Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS

psylevation
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : Dec 24, 2006 16:16
Quote:

On 2006-12-24 16:01, bukboy wrote:
Dude

Nothing personal.

I am not trying to be negative. I am simply replying that ur theories have some major logical flaws.

PLUR all the way.

I think that the more u dont want 2 read something the more important it is to read that. But anyway man... PLUR.

thanx for the clarification
psylevation
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 24, 2006 16:24
Quote:

On 2006-12-24 15:58, bukboy wrote:

I have read plenty of authors like this. people who make up useless esoteric knowledge. Just ask urself if its possible 2 prove any of this stuff. If its impossible 2 prove then u shouldnt b reading it.

well not everything in the universe is to describe some object or thought, some things are there to steer you in a direction so that you might come across the meaning yourself. People have a tendency to only believe what they see themselves, why should my telling you and 100 other people telling you make you believe that thing more than you seeing it yourself. Not everything is obvious, some people choose to show you the door, let you walk through it, instead of them taking your hand and carrying you the whole way. (though most of us would prefer the latter method it isn't a very effective way to learn)

^^^^look non objective hippie mysticism garbage....personally I think it's a great way, and a great path to lead us all to the same end/beginning.
bukboy
Hyperboreans

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 24, 2006 16:34

Dude. Just give what I said a chance.

Anyway Merry Xmas.
psylevation
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 24, 2006 16:38
you too bukboy
bukboy
Hyperboreans

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 24, 2006 16:48
Quote:
- the diameter of the sun is 864,000 miles (432 x 2000)

Who in hell has a measuring device accurate enuf 2 give a 6 decimal figure of accuracy as to the size of the sun. I would like to meet these Engineers.
Even if true how is this relevant 2 music?

Quote:

- In Babylonian mythology there were 432,000 years from Creation to the Great Flood.

Quote:
- In Viking Mythology "The Day of Ragnorook", the Doomsday of the Gods: 800 Divine Warriors will come out of each of the 540 Doors of Valhalla (800 x 540 = 432,000).

Quote:
- Hinduism: Kali Yuga = 432,000 years.

Quote:

- A healthy, athletic adult at rest has an average heart rate of 60 beats per minute. 60 beats x 60 minutes x 24 hours = 86,400 beats per day.

Are u trying to say that 432 is in some way a fundamental number of the universe? Then how /Y is it so fundamental. More importantly Y does it have 2 b incorporated in2 music?
sy000321
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Dec 24, 2006 18:50
Quote:

On 2006-12-24 15:25, shamantrixx wrote:
tnx for the tip... you've made your point quite argumented and logical. Have a nice ignorance

i dont need to use any arguments since i dont see any valid ones in your posts.

colin, beatnik and bukboy already said there was to say and you choose to atack them and give more of the same useless falacious truths.

it would be to easy to debunk everything you said, almost a dream to those searching attention because you're just feeding a feedback loop of nonsense.

there were some amazing facts you forgot related to the 216 (half of 432) number wich is the root of your the theory you are supporting, just to show you havent done your homework correctly.

throught history numbers have been given diferent meanings and that was part of the evolution of mankind and science itself.

but your alienating the most recent part of philosofy itself.

while kant would say that mathematics was rooted in our own understanding of the world, kurt godel would later say that mathematics were an abstraction of nature and had no similarity with any coerent model in existence. any he show us how some mathematic truths were incorrect in other systems.

experimentation with diffent tunnings and temperaments is a overdone but still exciting subject, but you're arguments are as dead and cold as many turkeys are today.

have a nice christmas           roll a joint or STFU :)
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Dec 25, 2006 04:39
sometimes you need to tune into another frequency!

Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 25, 2006 06:07
Quote:

On 2006-12-16 17:39, shamantrixx wrote:

Q: Why you can't tune the guitar to play both E major and G major correctly? Even when tuned with precise guitar tuner E major is in tune but G major is slightly off...

Combination of lots of problems that involve string tension and gauge, tuner quality, even straight down to the wood the guitar is made out of..
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 25, 2006 06:10
@ bukboy : (since i'm not quoting the entire thing)

He's saying that 43.2kHz (as in the number 432) should be the standard tuning for recording and playing music rather than 44.1kHz, the standard at the moment..

Anyway I have a lot of skepticism for any definite correlation between those facts..you can find the number 432 all over the place..big deal..
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Dec 25, 2006 08:20
bukboy, let's enjoy the benefit of the doubt that sun maybe have a diameter of exactly 864,000 miles.

But I live in the metric system.

so that'll be exactly: 1,390,473.216 kilometers.
I wonder what this number is special for. (notice the .216 in the end hehehe)
          Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
shamantrixx

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 25, 2006 15:57
there are two kind of misteryes in the world. Ones that need a direct answer (like 2+2=4) and ones that need to be explored (like how does 432 relate to music). Since this forum is limited to written words it has no capacity to deal with such a mistery. One has to try it to be able to feel is there is a difference or not. Even than... it's 100% subjective. One can easily not hear any difference because he believe that there will be no difference.

So once we've come to this point in the topic there's no much sense in further arguing. Will you care to take a chance with this and will you find it relevant or not... that's not a mathematical question that can be answered in a 2+2=4 fashion. It needs an exploration, open mind and objective mindset.

I have no desire to carry with this argument. The info is here for those who are willing to explore the subject. Maybe these quotes will explain this better than I could possibly explain it.

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction.
Albert Einstein

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.
Albert Einstein

It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are
already enough people to do that.
G. H. Hardy

A science is said to be useful if its development tends to accentuate the existing inequalities in the distribution of wealth, or more directly promotes the destruction of human life.
G. H. Hardy

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong
Oscar Wilde           "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception"

Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity
Trip-
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Dec 25, 2006 17:12
so is it 100% subjective or should I keep an objective mindset?

Sorry for the tease. My lame sense of humour...

I do feel, that when you started the subject, you didn't just give out information - and you wanted some kind of conversation going on here... Am I right? There's nothing wrong in wanting a conversation...

This topic, apparently, invokes many mixed thoughts and doubts - and raises more questions than those you've asked in the begining.

You agree that people can have opinions on any subject in the world, and this is the place where they could type them down and be 'read'.

And be surprised, that I myself went to my DADGAD tuning guitar teacher, who has absolute hearing and who participated in a research test of finding the aboslute hearing gene - since she has transfered her ability to her daughter also.

I will update this thread on what she 'feels' when she compares 432Hz to 440Hz tuning - luckily she'll find out something.

I must tell you though, music till now sounded great - and still will sound great in the future I'm sure - invoking feelings, tears and joy.           Crackling universes dive into their own neverending crackle...
AgalactiA
sy000321

Offtopic posts:  2
Posted: Dec 25, 2006
bla bla bla bla
          roll a joint or STFU :)
shamantrixx

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 25, 2006 17:41
Quote:

On 2006-12-25 17:12, Trip- wrote:
so is it 100% subjective or should I keep an objective mindset?

Sorry for the tease. My lame sense of humour...

Not at all... your remark is valid. I didn't express my self clearly.

Our perception of music (and not only music) is subjective and constantly affected with our belife system. If you try to have an objective midset and try to avoid prejudices you can reduce subjectivity to minimum. On the other hand, if you expect (or expect not) something than you will find exactly what you have (or not) expected.

Quote:

On 2006-12-25 17:12, Trip- wrote:
I do feel, that when you started the subject, you didn't just give out information - and you wanted some kind of conversation going on here... Am I right? There's nothing wrong in wanting a conversation...

Well it's hard to accept the posts like: "bla bla bla bla" as a form of conversation. Judging something you've never tried out is not conversation... that's a prejudice. My post was aimed at this kind of comments. Your posts are quite in the place and I don't mind talking in that manner.

Quote:

On 2006-12-25 17:12, Trip- wrote:This topic, apparently, invokes many mixed thoughts and doubts - and raises more questions than those you've asked in the begining.

That's exactly what I have stated in the begining of this topic. We need to explore rather than judge. But aparently we live in a world that seeks only instant gratification.

I agree that music sounded great until now... I like to believe that it can always sound better. That does not exclude the present values of music. It can only evolve from the point we're in.

I'd like to hear what your friend has to say about this just as I would like to hear any other experience with this. What I don't like is when people judge without any experience based only on the widespread beliefe, ignorance and prejudice.

Hope this clears my point of view.

@ sy000321: your language is quite impressive as well as your point of view. Hopefully your music is not on the same level of expression and meaning
          "It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception"

Albert Einstein, speaking about his theory of relativity
sy000321
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Dec 25, 2006 23:29
Quote:

On 2006-12-25 17:41, shamantrixx wrote:
@ sy000321: your language is quite impressive as well as your point of view. Hopefully your music is not on the same level of expression and meaning

being soft spoken changes nothing, as cruel as it might be...

your posts still reading as pretentious bla bla bla to me

it's terribly wrong that you are citing Einstein and others. What can be more pretentious?

Einstein for instance was someone that tried to lift manking from sapiences like yours... and even he was wrong in many of his assumptions.

i'll quit here as my point is mostly made, may anyone have understood it or not

peace           roll a joint or STFU :)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance