Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS

soulfood
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 20, 2008 13:12
Quote:

On 2008-12-19 15:41, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
he has bought it. dont worry. of course i dont buy cubase. you the blue coloured should buy cubase, thats why you are paid. to get legal software and not to crush on parties. anyway. my version is a bought one, it is just not bought by me.
the harmonics on the pic is not enough.
as i said just look at the pdf with the pitches. so many f them. for each planet. it is more than just the a. my goal goes beyond tuning in 432 hz. the cosmic octave is more than that. but ok. i see. i see i achieved nothing here again. so i go. this time i go. even the goal to reach 2-3 people was too high. i cannot even reach 2. anyway. good luck to all.

You understand my good reason for not reading this whole post, as I sort of remember reading some back in the shamantrixx days and have browsed a little more recently.

But does anyone use the .tun files you get with some synths for alternating temperament and also a handy little thing called hermode tuning? These allow for correct tuning of synths in real time rather than making a track and then trying to melodyne the shit out of it afterwards.

Is that what this moki character is tryig to get at or have I missed something that my Earthling mind cannot comprehend?
UnderTow

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 20, 2008 14:17
Quote:

On 2008-12-20 03:29, Sonica wrote:
stars are there for a reason.. look to the logical side, they there to provide LIGHT and LIFE

There is nothing logical about that. There is absolutely no evidence that there is any reason to the universe.

UnderTow
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 20, 2008 14:17
Quote:
Try vibrating in sympathy with the earth before the rest of the solar system.

i am already vibrating. as you can see on my website i knew about the 432 hz long before i came here in this forum and if you followed the discussion you see that i knew the right pitch and cent long before i came here too. you are the ones who did not know the right number. and i am really sorry dude but i cant really vibrate in sympathy with musicians or users who deny obvious facts. i left the spiritual debate for other topics, here i state only scientifical facts and i get only incorrect answers and abuses + psychological analysis with few exceptions. sorry but if you people deny obvious things like chromatic tuning systems, basic semitone theory, resonance in the time periods, basics of microtuning, then you dont get much respect out of me. it doesnt mean i dont like you, you are all still cute, but you are wrong and not well informed. i am sorry to say that. and abusing me will not even slightly make you more right on the basics of music theory. or on pythagoreas, keppler, steiner and others. you are simply not informed, and that is why i am making a documentary on the cosmic octave, started already with some free videos on my website, but i will complete it, exactly because you are not well informed.

Quote:

On 2008-12-19 23:36, Kaz wrote:
Moki.Time.Wave.Zero:

You are obviously a soul enlightened far beyond your years, and in your posts I have found great wisdom. You are very forcefull and sure of yourself in your explanations. Would you please, PLEASE, share the experience which has brought you to such a high plane of existance?

now i have to really sincerely thank you for this, ( if it was not just ironic)...thanks because you know, i dont usually get understood here and actually usually almost nowhere. and this is very hard actually. thanks for the light, i dont get light often in my life. the experiences that brought me to this were first the meeting with the founder of the cosmic octave, hans cousto, ( watch a free 1 hour interview with him on my website), then with a healer working with sound in hospitals, with tuning forks, and then with akasha in his studio. the exact exprience that made me a fanatic believer was the lucid dreamings leaving my body in my childhood and hearing the spheres. the planets. i will never forget that. but this is something that i cannot tell briefly in a forum, i could right it or i will just say it in this documentary later. but thanks for asking, if it was not a joke, i am sincerely thankful to you. love and light back to you!

soulfood
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 20, 2008 15:41
Quote:

On 2008-12-20 14:17, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero
i knew about the 432 hz long before i came here in this forum and if you followed the discussion you see that i knew the right pitch and cent long before i came here too. you are the ones who did not know the right number.

Funny that, I figured a guy called shamantrixx started this thread a good long while ago, when those who didn't know were enlightened about it and all it's ways.

And I don't think it is THE right number. I think it's one of many numbers take it or leave it.

What I'm concluding is you have a nice idea and if it gives you peace of mind then go for it, one day maybe you can write about it in your album sleeve and how you incorporate it for the reason of resonating in harmony with the universe and I'm sure it will make an interesting read.

The rest of us will just concentrate on making bangin' tunes!
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Dec 20, 2008 16:30
Quote:

On 2008-12-20 14:17, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
Quote:
Try vibrating in sympathy with the earth before the rest of the solar system.

i am already vibrating.

I was merely suggesting that you should try and make a couple of tunes on 432 before you go out and find out about the rest of the A tunings. Do you make music by the way?
Quote:

On 2008-12-20 14:17, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
as you can see on my website i knew about the 432 hz long before i came here in this forum and if you followed the discussion you see that i knew the right pitch and cent long before i came here too. you are the ones who did not know the right number. and i am really sorry dude but i cant really vibrate in sympathy with musicians or users who deny obvious facts. sorry but if you people deny obvious things like chromatic tuning systems, basic semitone theory, resonance in the time periods, basics of microtuning, then you dont get much respect out of me.

No one denied the existence of this tuning you silly cow. People (my self included) simply denied that it is THE tuning for trance tunes.           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
Sonica

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Dec 20, 2008
Quote:

On 2008-12-20 05:11, Kane wrote:
4 offtopic posts in 5 minutes, you're on a roll!

its chrissstttmmmasss i do what the fuck i like
Sonica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Dec 20, 2008 19:05
Quote:

On 2008-12-20 14:17, UnderTow wrote:
Quote:

stars are there for a reason.. look to the logical side, they there to provide LIGHT and LIFE

There is nothing logical about that. There is absolutely no evidence that there is any reason to the universe.

UnderTow

yes there is tho. where here because of are star. what about others?
soulfood
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 20, 2008 21:24
Quote:

On 2008-12-20 19:05, Sonica wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-12-20 14:17, UnderTow wrote:
Quote:

UnderTow

yes there is tho. where here because of are star. what about others?

Well if all the cool kids are going off topic...

Yeah that's more of a WHY we are here more than a reason FOR why we and everything else is here.

Just so you know and all ehm...

yeeeeah.

I think everyone's pretty much spent on the 432 thing now huh?
vegetal
Vegetal/Peacespect

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 21, 2008 02:01
Quote:

On 2008-12-20 19:05, Sonica wrote:
Well if all the cool kids are going off topic...

Yeah that's more of a WHY we are here more than a reason FOR why we and everything else is here.

Just so you know and all ehm...

yeeeeah.

I think everyone's pretty much spent on the 432 thing now huh?

Off topic master strikes again!!!!
          Demand recognition for the Armenian genocide 1915
http://www.devilsmindrecords.org/
http://www.myspace.com/vegetalmusic
http://www.checkpoint-music.com/
Sonica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Dec 21, 2008 03:20
really dint notice mate
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 22, 2008 12:27
pipe&slippers , who is the one here that allows you to use such terms as stupid cow ey? you are so ridiculous, can you finally shut the fuck up? what is this lack of respect in front of older women here, who do you people think you are? i could actually send you to court for such things if you are not aware:). buah. i am so tired of you really, may be i have to check the other topics in this part of the forum, i see you are very active in educating yourself one another. how many years have you done it? 10? and you still did not educate yourself about the most important thing. of course it is the only right number for the pitch. and i dont see anyone else who knows the other pitches too. and obviously you need 20 pages before you got it.

yes i make music, but i dont make your stuff. i play music. and i dont sell it after that. anyway. i expect that you apologise in some way for the cow. otherwise you will get ignored 100 percent by me, which will be a hard thing for an kiddy energy vampire like you, no cow will pay attention to you anymore. i see it looks like military in this part of the forum. dont need to tell you that mars is bored.

p.s. you should just check the artists who do the cosmic octave before continueing this stupid discussion. check morphon and saturn btw. wow this one i am listening since days. this is exactly the thing. the dark part. check akasha. check star sound. check b ashra and all the others. check the label klangwirkstoff. all is on my space.

gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Dec 22, 2008 12:42
moki , im sorry to interrupt
but why do you continue this topic
first theres no one around that uses that pitch and then you try to convince everybody about the meaningfulness of that
its a philosophical matter and as a topic discussion and would fit better somewhere else
& all this ironically talks and fightings are a vicious circle that wont lead you or others somewhere except from that situation again.
my2c
im sure shammantrix is somewhere around as a guest and laughing
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 22, 2008 12:58
Quote:

On 2008-12-22 12:27, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:

pipe&slippers , who is the one here that allows you to use such terms as stupid cow ey?

Me..and anyone else with a sense of sarcasm.

And being a woman has nothing to do with it. You get the same disrespect here as everyone else.

I don't understand why you can't have a conversation without finding something that offends you. I find your posts here so much more disrespectful and arrogant than anyone else's. You're constantly telling people to shut the fuck up, making sweeping statements, and downplaying everyone's intelligence.           You believe in the users?
Yeah, sure. If I don't have a user, then who wrote me?
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 22, 2008 15:11
isratrance junior member. isratrance junior member. how many of you are there ? you are like bees in millions.

do you make music? do you play music? have you studied music? do you make something else rather than playing the music of others and calling yourself artists and stars?

if you have not studied music then just go to another topic.

i am in the right topic. you are not. and yes, i will tell people to shut up and it this continues the way it is with your statements, i will also consider that there are lows of media interraction out there and you cant just call anyone a stupid cow just because you have no fucking clue what he is talking about.

how old are you here at all? how do you know who is using this pitch? how? do you have another work besides staying in this topic and either bullshiting jokes or talking about things that interest no one? do you? yes i am arrogant, is this prohibited by low. i dont know about such a prohibition in the media. but i do know about the prohibition to invade the personal space of others in the media, and this can cost you also money btw. anyone. my personal space is abolutely private, as well as my mental health. so just shut up till you still can.

just fucking read the topic my boy, i am not the one to downplay your intelligence, you are the one to downplay mine. no, fucking go to where you belong. this is bullshit for you, fine, it is perfectly okey, talk about your mother of synth thread or whatever, just let us talk about the real thing here.
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Dec 22, 2008 15:32
i guess you didnt read my post above Kane's
and ppl continue to tease you
why do you care about others and why do you continue this swearing and threaten

a little tip msMOki is that all the music you love and respect is made by boys that are all in LOVE with the MOTHER of synths. eat that

Quote:
do you make music? do you play music? have you studied music? do you make something else rather than playing the music of others and calling yourself artists and stars?

you cannot be in someones position to know and judge that and as it seems youll never will, others sweating and hit their heads on the wall and struggle to make music & study the sound while you travel the world, taking LSD and fuck around being neo-hippie
well i have a new: fuck off and leave immature children make that fucking 440 tuned shit for your joy and STFU.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Production & Music Making - 432 Hz tuning: The Music of SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance