Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS

Psytracked
Inactive User

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 3, 2008 20:31
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 16:58, Trip- wrote:
Pause...

what does anti-west propoganda has to do with this thread folks?

Steering away is too easy...

May I recommend you re-read the thread starters posts?

Peace be with you           http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
Psytracked
Inactive User

Posted : Jun 3, 2008 20:42
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 16:44, Alex Roudos wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 01:56, Psytracked wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 00:45, Boobytrip wrote:
Yowser, kudos for their guts

anti-west propaganda with mystical numbers......guts for having a dig at western culture? oh please!

Anti-west propaganda against western culture? That's quite interesting, i have to say.

In which exactly western culture are you referring to? US, European? US hardly have a history, and as for culture i don't see any. Europe has certainly a lot more to show. And if we go further back in time, what about the Egyptians, Greeks and far more to the east the Persians, the Chinese, which all of these civilizations-cultures go back thousands of minus years, and have definitely been the foundation for the "modern civilizations" of today?

IMO, any kind of anti-west propaganda is solely a result-reaction of what the aggressive west-propaganda and "culture" is trying to achieve, whatever that is(hmmm, globalization comes to mind )

And i definitely can't see how the original poster's text can be an anti-west propaganda, and furthermore how it could even have any effect to people since everyone is so brainwashed to reject immediately everything "out of the ordinary" as crazy, mystical, conspiracy theories etc.

People are sleeping in a global scale and it would take a lot more than this kind of posts(no matter if they are right or wrong) for them to wake up, if ever unfortunately.

oh sorry awakened one.....

Globalisation? really?....lol Sherlock Holmes would be proud of you.

How can you be sure that you yourself are not trapped in a web of delusion? What you call wake others may call asleep.           http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
Psytracked
Inactive User

Posted : Jun 3, 2008 20:45
Quote:

On 2008-06-03 17:46, shamantrixx wrote:
In some ideal world this topic would result by sharing individual experiences with altered tuning scales and focus more to their effect (if there is any significant effect) rather than assumptions leading to the idea to retune instruments.

In that ideal world we could try different things and reach a conclusion. Than people could recognize that my topic was never prophetical in nature... rather this was an attempt to connect with people interested in experimenting. Well number of people have contacted me since I've opened this topic but the opposition had done it's best to prevent any kind of meaningful communication with arguments ranging from insanity to undermining western culture. Sadly enough, what opposition has failed to recognize is the fact that they have isolated them self... not the other way around.

I've opened this topic almost two years ago... since than I have experimented a lot with 432 tuning and also with some other methods known as "music of spheres" and some "western sacred" 9 note scales used by the catholic priesthood.

Since anything "undermining" supremacy of western based brute force technology is treated as nonsense I was not willing to engage in further discourse with "missionaries of western supremacy" who somehow feel that their value depends on the perceived value of their "culture" as a result of not noticing that the "culture" is a framework that's designed from top down in order to make you fit into the needs of the system. After all... culture is for someone's else convenience.

So at the moment I'm trying to organize all the informations I've gathered so far in a single pdf file with links to original sites with comments based on experiments with particular method. I'll be happy to mail it to anyone interested in this topic since open discourse is not possible due to very strong defense from opposition who's sense of self value depends on the success of that defense.

your right, we should all fit into the needs of the system you have proposed. How blind of us all.           http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
Alex Roudos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 00:34
[/quote]

oh sorry awakened one.....

Globalisation? really?....lol Sherlock Holmes would be proud of you.

How can you be sure that you yourself are not trapped in a web of delusion? What you call wake others may call asleep.

[/quote]

It seems that what i mean by "globalisation" is quite different than your meaning of it.

I am sure that i'm not trapped in a web of delusion because i know very well that i was. And if it's again another or THE web of delusion that's i'm into, i still prefer it as it makes a lot more sense.

What i call wake others call at least bullshit, schizophrenic, unimaginable, unthinkable, unacceptable, heretic and of course the most usual and trendy term these days, conspiracy theories.

It would also be very nice if you didn't have this ironic tone. I don't recall myself being ironic to you and i would certainly appreciate it if you could do the same, for as long as this post stays open.
          A friend told me once that the biggest mistake we make is that we believe we live, when in reality we are sleeping in the waiting room of life.
Psytracked
Inactive User

Posted : Jun 4, 2008 00:42
lol....so you reckon you know what I believe globalisation to mean then......so your a psychic then?

Derren Brown would be impressed!!!

If you want my respect Alex then I suggest you re-read the comments YOU made which where in reference to quotes from myself......oh and what you would appear to call irony I call sarcasm...........You opened the door to it my friend           http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
Alex Roudos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 01:01
Quote:

On 2008-06-04 00:42, Psytracked wrote:
lol....so you reckon you know what I believe globalisation to mean then......so your a psychic then?

Derren Brown would be impressed!!!

If you want my respect Alex then I suggest you re-read the comments YOU made which where in reference to quotes from myself......oh and what you would appear to call irony I call sarcasm...........You opened the door to it my friend

You win.           A friend told me once that the biggest mistake we make is that we believe we live, when in reality we are sleeping in the waiting room of life.
Psytracked
Inactive User

Posted : Jun 4, 2008 01:47
Not really...it looks like Shamantix has stirred up some more anti west feeling among some of the forum members........which so helps the world be a better place.......keep putting those barriers up.

Love, Peace & Unity...............can't you feel it resonating?

Apparently I was born here in the UK (I had no say in this matter) and as a result I'm out of tune with the cosmos.......Pied piper!

http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 08:32
Psytracked mate,
I understand that some folks may have feelings/thoughts about thousand of things - ie. people living in EU/US and their generalization (addressed to as 'the western') -
but when any individual stands up and says what's on his mind, may it be acceptable/unacceptable, can you call this propaganda? I wouldn't - thus my comment. (just the use of that word - exuse my pettiness)

Nevertheless, this thread is out of topic now, but will stay opened as it connects with music/theory, unlike propaganda inclinations.           Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
acidkills
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 08:59
Psytendo, glad u checked out the tricks..
Like I said its time to retune.. But to which tune? I didnt spotted that 432 Hz is Ni (A#) but that isnt middle C, so should I set master tune of my synths to 240 Hz as that is the freq of Sa, or middle C?

Anyways, what u read from my link is universal tuning for the music and if shamantrixx theory goes along with it, than its OK..
And it has nothing to do with anti-west propaganda, since these tunings of notes exist as long as universe does.. They serve in only one purpose and that is pleasing the superconsciousness.. Western music also serves only one purpose and that is getting fame, money and, well, more money..           http://www.myspace.com/djacidkills
http://soundcloud.com/acidkills/dropbox
bukboy
Hyperboreans

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 10:38
I think the people with a bent for 432 Hz tuning also have a spiritual hangup motive. Thats what the western comment is about. Crap, spirituality, mysticism vs reason, logic and hard work.

432Hz all the Way!!!! superconsciousness is KING! bullshit walks!!!!!

Theres just no convincing dumb hippies that theyre not really super smart and they dont actually see beyond what much smarter and hardworking people see.

All u spiritual new age folks - Have a nice waste of 432Hz time. Oh and on december 22 2012 Il still be here waiting for ur pathetic excuses Y U didnt transcend. Losers.
shamantrixx

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 12:01
Quote:

On 2008-06-04 08:59, acidkills wrote:
Psytendo, glad u checked out the tricks..
Like I said its time to retune.. But to which tune? I didnt spotted that 432 Hz is Ni (A#) but that isnt middle C, so should I set master tune of my synths to 240 Hz as that is the freq of Sa, or middle C?

Actually, I was just wondering how to make use of that scale from your link. It's kinda hard to retune to that scale using microtune since it regulates pitch by +/-100 cent deviation from standard tuning.

So any idea is welcome.

Btw, scales are similar but the tones are differently assigned. This scale from your post seems even more logical... so if you find out how to retune... let me know.

@ Alex Rudos: don't waste your time... it's pointless. I've been there more than once.

@ bukboy: please continue... I didn't mean to interupt you           "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception"

Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity
Psytracked
Inactive User

Posted : Jun 4, 2008 12:13
Quote:

On 2008-06-04 08:32, Trip- wrote:
Psytracked mate,
I understand that some folks may have feelings/thoughts about thousand of things - ie. people living in EU/US and their generalization (addressed to as 'the western') -
but when any individual stands up and says what's on his mind, may it be acceptable/unacceptable, can you call this propaganda? I wouldn't - thus my comment. (just the use of that word - exuse my pettiness)

I would call it propoganda.

Also your use of the word mate is highly in appropriate.           http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
UnderTow

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 12:45
Quote:

On 2008-06-04 12:01, shamantrixx wrote:
@ bukboy: please continue... I didn't mean to interupt you

Lol.

UnderTow
Partzi Floch

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 4, 2008 13:31
What I seriously don't understand (and this is off topic too) is why the hell ppl get so scared/blocked/stupid when they see something they dont undestand/agree with.

For f%&k sake, if you think what's written is utter shite, tell it to your friends, tell it to your parents, post it in the forum, but don't take the piss, and if you see you can't get your point through, shut the F^@k UP!!!

This is not a "what I think about what you think about where am I gonna be in this or that year" forum, if you don't like the ideas expressed in here, start your own little thread and gather around everyone who thinks like you, I'm sure you'll have much better time doing this than disturbing the flow of a fine thread.

Kapish???

EDIT: Sorry for the emotional post, I'm just amazed how rude ppl can be when they're behind their username and avatar. I wonder if these ppl will act like this in University lecture, you know ???
Psytracked
Inactive User

Posted : Jun 4, 2008 14:25
re-read the thread my friend......Sounds like you have missed something           http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance