Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 19, 2008 15:02
good. THANK YOU. so. what is that at all. the problem is that the software pitches only one thing. like you put the cents for the a and this is all. i dont know your softwares but it is so with mine. and with my keyboard. if i put 432 instead of 440 into it, i have actually done nothing . i need to tune it for each note. you cant do the microtuning for each frequency like you can with the synthy. but anyway. i will look this. unofrtunately again my program is not listed. i am a simple person, i use fruity. i think someone installed cubase at my laptop, i can download it for cubase. but why dont you just give the thing for fruity too.
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Dec 19, 2008 15:19
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 15:02, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
if i put 432 instead of 440 into it, i have actually done nothing . i need to tune it for each note.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/nectarios/432KeyboardHarmonics.jpg

Quote:

On 2008-12-19 15:02, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
i think someone installed cubase at my laptop, i can download it for cubase. but why dont you just give the thing for fruity too.

By the way, this site does not support warez.          
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 19, 2008 15:41
he has bought it. dont worry. of course i dont buy cubase. you the blue coloured should buy cubase, thats why you are paid. to get legal software and not to crush on parties. anyway. my version is a bought one, it is just not bought by me.
the harmonics on the pic is not enough.
as i said just look at the pdf with the pitches. so many f them. for each planet. it is more than just the a. my goal goes beyond tuning in 432 hz. the cosmic octave is more than that. but ok. i see. i see i achieved nothing here again. so i go. this time i go. even the goal to reach 2-3 people was too high. i cannot even reach 2. anyway. good luck to all.
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Dec 19, 2008 16:44
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 15:41, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:

as i said just look at the pdf with the pitches. so many f them. for each planet. it is more than just the a. my goal goes beyond tuning in 432 hz. the cosmic octave is more than that.

Quote:

On 2008-12-19 15:19, pipe&slippers wrote:

Try vibrating in sympathy with the earth before the rest of the solar system.
Quote:

but ok. i see. i see i achieved nothing here again. so i go. this time i go. even the goal to reach 2-3 people was too high. i cannot even reach 2. anyway. good luck to all.

Should have brought my violin.

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
Sonica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Dec 19, 2008 16:45
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 12:02, pipe&slippers wrote:
Since this is the production forum and we generally talk about production and not random universal theories...
Quote:
In some cases, resonance occurs when the inductive reactance and the capacitive reactance of the circuit are of equal magnitude, causing electrical energy to oscillate between the magnetic field of the inductor and the electric field of the capacitor.

At resonance, the series impedance of the two elements is at a minimum and the parallel impedance is at maximum. Resonance is used for tuning and filtering, because it occurs at a particular frequency for given values of inductance and capacitance.

So in synth talk, we are talking resonant filters that go into self oscillation...etc..etc.
In acoustics talk, we talk about standing waves and imperfect rooms, causing unwanted effects that make mixing down and EQing parts, difficult.

If you wanna talk planetary and spiritual resonance, you are in the wrong forum.

You know Moki, you can post in other forums any random spiritual bullshit, talk about "dark psy" being the true music...etc, but this is a different forum.
It is clear that you are cluless about production. Using abstract arguments about the cosmos will not cut it.

innit well said, just another bullshit theroy just as they thought the world was flat lol. i ask u was are sun? they say its the sun.. na its are star, wtf na its the sun lol, na its fuking star just known as the sun.
Sonica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 19, 2008 16:46
planets obit everysingle star/sun could you argue?

why burn all that energy and light for nothing?
vegetal
Vegetal/Peacespect

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 19, 2008 21:38
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 16:44, pipe&slippers wrote:
Quote:

as i said just look at the pdf with the pitches. so many f them. for each planet. it is more than just the a. my goal goes beyond tuning in 432 hz. the cosmic octave is more than that.

Quote:

On 2008-12-19 15:19, pipe&slippers wrote:

Try vibrating in sympathy with the earth before the rest of the solar system.
Quote:

but ok. i see. i see i achieved nothing here again. so i go. this time i go. even the goal to reach 2-3 people was too high. i cannot even reach 2. anyway. good luck to all.

Should have brought my violin.

Bring the violin and i bring the latest Meshuggah album Wanna do a duet?
          Demand recognition for the Armenian genocide 1915
http://www.devilsmindrecords.org/
http://www.myspace.com/vegetalmusic
http://www.checkpoint-music.com/
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Dec 19, 2008 23:36
Moki.Time.Wave.Zero:

You are obviously a soul enlightened far beyond your years, and in your posts I have found great wisdom. You are very forcefull and sure of yourself in your explanations. Would you please, PLEASE, share the experience which has brought you to such a high plane of existance?           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
vril-gia

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 20, 2008 00:21
Quote:

he has bought it. dont worry. of course i dont buy cubase. you the blue coloured should buy cubase, thats why you are paid. to get legal software and not to crush on parties. anyway. my version is a bought one, it is just not bought by me.
as i said just look at the pdf with the pitches. so many f them. for each planet. it is more than just the a. my goal goes beyond tuning in 432 hz. the cosmic octave is more than that. but ok. i see. i see i achieved nothing here again. so i go. this time i go. even the goal to reach 2-3 people was too high. i cannot even reach 2. anyway. good luck to all.

my opinion is that right tuning a mater of personal taste some people can tune up at eg at 460hz if he likes everything is posible
;-)cheer"s
UnderTow

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 20, 2008 02:29
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 16:46, Sonica wrote:

Actually that isn't the case. Not all stars have planets as far as we know.

UnderTow
Sonica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 20, 2008 03:26
Quote:

On 2008-12-20 02:29, UnderTow wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 16:46, Sonica wrote:

Actually that isn't the case. Not all stars have planets as far as we know.
hmm the young stars that yet havnt evovled like ours, young old, etc, young star-cavemen, prime star- egyptians lol

UnderTow

Sonica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 20, 2008 03:27
they dont have planets yet... dependin on how old the star/sun iz rite?
Sonica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 20, 2008 03:29
stars are there for a reason.. look to the logical side, they there to provide LIGHT and LIFE

BoOm

look up how many? miiiillllliiiooonnnnssss

i also believe that when you die, you will be reborn again and again and again, and not neceserally in this galaxy either.

eternal.
Sonica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 20, 2008 03:31
the shitty thing iz u will never know or did know about it born. certain psycadlics kinda bring you close to seeing this concept, but it very logical to fact hehe.

but hey thas my believe it seems within reason of what i know.
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 20, 2008 05:11
4 offtopic posts in 5 minutes, you're on a roll!           You believe in the users?
Yeah, sure. If I don't have a user, then who wrote me?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance