Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS

bukboy
Hyperboreans

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 2, 2008 18:27
I didnt mean mysticism as a compliment - mysticism is rooted in ignorance and manipulation for political purposes. Its bad shit. Not a compliment. Not deserving to be listened to.
Psytracked
Inactive User

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 2, 2008 23:26
Quote:

On 2008-06-02 13:01, Glitch_CapeTown wrote:
Anyone who challenges the normal way of thought, who brings up topics like this, even when it seems ilogical deserves kudos for standing above the crowd and trying sumthing new....

Kudos without questioning their motives?           http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
Boobytrip
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 00:45
Yowser, kudos for their guts
acidkills
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 01:45
Check out this shaman tricks

http://www.members.tripod.com/~gore-jitendra/gandhartuning.htm#Gandhar%20Tuning

Time to retune           http://www.myspace.com/djacidkills
http://soundcloud.com/acidkills/dropbox
Psytracked
Inactive User

Posted : Jun 3, 2008 01:56
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 00:45, Boobytrip wrote:

anti-west propaganda with mystical numbers......guts for having a dig at western culture? oh please!           http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
psytendo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 16:11
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 01:45, acidkills wrote:
Check out this shaman tricks

http://www.members.tripod.com/~gore-jitendra/gandhartuning.htm#Gandhar%20Tuning

Time to retune

Aah, this makes much more sense than what shamantrixx talked about

Funnily enough there is the 432 frequency in the suggested scale.
But it is mapped to A# and not A .
In this scale A = 400Hz
Alex Roudos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 16:44
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 01:56, Psytracked wrote:
Quote:

anti-west propaganda with mystical numbers......guts for having a dig at western culture? oh please!

Anti-west propaganda against western culture? That's quite interesting, i have to say.

In which exactly western culture are you referring to? US, European? US hardly have a history, and as for culture i don't see any. Europe has certainly a lot more to show. And if we go further back in time, what about the Egyptians, Greeks and far more to the east the Persians, the Chinese, which all of these civilizations-cultures go back thousands of minus years, and have definitely been the foundation for the "modern civilizations" of today?

IMO, any kind of anti-west propaganda is solely a result-reaction of what the aggressive west-propaganda and "culture" is trying to achieve, whatever that is(hmmm, globalization comes to mind )

And i definitely can't see how the original poster's text can be an anti-west propaganda, and furthermore how it could even have any effect to people since everyone is so brainwashed to reject immediately everything "out of the ordinary" as crazy, mystical, conspiracy theories etc.

People are sleeping in a global scale and it would take a lot more than this kind of posts(no matter if they are right or wrong) for them to wake up, if ever unfortunately.
          A friend told me once that the biggest mistake we make is that we believe we live, when in reality we are sleeping in the waiting room of life.
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 16:58
Pause...

what does anti-west propoganda has to do with this thread folks?

Steering away is too easy...

Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
shamantrixx

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 17:46
In some ideal world this topic would result by sharing individual experiences with altered tuning scales and focus more to their effect (if there is any significant effect) rather than assumptions leading to the idea to retune instruments.

In that ideal world we could try different things and reach a conclusion. Than people could recognize that my topic was never prophetical in nature... rather this was an attempt to connect with people interested in experimenting. Well number of people have contacted me since I've opened this topic but the opposition had done it's best to prevent any kind of meaningful communication with arguments ranging from insanity to undermining western culture. Sadly enough, what opposition has failed to recognize is the fact that they have isolated them self... not the other way around.

I've opened this topic almost two years ago... since than I have experimented a lot with 432 tuning and also with some other methods known as "music of spheres" and some "western sacred" 9 note scales used by the catholic priesthood.

Since anything "undermining" supremacy of western based brute force technology is treated as nonsense I was not willing to engage in further discourse with "missionaries of western supremacy" who somehow feel that their value depends on the perceived value of their "culture" as a result of not noticing that the "culture" is a framework that's designed from top down in order to make you fit into the needs of the system. After all... culture is for someone's else convenience.

So at the moment I'm trying to organize all the informations I've gathered so far in a single pdf file with links to original sites with comments based on experiments with particular method. I'll be happy to mail it to anyone interested in this topic since open discourse is not possible due to very strong defense from opposition who's sense of self value depends on the success of that defense.           "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception"

Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity
Alex Roudos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 17:53
I'm with you Shamantrixx all the way, PM me when you have finished with your pdf.           A friend told me once that the biggest mistake we make is that we believe we live, when in reality we are sleeping in the waiting room of life.
psytendo

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 17:57
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 17:46, shamantrixx wrote:
In some ideal world this topic would result by sharing individual experiences with altered tuning scales and focus more to their effect (if there is any significant effect) rather than assumptions leading to the idea to retune instruments.

I say, in an ideal world there is no need for scales

Anyway,
the problem is not openmindedness. People here experiment with a lot and stuff.
You just need to understand that you cannot refer to scientific facts and start twisting them beyond their definition to suit your purpose.
Actually, you can, but the resulting explanation will not make sense in any way.

This will prevent others from understanding you and therefore communication on the topic is meaningless.

Science is a common language but if you give different meanings to words that are already defined then you refuse to speak the language.
How do you expect to talk to people if you refuse to speak the language?
shamantrixx

Posted : Jun 3, 2008 18:15
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 17:53, Alex Roudos wrote:
I'm with you Shamantrixx all the way, PM me when you have finished with your pdf.

I will...
btw: your earlier post on the western culture is an example of what is today a rare ability of seeing trough the wail of education, entertainment and cultural back print. The result is obvious... you tend to support diversity without the need to agree on any particular issue emerging from it - unlike the "traditional" viewpoint that falls into the divisional way of acting hostile when encountered with unfamiliar. Even thou the term "brainwashed" can sound a bit extreme that is exactly what's being done trough education, entertainment and culture.

It's nice to hear that more and more people are awaken from that sleep... and it was a carbon based big sleep           "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception"

shamantrixx

Posted : Jun 3, 2008 18:32
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 17:57, psytendo wrote:
I say, in an ideal world there is no need for scales

Anyway,
the problem is not openmindedness. People here experiment with a lot and stuff.
You just need to understand that you cannot refer to scientific facts and start twisting them beyond their definition to suit your purpose.
Actually, you can, but the resulting explanation will not make sense in any way.

This will prevent others from understanding you and therefore communication on the topic is meaningless.

Science is a common language but if you give different meanings to words that are already defined then you refuse to speak the language.
How do you expect to talk to people if you refuse to speak the language?

I agree on everything you say... I have directed my attention exclusively to the effects of retuning. I had no interest in double checking scientific data presented on various sites because I tend to rely on experience rather than on analysis.

Analysis = paralysis - there is always more data that could be taken into consideration and there is always a danger of still not having a piece of data. We can never be sure that we've got it all. So my course was entirely based on experimenting. Since I'm biased by my own thinking I've done few hundreds A:B comparisons with same melody and instrument playing in standard tuning vs. various alternatives. I usually play short phrases to other people and ask them to choose the one that sounds better. Every few times I play them the same file both as A and as B... kind of a double blind experiment.

I'm not arguing the scientific side of the story... what I'm arguing is that certain natural scales evoke more emotional response and thus provide more potent framework for composing music.

Just as hypnosis is a powerful tool regardless of the fact that we don't know why it's working in the first place and what is the exact working principle behind hypnosis. We use common words in a specific manner to achieve very unusual effects and we don't have the slightest idea why that works in the way it does. And when something works... the explanations are really not that important.           "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception"

UnderTow

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 19:42
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 18:15, shamantrixx wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 17:53, Alex Roudos wrote:
I'm with you Shamantrixx all the way, PM me when you have finished with your pdf.

I will...
btw: your earlier post on the western culture is an example of what is today a rare ability of seeing trough the wail of education, entertainment and cultural back print. The result is obvious... you tend to support diversity without the need to agree on any particular issue emerging from it - unlike the "traditional" viewpoint that falls into the divisional way of acting hostile when encountered with unfamiliar. Even thou the term "brainwashed" can sound a bit extreme that is exactly what's being done trough education, entertainment and culture.

It's nice to hear that more and more people are awaken from that sleep... and it was a carbon based big sleep

Trip-, Alex, is the "anti-west propoganda" comment a bit clearer now?

UnderTow
Psytracked
Inactive User

Posted : Jun 3, 2008 20:29
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 16:44, Alex Roudos wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 01:56, Psytracked wrote:
Quote:

anti-west propaganda with mystical numbers......guts for having a dig at western culture? oh please!

Anti-west propaganda against western culture? That's quite interesting, i have to say.

In which exactly western culture are you referring to? US, European? US hardly have a history, and as for culture i don't see any. Europe has certainly a lot more to show. And if we go further back in time, what about the Egyptians, Greeks and far more to the east the Persians, the Chinese, which all of these civilizations-cultures go back thousands of minus years, and have definitely been the foundation for the "modern civilizations" of today?

IMO, any kind of anti-west propaganda is solely a result-reaction of what the aggressive west-propaganda and "culture" is trying to achieve, whatever that is(hmmm, globalization comes to mind )

And i definitely can't see how the original poster's text can be an anti-west propaganda, and furthermore how it could even have any effect to people since everyone is so brainwashed to reject immediately everything "out of the ordinary" as crazy, mystical, conspiracy theories etc.

People are sleeping in a global scale and it would take a lot more than this kind of posts(no matter if they are right or wrong) for them to wake up, if ever unfortunately.

I suggest you re-read the thread my friend

All are with motive, East, West, North...lol.

Whats yours?

Peace be with you           http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance