004-08-11 14:56, hod gavriel wrote:

haven't heard the whole album, but i'm SURE i won't like it

trancemega = megamix of few trax..           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
Satanstoenail

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Aug 14, 2004
Acidhive - I just spent 3 days constructing a most beautiful shrine in my lounge room to the new god, Templar, and now you're telling me we shouldn't worship him? Bloody hell.

It's good to see Ari Wanker getting all the praise he deserves......           Just remember.... in Hell.... there will be doof....
Anak
Anakoluth

Offtopic posts:  8
Posted: Aug 14, 2004
Quote:

On 2004-08-14 03:25, Sputer wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-08-11 14:56, hod gavriel wrote:

haven't heard the whole album, but i'm SURE i won't like it

trancemega = megamix of few trax..

haha!

but please guys dont forget, after all, the Alien is a human being with feelings too. bashing someone because you dont like his thing is childish, and, a sign of jealousy if you ask me. btw: i enjoy making jokes about him as well, but i do it in private           Anakoluth A Pebble in Your Eardrum's Shoe since 2001!
http://www.myspace.com/anakoluth
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/anakoluth/
http://cronomi.com
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Aug 16, 2004 13:38
we don't bash him. we say that we don't like his music? is that wrong to do?
jelous? yeah right...

private? are u afraid on making opinions on his music or what?           u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
Kimotor

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 16, 2004 13:52
ok ok...

my turn
i think this is average album
not that bad

i'm sure alien project was hurt enough guys...

a bit respect!           soccer, girls, music... the good life
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 17, 2004 15:13
I think he has the respect that deserves,the alien I mean
Templar...what can I say I`m still trying to stop laughing to post something but...what for???You said everything already

PS:BTW. the CD it`s absolutely CRAP,thank you.           My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Alien Vs The Cat - Space Jam (TIP World, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance