Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
22 23 24 25 26 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS

A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Dec 28, 2008 01:16
Perhaps we should keep our spiritual hats off and concentrate on the topic.

And skip the i resonate with the chi of earth and all that. IMHO you can resonate yourself to the spirituality section.

thanks.

A
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Dec 28, 2008 02:10
ive been resonating the last hours with some lagavulin and all i can say is that its the best tuned f&^$&%$ng malt around cheers
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 30, 2008 11:28
oh nice to see that the situation in this topic became a bit more pleasant since my last visit.

Quote:

On 2008-12-23 22:24, soulfood wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-12-23 10:56, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:

it is incredible. dont tune to 432hz. tune to +11,93 cent
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please! PLEASE

Ok, can you type the C4 Octave in terms of exact frequencies per interval so I can look at them and see how they compare with what I use. It's just I have my sitar at hand now and would be interested to see how it resonates with your rules compared to the classic just intonation that I use.

If you can type both the minor and major series that would be really cool.

Cheers.

if i understood right what you want me to do, then here are the frequencies. i dont have a table now but with simple mathematics i can give you the frequencies of this octave. please keep in mind that i am just jumping from a party now, so my mind is definitely not on the optimum but here what i come to:
c'' 518,4hz
cis'' 540hz
d'' 576hz
dis'' 600hz
e'' 648hz
f'' 691,2hz
g'' 777,5hz
gis'' 810hz
a'' 864hz
h'' 972hz

so. this is what i have in my insomnia head right now but i will check later in the books if they have a table. if you tell me exactly what you want to do and what you want me to type and why, then i can be more efficient.

Quote:

Thanks for the info, highly apreciated
If anyone has the cent table in english or equivalent please let me know, I'm no good with german

cool you are very welcome. i will try to put all the data in english with some of the tables too later today. or may be we can switch to russian, serguei is a russian name isnt it? would be easier for my native terms of music notes too:)). i will post to you a link with an article with the data in english next time i come. boom.
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Dec 30, 2008 12:54
unbelievable
-aeon-
Aeon
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 30, 2008 18:19
Quote:

On 2008-12-28 02:10, gutter wrote:
ive been resonating the last hours with some lagavulin and all i can say is that its the best tuned f&^$&%$ng malt around cheers

good call... lagavulin 16 yo for the fucking WIN!
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Dec 30, 2008 21:39
Quote:

On 2008-12-12 20:43, pipe&slippers wrote:
Anyhow, this whole thing is interesting, I am not convinced with these preposterous theories of cosmic resonace or whatever, but I am gonna give it a try on me next tune and see if I suddenly find my self doing the slippery slide on the outer rings of saturn.

Make sure you don't end up on the slippery side of URanus           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Dec 30, 2008 22:36
Quote:

On 2008-12-28 01:16, A.Rosengren wrote:
Perhaps we should keep our spiritual hats off and concentrate on the topic.

And skip the i resonate with the chi of earth and all that. IMHO you can resonate yourself to the spirituality section.

thanks.

A

Everyone in the world is doing something without me
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Dec 31, 2008 00:53
Pavel can go to!

A
gutter
Inactive User

Posted : Dec 31, 2008 12:21
Quote:
good call... lagavulin 16 yo for the fucking WIN!

kick asses, best smokey taste and flavor, i think i only enjoy this one so much, Laphrohaig & Talisker get my vote too
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 2, 2009 19:22
forget it. i am vaporised in a cycle here. it is at least the third time i come here in a quite non ordinary state after a party or jumping from an after hour, and i open this topic and see nonsense.

they are even deleting my posts in other topics. am i dangerous for you? are free thinkers dagerous for you? do i threaten you in some way with the 432 hz? do i threaten your world views or your market figures? what do you actually want at all? why is it more meaningful to discuss who got what on christmas and not to discuss chromatic and diatonic tuning and the frequencies of the planets?

anyway. i give up. i go to suffer further on insomnia and have a nice after hour trip with mathematics. music and mathematics are the ultimate drugs. really. i am happy that i dont take substances and only need mathematics to go high. you should try it. but most of you will not try anyway. and me too i will probably die before i ever communicate what i wanted.

anyway. the frequencies above. i did not find a table for this octave in the books. i only found the numbers for building the musical intervals out of a basic tone. but at least i found that the numbers for a'', cis'',e'' h'' are correct because they come from the prim tone A 108 hz and are its overtone and part tones in the third octave so you can just double. anyway. did you actually want the frequencies for the earth or for saturn. cause this here is the earth.

forget it. i think i will spend the rest of my life completely alone, maybe i will really have to find a way to learn what i wanted alone without a help. no problems. it will all be fine. may be i just need a fucking synth and this is all. i dont need any tips and help if they are too precious for you big open minds of psy trance music.

and i will not post any articles here. they are deleting my posts. i am dangerous. who ever wants to discuss and experiment together with me, just tell me here or here http://www.myspace.com/time_wave_zero . i could come to you, i am relatively flexible or you come to berlin to me. really i dont know why i am so bored to do it alone. together is more interesting, i am sure. so this was now the last thing for now, just contact me, i will be very happy, no matter the age, the sex, the culture, the race, the planet or the universe. just let us synchronize with that. i just need a fucking synth. this is fucking all.
naga
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 2, 2009 19:33
this thread sucks! next you coming up with conspiracy of JFK death =)
          ""
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jan 6, 2009 13:26
Quote:

On 2008-12-23 10:56, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
cool you are very welcome. i will try to put all the data in english with some of the tables too later today. or may be we can switch to russian, serguei is a russian name isnt it? would be easier for my native terms of music notes too:)). i will post to you a link with an article with the data in english next time i come. boom.

thanks Moki!
Serguei is just a nickname ehehe I'm Portuguese and called Sérgio

boom           Sérgio Xamanist
facebook.com/xamanist
soundcloud.com/xamanist
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Jan 6, 2009 16:26
Moki.Time.Wave.Zero - i knew you were a Aries

It explains everything hehe
i wont matter if we tell you to chill... its just the way you are...

btw why dont you have a synth? Go get your self one.

a NordLead or a Virus A, B or C
Yamaha An1X, Korg Ms2000..

If this fails, get a laptop - midicontroller and Software synths

I also think this tuning thing is interesting, though this thread turned into a freakshow, i think many of us has a hard time accepting that 432hz should be somekind of holy tuning that will make our souls resonate with earth.. Spirituality is interesting though sometimes it wont make for a easy discussion! cause people share different beliefs.

So instead of claiming that something is a fact, bring more info why it is a good tuning, and does this tuning work better on some instruments than others, and so on... if this fails, just let it be

Happy tuning!

gutter
Inactive User

Posted : Jan 7, 2009 10:58
Quote:
i could come to you, i am relatively flexible or you come to berlin to me. really i dont know why i am so bored to do it alone. together is more interesting, i am sure.... i just need a fucking synth

girl you make me horny with that words, ill pack my synths and get a ticket to berlin..
ull teach me tantra synthesis and ill show you some sound synthesis, strictly knowledge sharing
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 11, 2009 23:55
i just saw a quote in the section about isratrance.com and i did not want to interrupt the fun there, but i will write it here, where the quote was taken from.

you find it funny that i say it resonates!!!!!!!!!!! MAN WHAT TRIP ARE YOU INTO!!!!!!!!! A HIGHER OCTAVE RESONATES!!!! WHATEVER FREQUENCE IT IS - in our spectre or not - it resonates!!!!!!!!!!! and even if we dont hear, btw there were some qenious composers in the history of mankind who even did not hear the score they wrote because they were deaf. it has to mean something. take your guitar and see how your strings are structured!!!! what is so funny about it???????????????????????????????????

besides, i dont know how it is in english but in other languages the word resonates can be used for quite a lot of fields. it is wide.

but dont answer me, i will sit down right now and post finally at least akasha. in his studio. even if not translated yet.

about the latest post - yes, pack the synths and come. any synths are welcome.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
22 23 24 25 26 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance