Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS

vegetal
Vegetal/Peacespect

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 27, 2008 19:32
Quote:

On 2008-05-27 16:13, Psytracked wrote:
I forgot to mention that 3 is actually the magic number.

And i thought it was 69 *bangs head*           Demand recognition for the Armenian genocide 1915
http://www.devilsmindrecords.org/
http://www.myspace.com/vegetalmusic
http://www.checkpoint-music.com/
Psytracked
Inactive User

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 27, 2008 21:23
Quote:

On 2008-05-27 19:32, vegetal wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-05-27 16:13, Psytracked wrote:
I forgot to mention that 3 is actually the magic number.

And i thought it was 69 *bangs head*

69 is a good number

But 3 is the magic number.......well for De La Soul fans anyways.           http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
Atherian
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 29, 2008 08:41
another thing is im pretty sure its very hard to even hear the difference between 8 hz by ear.. i think its supposed to be 10 to 15 before you hear a change in tone
Speakafreaka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 29, 2008 15:20
depends...

1) its a sliding scale - lower hz, the difference is far more appreciable... bet you can hear the difference between amp mod on 1hz LFO and 2hz LFO for instance. Sure the difference between 19999h and 20000hz - less so. Okay that isn't quite what you meant... but there are loads of instances where that one hz makes all the difference, especially with bass EQ, for example. So maybe we can't hear 1hz very well at 50hz, but we definitel can hear the difference when we affect those low hz, even a little.

BUT far more importantly for music production.

2) if you have two different sources playing at the same time you will definitely hear the difference in they are indentically pitched or 1 hz different, because they will detune! 1 is hoovertastic, 1 is clean. Though of course, again the pitch of the two sources in question determines the speed of the detune...
http://www.soundcloud.com/speakafreaka
ethios4

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 30, 2008 09:38
On the subject of whether a track built around 432 Hz would "clash" with 440-based tracks, the answer is probably not, because of speed control on turntables. Could it be that turntable based music has been slowly weening us off strict 440-based music? On the other hand, a track built around 432 would lose it's "magical properties" as soon as the DJ changed the speed for mixing.

It would make sense in a lot of ways for electronic musicians to move away from equal-temperament, back to just or pythagorean tunings. I can't think of many tracks that have key changes into distant keys. A just-tuned major chord sounds so much better than an equal-tempered major chord!!!
vegetal
Vegetal/Peacespect

Started Topics :  19
Posted : May 30, 2008 14:11
Quote:

On 2008-05-30 09:38, ethios4 wrote:
On the other hand, a track built around 432 would lose it's "magical properties" as soon as the DJ changed the speed for mixing.

I don´t think it would mess that much with the tone as long as you use "master tempo" or whatever that feat is called depending on brand of cd-player. Turntables would be alitte tougher thou           Demand recognition for the Armenian genocide 1915
http://www.devilsmindrecords.org/
http://www.myspace.com/vegetalmusic
http://www.checkpoint-music.com/
Psytracked
Inactive User

Posted : May 30, 2008 15:40
Most DJ's I know pitch up so you would be going the other way and if you started at 432 you would end up nearer to 440.           http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : May 30, 2008 16:32
founding this thread i gave it a try and pitched my logic-daw down to 432 playing some softsynthies. it sounded realy strange first but i got some kind of familar with. actually it realy sounds a kind of vintage.

about the esoteric opinions about the magic of numbers i realy disagree. i am not a negator of spiritual things, i am into some parts and believe in things, other people would never believer. but i do not see the point about this freaky number-difference because some of them are found in some other frequences of this world.

it is true that everything within our (known) universe consists of vibrations between negative and positive values. and we always try to catch this effects with numbers. we are talking about waves PER SECOND here.

one second is just a 1/31.557.600 of 1 year.
1 year is the time humans found out is the earth rotating around the sun.

is it realy one year? no it is not.
if it is exactly a year, we would not need heapyears and heapseconds to match up our timescale to the real time the earth is rolling around the sun.

we are like djs, trying to beatmatch their wrong timescale to the real time over and over again. because our timesystem is lacking and not counting exactly correct

when humans would make a new correct timescale depending on the sun and earth cycle then we can maybe talk about connections between waves pers seconds and egypt structures or old indian storys numbers of warriors. and even then its just a question how you combine scales to find things, you want to find. sorry, this doesnt work guys.

shamantrixx

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 30, 2008 21:47
Quote:

On 2008-05-30 16:32, Kitnam wrote:
but i do not see the point about this freaky number-difference because some of them are found in some other frequences of this world.

it is true that everything within our (known) universe consists of vibrations between negative and positive values. and we always try to catch this effects with numbers. we are talking about waves PER SECOND here.

one second is just a 1/31.557.600 of 1 year.
1 year is the time humans found out is the earth rotating around the sun.

Actually, one second is based on one full rotation of the earth around it's own axis. That time is divided on 24 equal parts (hours) and than into 60 minutes and 60 seconds. Rotation of the earth is causing extremely low and inaudible, but very strong frequency. That's the frequency this tuning is trying to match.

There's no magic of numbers or spiritual frequencies. Every planet has it's own "sound" that we can hear when we up-sample it to higher frequencies.           "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception"

Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity
Psytracked
Inactive User

Posted : May 30, 2008 22:35
Trance....Alpha waves? wakey wakey

Why the 16th bass drones? Why do some complain of certain sub styles being to fast for them?           http://www.whatacunt.co.uk/
Strawfoot

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 30, 2008 22:40
[quote]
On 2008-05-30 21:47, shamantrixx wrote:
Quote:

Actually, one second is based on one full rotation of the earth around it's own axis. That time is divided on 24 equal parts (hours) and than into 60 minutes and 60 seconds. Rotation of the earth is causing extremely low and inaudible, but very strong frequency. That's the frequency this tuning is trying to match.

There's no magic of numbers or spiritual frequencies. Every planet has it's own "sound" that we can hear when we up-sample it to higher frequencies.

"The average rotation period of the Earth relative to the stars is 23 hours 56 minutes and 4.096 seconds." - Wikipedia
UnderTow

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 30, 2008 22:54
Quote:

On 2008-05-30 21:47, shamantrixx wrote:

Actually, one second is based on one full rotation of the earth around it's own axis. That time is divided on 24 equal parts (hours) and than into

60 minutes and 60 seconds.

24 equal parts of a year is not an hour. Anyway, the earth doesn't spin in 24 hours. How inconvenient for your deluded theories.

Quote:

Rotation of the earth is causing extremely low and inaudible, but very strong frequency. That's the frequency this tuning is trying to match.

Why? Deluded numerology?

Quote:

There's no magic of numbers or spiritual frequencies.

Lol. Changed your mind? Took your meds today?

Quote:

Every planet has it's own "sound" that we can hear when we up-sample it to higher frequencies.

Lol! Up-sampling does not change frequency. And anyway, earth spins and wobbles in... err... let's see... vacuum! There is no "sound" propagating from earth because there is no air!

A few other things you wrote in this thread:

Quote:

- the diameter of the sun is 864,000 miles (432 x 2000)

865,000 miles. Of course you conveniently ignore that as there is no integer relationship between that number and 432. So let's just round things off a bit to feed some delusions...

Quote:

- In Babylonian mythology there were 432,000 years from Creation to the Great Flood.
- In Viking Mythology "The Day of Ragnorook", the Doomsday of the Gods: 800 Divine Warriors will come out of each of the 540 Doors of

Valhalla (800 x 540 = 432,000).
- Hinduism: Kali Yuga = 432,000 years.

Three scores is a typical number in mythology. Triads, dozens and scores are how people used to count in older days so a triad of scores (432) will be used the same way that someone today might say "A million dollars!". It just says something about human psychology and older counting systems. No more than that. Not to mention the common ancestry of a lot of these myths.

Quote:

- A healthy, athletic adult at rest has an average heart rate of 60 beats per minute. 60 beats x 60 minutes x 24 hours = 86,400 beats per day.

LOL. This is weak even for you. Some have lower heart rates. Some higher. This is just utterly ridiculous. No need to elaborate.

UnderTow
neogen

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 30, 2008 23:53
this thread is deluded lol.

the 432 thing is a load of bull, it is the same thing as 440 just tuned down a bit, there is no miricles or magic going on there.

its just a fecking refrence tone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you give me a decent reason why people should make music in 432 other than that bollox?

does it sound any better?
for some things maybe.

431 + 1 =432 = a load of old shit thats not worth talkin about.
Speakafreaka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 30, 2008 23:57
precisely.

its all a bit trolltastic.

Perhaps people should ask themselves what the purpose of the thread was...           .
http://www.soundcloud.com/speakafreaka
shamantrixx

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 31, 2008 00:42
Quote:

On 2008-05-30 22:54, UnderTow wrote:
24 equal parts of a year is not an hour. Anyway, the earth doesn't spin in 24 hours. How inconvenient for your deluded theories.

Actually ...it does.

The word day is used for several different units of time based on the rotation of the Earth around its axis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day

How inconveniant

btw: I'm not the author of the UniversalDance site... I never said that their informations and analogies are utter true. You have to be stupid to think otherwise so I didn't bother with writing a public disclaimer each time I drop a link to an interesting site.

But since you have a hard time understanding the difference between a day and a year... I truly doubt that you'll catch any of this           "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception"

Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance